Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't think I've seen this one before...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Eyes-of-...item5d546c721a

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Don't think I've seen this one before...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Eyes-of-...item5d546c721a
    "Fine" condition?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I just heard from the person who got the item on ABE and he is a member here. I'll let him break the news if he wishes. It was a fantastic buy and I am still a little pissed that I decided to take a nap this afternoon. Damn!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I just heard from the person who got the item on ABE and he is a member here. I'll let him break the news if he wishes. It was a fantastic buy and I am still a little pissed that I decided to take a nap this afternoon. Damn!
    jhanic also missed something while napping. I suggest both of you give up sleeping.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    jhanic also missed something while napping. I suggest both of you give up sleeping.
    Good advice. Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$3k is too much for a Lettered PC. Actual 1/52 Lettered copies hovering around $2,500 in value....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25th-Anniver...item2a4b060f95

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    $3k is too much for a Lettered PC. Actual 1/52 Lettered copies hovering around $2,500 in value....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25th-Anniver...item2a4b060f95
    I disagree. There hasn't been a copy of this on the market for awhile.

I have just checked Betts, Abebooks and Veryfinebooks and none of these currently have a copy for sale. Interestingly, veryfinebooks has a copy of the Lettered Sub Press edition of The Shining for $4,000, which is also 1/52.

IMHO The Lettered Edition of IT is much nicer than the Lettered copy of The Shining. Additionally, only a very small amount of PC copies for the Lettered IT were made...

I think $3,000 is a very reasonable starting price for this book!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Betts just sold a copy in the last couple months for $2,250.00

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Betts just sold a copy in the last couple months for $2,250.00
    Actually Betts has only sold one PC copy, and that was for $2,125. Others were...

Letter T - $2,100
    Letter Y - $2,250
    Letter V - $2,500

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think $3000 is not that far off either. I have the book (letter Y) and it is breathtaking in every way. Also... I find things go for more (in most cases) on Ebay than here or Bett's. I bet they sell it at the $3k mark.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If that is the case, I have a Lettered Copy of IT that is available for $3k via Paypal Gift.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    If that is the case, I have a Lettered Copy of IT that is available for $3k via Paypal Gift.
    LOL I wouldn't sell mine
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

This is one of the most amazing things I've seen, but alas not my size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item27f75b287f

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely authentic, from one of our own trusted sellers! Signed 1st of 11/22/63 - $280 BIN
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who the heck wears a 10.5? Women?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 bids, $29.99, cheap shipping:
    The First Three Dark Tower Books by Stephen King Donald Grant

A few flaws, but comes with promo booklet (somewhat rare). $79.99 BIN:
    My Pretty Pony 1st Stephen King Barbara Kruger ***VERY RARE Promotional Flyer

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[/B] My Pretty Pony 1st Stephen King Barbara Kruger ***VERY RARE Promotional Flyer
    Now it's $69.99 without the booklet. Definitely not worth it IMHO.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    [/B] My Pretty Pony 1st Stephen King Barbara Kruger ***VERY RARE Promotional Flyer
    I wanted the promo book, but not that copy of MPP. I already have one and in better shape, and although I usually do things like buy something just to get something else that comes with it, I wasn't willing to on this one. So I asked the seller if they'd sell the promo booklet separately and they agreed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    My Pretty Pony 1st Stephen King Barbara Kruger ***VERY RARE Promotional Flyer
    I wanted the promo book, but not that copy of MPP. I already have one and in better shape, and although I usually do things like buy something just to get something else that comes with it, I wasn't willing to on this one. So I asked the seller if they'd sell the promo booklet separately and they agreed.
    Sweet! I was thinking the same thing when I clicked on the link.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Pretty Pony--NICE shape fr sure-the sell price is great also!
    Someone will be happy to have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast