Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    $201.50 on 6 bids - #3 of 33 traycased limited edition

STEPHEN-KING-THE-COLORADO-KID-SIGNED-AND-NUMBERED-LEATHER-IN-CASE-BOOK
    Sold at $409!! Have I missed something here, should this be going for a lot more than this?

A lettered edition of 99 copies bound in leather and traycased. Signed by SK and all three artists. The original number of copies was 52, but PS publishing recieved permission to produce extra copies. Naturally some collectors were pleased to be able to get an otherwise sold out edition; others were unhappy assuming this would devalue the book on the secondary market. $1,000 - $1,700
    the collector.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Sold at $409!! Have I missed something here, should this be going for a lot more than this?

A lettered edition of 99 copies bound in leather and traycased. Signed by SK and all three artists. The original number of copies was 52, but PS publishing recieved permission to produce extra copies. Naturally some collectors were pleased to be able to get an otherwise sold out edition; others were unhappy assuming this would devalue the book on the secondary market. $1,000 - $1,700
    the collector.
    I think the extra signed copies added, as well as all the variants of Colorado Kid by PS, the ending price on the Ebay auction is about correct in today's market. Personally, I love the look, feel, artwork and signatures of the Traycase copies.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wind Through the Keyhole UK sampler:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WIND-THR...item41789bc799

John

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

the collector.
    I think the extra signed copies added, as well as all the variants of Colorado Kid by PS, the ending price on the Ebay auction is about correct in today's market. Personally, I love the look, feel, artwork and signatures of the Traycase copies.

Mulleins
    Wow, given that it is $750 originally that's a big drop. I think its fab too. I have the Miller Traycase version. Thought it was quite expensive at the time but not that disproportionate. Very intriguing indeed.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

the collector.

Mulleins
    Wow, given that it is $750 originally that's a big drop. I think its fab too. I have the Miller Traycase version. Thought it was quite expensive at the time but not that disproportionate. Very intriguing indeed.
    Maybe the seller did not realise what they had?......

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2c757f6547

Pretty good price!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it me, or is $600 probably a bloody good price?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I guess we will find out - I'm surprised they started it 150 below issue price.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That auction is fishy. Seller has no previous sales transactions and low feedback with no feedback in past year
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my UK First Editions on eBay

Low starting price ($4.99 in most cases) with $4.33 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/shannonsmovi...p2047675.l2562

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure somebody needs it, and it's only been up a half an hour ... $2.99 BIN

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS-AMERICAN FANTASY-1986-FAMOUS MONSTER-STEPHEN KING-GENE WOLFE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item2331901854
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure somebody needs it, and it's only been up a half an hour ... $2.99 BIN

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS-AMERICAN FANTASY-1986-FAMOUS MONSTER-STEPHEN KING-GENE WOLFE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item2331901854
    I see that one got grabbed pretty quick! I just checked what else the same seller has, and lo and behold ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item5d4540fedc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item5d4580aade

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item23318e0669

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-MO...item5d44f1829d

All with a nice $2.99 BIN.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Man STEPHEN KING Glen Chadbourne SIGNED no. 89 of 500 CEMETARY DANCE
    Maybe I should get this to match my #89 NOS4A2? Go down the #89 road?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey George.. you seem to be loving Insomnia as much as me! haha know where I might find #576? And how do you do that where you post what you need under your name? I am also looking for DK II as well in #576 kris

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hate felt pen sigs. $102.50, several bids:
    [/B]The Dark Tower Bk. 7 SIGNED by Stephen King (2004, Hardcover)
    Ugly but legit I think. Unique in red
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey George.. you seem to be loving Insomnia as much as me! haha know where I might find #576? And how do you do that where you post what you need under your name? I am also looking for DK II as well in #576 kris
    His want list is his "signature".
    At the top of the page choose:
    "Settings"
    Scroll down midway and on the left choose "edit signature"
    Type in the stuff you want and choose "save signature"

Should work.
    Make sure your sig is not too big. Check our FAQ's for limits.
    FAQ-Signature Size

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast