Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 1004 ... LastLast
Results 12,576 to 12,600 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I compare the two side by side, I think the Dead Zone is good. I'll probably move the posts over to Intriguing Auctions.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Jimimck
    Lettered Regulators, EE, available from New Zealand collector:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/ficti...-689697243.htm

Asking price equates to around $4,900usd.
    This is one of my target editions - what do folks think about the asking price? - too steep or about right?
    I have purchased off this seller before, and Paul is very up front with his descriptions, and I have always received very well packaged items. As you'll see, he notes a slight bump on the tray case, and so its not 100% fine, and yet I think the price is at the top end of the scale fo rthis edition. I think BP sold one via betts recently for $4500? (I could be wrong on that, best to check if possible). I guess the question comes down to how often these come up for sale, and how bad you want one.

That being said, I do know Paul, and would be happy to ask him if he would consider a lower buy now if you have a price in mind? send me a PM with a price you are thinking of if you want, and I'll email him for you...

Cheers

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Lettered Regulators, EE, available from New Zealand collector:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/ficti...-689697243.htm

Asking price equates to around $4,900usd.
    This is one of my target editions - what do folks think about the asking price? - too steep or about right?
    All the ones sold at Betts went for:
    TT - $3350
    FF - $3500
    VV - $4400 (Twice)
    O - $4400
    N - $4400

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys - am pondering what its worth to me !!!! - its one edition i'd love to have and as I now have the coffin Stand so i'm closing in on the others!!!!!!...... the pricing information is really useful, thanks again...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering it is slightly damaged, I think it's worth no more than $3K-$3.5K

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    great tip - thanks!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    great tip - thanks!
    Expensive bump...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I must be dumb. I always thought DT II was "The Drawing of the Three"!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That is one hell of a book, with quite a few signatures. I own one and it is a beauty to behold.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That is one hell of a book, with quite a few signatures. I own one and it is a beauty to behold.
    Well, I bid on it!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Well, I bid on it!
    Good! I hope you get it for three!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No chance.

I'm sure it will go above my max. (My current bid is not my max.)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    No chance.

I'm sure it will go above my max. (My current bid is not my max.)
    I think you might be able to steal it (unless another member wants it more).

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure how much interest these will have but they both contain pretty rare King magazine appearances.

The first is a group of New Republic magazines that contains the June 4, 1984 appearance of King's essay "Why I Am For Gary Hart." I looked for a long time for a copy for my collection. It might be worth the Buy It Now price of 20 bucks to take the whole lot just for the King appearance. For whatever reason I just don't see these come around that often.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251438229195...84.m1423.l2649

The next is for the scarce April, 1979 issue of Nugget. Condition is not the best but someone might steal it for a buck. These are scarce too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380828995443...84.m1423.l2649

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How ironic is that? You hunt for something for a very long time, and then a few popups online
    Congratulations for your findings!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    If anyone is looking for that copy of Nugget, I have one for sale as well. PM me.
    For a buck?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

And no picture of the signature...beware!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    And no picture of the signature...beware!
    Exactly what I was thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 1004 ... LastLast