Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this a good deal with the shipping labels and condition of these? I'm probably not in the market but I am curious as I don't keep up with the price of magazines at all.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Is this a good deal with the shipping labels and condition of these? I'm probably not in the market but I am curious as I don't keep up with the price of magazines at all.

Tough decision. The mailing labels came on the magazines at the time.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Comes with slipcase. $220 OBO:
    Doctor Sleep by Stephen King Slipcased and Autographed by King

Surprised that with damage it's at $610 with 7 hours left:
    Christine by Stephen King (Signed)(Limited Edition) 351 Of 1000

7 hours left. Zero bids. $299:
    Ticket to Stephen King Revival Austin, TX 11/15 signing event SIGNED BOOK !!

7 hours left. Zero bids. Could be snagged for $279 (published price $300):
    Stephen King-The Secretary of Dreams-Volume Two-SIGNED-traycased-limited 750

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, I'm wondering when neo_trinity will be listing 'the good stuff' on eBay! Completely out of my league but it will be wonderful to watch from the sideline.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    So, I'm wondering when neo_trinity will be listing 'the good stuff' on eBay! Completely out of my league but it will be wonderful to watch from the sideline.
    I agree. I have been chatting with him on a couple of books. I, at the time, was able to move forward on a few large ones until the house we bought needed the cash put into it. I am of the notion that mayhap he wants more for the books he is selling than they would go for in our hallways but I never got any numbers from him. I really had my eye on my Holy Grail.... Lettered Regulators!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There is much to be said for voyeurism!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000
    I agree. I have been chatting with him on a couple of books. I, at the time, was able to move forward on a few large ones until the house we bought needed the cash put into it. I am of the notion that mayhap he wants more for the books he is selling than they would go for in our hallways but I never got any numbers from him. I really had my eye on my Holy Grail.... Lettered Regulators!
    A lettered Regulators in fine condition is $4400 historically at Bett's. The last four or five sold for that.

If you have the cash then ask him for his price again. He'll give you one if he's selling.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    There is much to be said for voyeurism!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000
    A lettered Regulators in fine condition is $4400 historically at Bett's. The last four or five sold for that.

If you have the cash then ask him for his price again. He'll give you one if he's selling.
    I asked him a few times but he never answered the question...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent Date: Aug-25-14 23:23:15 PDT

Dear webstar1000kris,

Hello,
    Yes I will be selling one as I have 2 and they are both in Fine condition. I also have 2 numbered copies in toy box, and will be selling the copy signed as Richard Bachman. The other is accidentally signed as Stephen King and I will be keeping that copy as I have never seen another numbered copy. There is a lettered copy also signed as Stephen King but I don't believe that owner is selling.
    I will notify you when I decide to list it.
    Gerald

- neo_trinity

Sent Date: Aug-25-14 16:55:53 PDT

Dear neo_trinity,

Will you be selling a Regulators lettered Gerald? It would be my Holy Grail of collecting so to speak thanks!

- webstar1000kris

Hello Kris,
    I remember telling you I would contact you when I decide to sell, and as for price, I had not even thought about it. As I am true to my word, when I said I would contact you first, I meant it. While I love Stephen King books, selling is not a priority in my life right now as I have many other family details that are taking precedent. While I have been in touch with Heritage Auctions, Bonhams, PBA, Sotheby's and Christie's to see how they help me get the best prices for some rare pieces (Tolkien, Salinger, Joyce, Hemingway, Stoker, Shelley and lastly King), Heritage is definitely not geared toward the sellers (especially how they destroyed the recent Whelan "Firestarter" sale). Christie's and Sotheby's have no market for King as they historically have only sold a handful of items in the past, and I was the buyer for them. eBay is fine for low valued items, but I am trying to figure out a way to devise a selling platform where the buyer pays what the seller receives. That is the best solution for all, as it eliminates the need to charge a premium to cover the selling fees that will be incurred. I have only sold 2 items thus far to gauge eBay's platform and I haven't given much thought to selling further until I have the time to dedicate myself completely to the task. Is that fair?

Country
    Country Flag

That is more than fair thanks for the input please let me know when your ready! Hopefully i am as well...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I definitely will Kris. I believe it is the finest S/L King book that was ever published. Charnel House did an amazing job. It is up there with Tim Powers "Last Call". They don't make Limited's like this anymore unfortunately.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    I definitely will Kris. I believe it is the finest S/L King book that was ever published. Charnel House did an amazing job. It is up there with Tim Powers "Last Call". They don't make Limited's like this anymore unfortunately.
    I have never held one but totally agree with you!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    I have never held one but totally agree with you!
    Last Call is perhaps second to a lettered The Regulators, but not by much. I am proud to own a lettered copy of "Last Call". Perhaps someday a Regulators.

Country
    Country Flag

Any pics RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Any pics RF?
    Post #252:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l-Flagg/page11

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

RED NUMBERED!

BUY IT NOW $2K.
    You won't regret the inscription or the minor rubbing (the rubbing possibly can be repaired, the slipcase can be swapped):
    The Eyes of the Dragon Signed Limited by Stephen King 93/250 RED INK

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Book (as new), portfolio, and new T-shirt for $800 BIN/OBO and $4 shipping:
    ** SKELETON CREW by Stephen King (Scream Press, Signed Ltd Ed # 866 of 1000) **

Dim picture (I believe this was up before). 1 bid, $.99:
    Under The Dome signed by author Stephen King

EDIT: Found it. Same seller, but different signature.
    Perhaps something to be cautious about!

8 hours left, $77:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-22-63-Nov...item2343639f23

8 hours left, zero bids, $625. Includes dj and chapbook:

Stephen King The Shining Signed Limited Edition Subterranean Press + BONUS !!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Includeds Umney's Last Case. $.01:
    7 Stephen King Lot

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    7 Stephen King Lot
    Shipping seems a little steep for 7 paperbacks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    7 Stephen King Lot
    Shipping seems a little steep for 7 paperbacks.
    That is pretty wacky.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$60 BIN:

Stephen King Rare Listing

NECON XX Commemorative Volume - 2000

Io #10 - The Baseball Issue - 1971

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

NECON XX Commemorative Volume - 2000
    YES! I've been looking for a good deal for a long time. Mine!

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$299 BIN is actually cheap compared with how the book has trended. Hurry!
    Stephen King It 25th anniversary special edition

Country
    Country Flag

$299 BIN is actually cheap compared with how the book has trended. Hurry!
    Stephen King It 25th anniversary special edition
    I paid more than that!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast