Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 19,176 to 19,200 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Went for $190.
    That's a good price for a King signature that pretty.
    FYI it's an after-market rebound book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Went for $190.
    That's a good price for a King signature that pretty.
    FYI it's an after-market rebound book.
    Having created the Catalog entries for three S/L versions of the book, I am keenly aware.

Trade paperback, a limited edition of 225 numbered copies, signed by SK. Issue price: $44.95.. (Note: Because these were bound using the original sheets, the limitation sheet states that "450" comprise the limited edition. but in fact the Betts Bookstore edition was 225 copies; the remainder of the run had been previously bound by Olde New York Press.)
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...he+-+S+L+Betts

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...New+York+Press

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...New+York+Press

The Catalog is your friend.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered editions are so much classier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...YAAOSwG-1Wv~dE

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rarely seen book.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Rarely seen book.
    To what are you referring?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered The House Next Door.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 day auction. Seek other opinions on sig. 23 bids, $132.50
    Nice if your name is Dave.
    DIFFERENT SEASONS SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING - HC/DJ 1ST EDITION/1ST PRINT

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Inscription and sig look fine to me (which surprises me because the seller is allstarbooks).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Inscription and sig look fine to me (which surprises me because the seller is allstarbooks).

I thought so too. The several other "signed" King books by allstar don't look desirable.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Interesting. Pure speculation in the interest of fun.....

- Rumor has it there was an unknown # of LSOE AE's with added, bonus drawings by Whelan (some have surfaced)
    - #19 is very significant to both the story and the artist
    - Book still in shrink

Could this one have an added drawing? Who knows. Auction Ended.

Confirming that the LSOE AE #19 DOES NOT contain an added Whelan drawing. For now anyway.......

Headed up to see Michael in April.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

- Rumor has it there was an unknown # of LSOE AE's with added, bonus drawings by Whelan (some have surfaced)
    - Book still in shrink

Confirming that the LSOE AE #19 DOES NOT contain an added Whelan drawing. For now anyway.......

Definitely not surprised. Will be cool to see what you get!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

- Book still in shrink

"For now".

Shakes Magic 8 ball for AKC:

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

THE-BEST-OF-CEMETERY-DANCE-Stephen-King-Uncorrected-Proof-SIGNED-Richard-Chizmar

What do you think of this? Is the seller elange a member here?
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That isn't a name I recognize as a member.

It's a cool proof. It is faded a lot though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

42 minutes left. 7 bids, $2,076.00
    RESERVE NOT MET

SECRETARY OF DREAMS LETTERED EDITIONS VOLUME 1 & 2 SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guessing this one sold outside of eBay - RF had listed it earlier:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dolans-Cadil...EAAOSwWTRWu8Uy

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if there are completists here that pushes the limits of that vice to the limits, but what about foreign editions whose texts is in english?

We have a few in France, and another one was releases yesterday : THE GREEN MILE, text in english + notes to help french people understanding the text.
    I think that I tend to ask Justin everytime that one is published if he lists them, and if I remember correctly, I think that he doesnt list those.
    Anyway : THE GREEN MILE, by Harraps

>>> http://club-stephenking.fr/4788-actualite

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very. Cool.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought the towel couldn't resist.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Black, white, or both?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 ... LastLast