Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I talked to that guy with Carrie last night and actually bid on it. He cancelled the bids and relisted. I checked his feedback, and although he doesn't have any recent negatives, he does have quite a few.

I'm sure you'll be fine but personally, when I see a multiple negative feedbacks, I can't commit hundreds of dollars even if it's a good deal.
    I threw those books on my watch list to see what they would go for (no intentions on bidding) and was a little leery of it after he took them down and relisted them.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I get how RF wants this thread to be another reason people come to this forum for everything King, but hear what you guys are saying. Yes, if its posted here, its probably gonna get more air time on eBay than it would have otherwise.

As someone who doesn't proactively search eBay that often, I love coming here to see what cool items are around.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

When I find something that hasn't been posted in this thread that I want, I hope it NEVER gets listed. Of course, I've found things posted in this thread that I would have missed otherwise. A mixed blessing.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I talked to that guy with Carrie last night and actually bid on it. He cancelled the bids and relisted. I checked his feedback, and although he doesn't have any recent negatives, he does have quite a few.

I'm sure you'll be fine but personally, when I see a multiple negative feedbacks, I can't commit hundreds of dollars even if it's a good deal.
    I hear you - I would not buy a car from that guy for sure since that is where his negatives came from. He was very specific on the quality of the book in his description and the pics looked good so I was willing to risk it given the recourse available if he is a flake.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    When I find something that hasn't been posted in this thread that I want, I hope it NEVER gets listed. Of course, I've found things posted in this thread that I would have missed otherwise. A mixed blessing.

John
    EXACTLY !!.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have mixed feeling about this thread....because on the one hand, there are things I miss...but on the other hand, there are things I find that I want others to miss.

I just won THIS Gunslinger, for what I think was a good (not great but good) price.
    Damn You! I was the next highest bidder on that! - the auction ended at around 4am local time and I had to go to bed. I left a best bid that I thought would seal the deal, but obviously not...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have mixed feeling about this thread....because on the one hand, there are things I miss...but on the other hand, there are things I find that I want others to miss.

I just won THIS Gunslinger, for what I think was a good (not great but good) price.

Damn You! I was the next highest bidder on that! - the auction ended at around 4am local time and I had to go to bed. I left a best bid that I thought would seal the deal, but obviously not...

Try this one:
    Stephen King Gunslinger 1st edition 1st printing 1982.

Stephen King IT Pennywise Bust Life Size Statue Tim Curry Clown Scary Horror

Horror IT Pennywise the clown Stephen King original 8x10 canvas

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Try this one:
    Stephen King Gunslinger 1st edition 1st printing 1982.

Stephen King IT Pennywise Bust Life Size Statue Tim Curry Clown Scary Horror

Horror IT Pennywise the clown Stephen King original 8x10 canvas
    You know BadPenny is geting this. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BadPenny already has one and the staory about getting it to his home is unreal!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    John
    EXACTLY !!.
    I agree with above and with what Tippy said. This morning I am the only member viewing this thread but 32 "guests" are viewing it at the same time. Thats a lot of competition. But on the other hand RF has posted items Ive missed in my searches and was able to pick up at pretty decent prices.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Along the Path of the Beam Highbury is on a distinguished road Highbury's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about locking the forum being viewed unless signed in? It obviously doesn't quash it because it just requires someone signing up but hopefully it also promotes conversation, discussion and contirbutions?

I can't chirp much because I'm new to the forum and with a house full of kids I don't get much time for me but RF is the man to me along with others who are spending a copious amount of time bringing up items out there to look for and also ones to stay the hell away from. I owe a great deal of gratitude for that, might as well plant it here.

As far as I am concerned, keep up the great work. Some things I can buy, some things I can't. Such is life, the market in general isn't cheap and if it bugs me that much I'll step back from it.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    John
    EXACTLY !!.
    I agree with above and with what Tippy said. This morning I am the only member viewing this thread but 32 "guests" are viewing it at the same time. Thats a lot of competition. But on the other hand RF has posted items Ive missed in my searches and was able to pick up at pretty decent prices.
    That does bring up a thought: I wonder if there is a way to make some forums "Member Only" or if RF would even want that option?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

That does bring up a thought: I wonder if there is a way to make some forums "Member Only" or if RF would even want that option?
    I think the thread 'Starkblast" is member only and cannot be viewed by guests, so there is a way to do it.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If I truly wanted something, I would never ever post it in this thread and if it DID get posted I would put on my "Be nice, be gentle" hat and try to talk the poster into deleting his or her posting. It's worked about half of the times I've done it.
    My feelings exactly. I've been asked before to delete an auction I shared here and it was perfect. But, at the same time, if I see something odd that usually is seeked by someone in particular (for example, I know JHanic looks for proofs) I won't post it here but send a DM to the seeker.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This morning I am the only member viewing this thread but 32 "guests" are viewing it at the same time. Thats a lot of competition. But on the other hand RF has posted items Ive missed in my searches and was able to pick up at pretty decent prices.
    30 of those are probably bots.

At least that was my experience moderating on another site years back.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    EXACTLY !!.
    I think the thread 'Starkblast" is member only and cannot be viewed by guests, so there is a way to do it.
    Any/all of the areas (other than the main page) could be restricted to members only. A password could also be required, just to make it more cumbersome for a potential new member.
    The thing is the site is not "The Fight Club". If interested non-members check out the site and there is nothing to see that inspires them to join, the site will die.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed unless you want this site to become a "club".

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, is the man!!! I'm with him!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to go to bed as well....but I set my alarm to wake me up 3 min before the auction ended.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to go to bed as well....but I set my alarm to wake me up 3 min before the auction ended.
    Very smart!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually need more than five minutes to just get out of bed in the morning!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually need more than five minutes to just get out of bed in the morning!

John
    I hear that!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's dedication!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast