Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

7 8 & 9 of ten

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

10 of ten

I'll post 11 & 12 as soon as I get them

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I guess my question, then, is which of these is the seller on eBay actually selling? One auction actually has 3 pics of apparently 3 different numbers (8, 9, and 10).

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    So I guess my question, then, is which of these is the seller on eBay actually selling? One auction actually has 3 pics of apparently 3 different numbers (8, 9, and 10).
    The seller is Steve. Not sure how he has it setup. I'm contacting him now to see what is left.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought and paid for #10 earlier this morning (although he still shows it listed).

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are really nice, Ralph. Congratulations on getting so many!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome!! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I bought and paid for #10 earlier this morning (although he still shows it listed).
    Awesome choice. I almost added that one. Glad it's going to friends home.

He is trying to get 10 pulled off but it still shows on Ebay. Maybe it's internet lag across the pond

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I would have to be out of cash right now.

But congrats to all, those are very nice! I thought Miller did the best job with this book too, so it's very nice to get a full page remarque by him.
    Geoff

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger First Edition Dust Jacket:

Gunslinger DJ

Bidding starts at $9.99!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Gunslinger DJ

Bidding starts at $9.99!

John
    Add $90 to that John!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Gunslinger DJ

Bidding starts at $9.99!

John
    Add $90 to that John!

Something's wrong with this seller. When I first looked at the listing, the price was $.99. I then posted it here, then looked at it again and the price was $99.99. So I edited my post to that. Then I looked yet again, and the price was $9.99. Now he's changed it again. This guy is strange!

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Gunslinger DJ

Bidding starts at $9.99!

John
    Add $90 to that John!

Something's wrong with this seller. When I first looked at the listing, the price was $.99. I then posted it here, then looked at it again and the price was $99.99. So I edited my post to that. Then I looked yet again, and the price was $9.99. Now he's changed it again. This guy is strange!

John
    Sure John we believe you..... *rolls eyes*

lol
    Geoff

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'M NOT HAVING A SENIOR MOMENT!!!

I hope!

John

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

wait. what? i saw this and thought i'm not paying $0.99 for a f'n dust jacket and why on earth does he think just slapping a dust jacket on a book makes it better.

now his whole f'n listing has changed - details and all. maybe someone told him that if you added a dust jacket the book would be worth way more. i think this guy's taking the same drugs i am!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    wait. what? i saw this and thought i'm not paying $0.99 for a f'n dust jacket and why on earth does he think just slapping a dust jacket on a book makes it better.

now his whole f'n listing has changed - details and all. maybe someone told him that if you added a dust jacket the book would be worth way more. i think this guy's taking the same drugs i am!
    If you own the 1st edition of The Gunslinger, but your DJ is a mess, then buying a nice dustjacket in good condition will actually increase the value of your book (i.e. the book itself with dj). Therefore hard-to-find dustjackets for collectible books do have a market. That's what the seller means when he talks about slapping this thing on your own book.

He should include a larger picture in his listing though. That one is pretty tiny.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

If you own the 1st edition of The Gunslinger, but your DJ is a mess, then buying a nice dustjacket in good condition will actually increase the value of your book (i.e. the book itself with dj). Therefore hard-to-find dustjackets for collectible books do have a market. That's what the seller means when he talks about slapping this thing on your own book.

He should include a larger picture in his listing though. That one is pretty tiny.

okay, that makes sense so thanks for the explanation patrick.

but really? $100 for a dust jacket? is that seriously a good and reasonable price? and be nice, remember i'm a newbie at this collecting stuff.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, $100 for a Gunslinger 1st edition dust jacket isn't a bad buy, especially, as Patrick says, if you have a book with a messed up dj. That would improve the value of the book significantly.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

okay, that makes sense so thanks for the explanation patrick.

but really? $100 for a dust jacket? is that seriously a good and reasonable price? and be nice, remember i'm a newbie at this collecting stuff.
    I can help with this one.

I sold one of my extra 1st Edition Gunslinger jackets, mint still rolled up in original tube on Ebay about a year ago for $175. The person who bought the jacket placed it on his Gunslinger that he paid $350 for. He now has $525 in the book that's valued $700 or more. Personally, I pickup 1st edition Gunslingers when I see them at $500 or less.

Yes, the jacket is that rare and worth the money if your in need of it. The value today of that jacket????? Depends on the person and what they value the book as. To my collection, it's the most important book. I value the jacket very highly.

IMO of course.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

wow.

okay, you guys have significantly changed my opinion about that item and the value of just a dustjacket. i guess because i've never had to buy just a dj i've never really thought about it.

thanks!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

which is why i bought multiple jackets from grant for christine limited and some of the earlier dt books (also limited)

also have a couple of spare original slipcases around for the salem's lot limiteds

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Silver Bullet book is a little scarce. That's a good buy!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Silver Bullet book is a little scarce. That's a good buy!

John
    I contacted the seller days ago... the Silver Bullet is a second printing per the number line.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Stephen-Kin...QQcmdZViewItem

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast