Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant First Edition Drawing of the Three SIGNED by artist Phil Hale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

This is a great one to get if you didn't get a chance to make PalaverCon. Getting a signature by Phil Hale isn't an easy task.

OK....this is a shameless Ebay plug...but hey, a lot of people don't have this book signed. Take advantage of it.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I already have the book anyway, but I can't get the link to open to view your auction.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fixed Ebay link....Thanks Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Grant First Edition Drawing of the Three SIGNED by artist Phil Hale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

This is a great one to get if you didn't get a chance to make PalaverCon. Getting a signature by Phil Hale isn't an easy task.

OK....this is a shameless Ebay plug...but hey, a lot of people don't have this book signed. Take advantage of it.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I would bid but I am at work and blocked. I currently do not have a PC @ home...... Man, I sure would love to have this book!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I bid on it. Good price and my favorite story. A great place to start my collection.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Numerous Promo Items

Delores Claiborne" Shopping Bag
    2 "Rose Red" Promo Bookmarks
    "Insomnia" Sticker, "It Looms"
    6 - 1" Buttons from "The Shining"

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I bid on this since it was too cheap, but the book is in very bad shape:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=010
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love his comment:

I guess with a book like this what you’re really buying are the bragging rights. You can always use it to lure chicks over to your apartment, but you might want to be careful, because if they’re obsessive Stephen King fans, who knows what you’ll be letting in.

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

you'll never out bid Tippy4. I still can't belive He's buy up stuff like he is.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He actually popped in here. I wish he'd show up more often. He's a pretty sharp guy.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, I loved that listing! That was the most honest description of a book's condition that I've read in a long time.

Tippy's around here somewhere, but I think over the past couple years he got out of the habit of posting.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Blaze in a custom slipcase
    From The Overlook Connection

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

Well, it would be nice to talk books with him again. He should get in on the conversations.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

I don't know if anyone else share my thoughts, but I don't like at all the Blaze Slipcase made by The Overlook Connection. Just a thought.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. It looks like something I drew on my binder in 6th grade.

This is a great book and you don't see it too often:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Art-of-Micha...QQcmdZViewItem

Is this real or it's printed by someone?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Stephen-Kin...QQcmdZViewItem

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisco View Post
    Is this real or it's printed by someone?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Stephen-Kin...QQcmdZViewItem
    Technically the answer is yes to both your questions.
    It appears to be a legitimate shirt, not some knockoff.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is John the seller??? Great looking book!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I'm not the seller on this one! Be careful of the signature--I didn't look at it closely, but ALWAYS be careful of any King signature on eBay! The proof itself is fairly common.

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I'm not the seller on this one! Be careful of the signature--I didn't look at it closely, but ALWAYS be careful of any King signature on eBay! The proof itself is fairly common.

John
    This is why I love buying stuff from here if I can, I can trust you guys.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast