Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 964 ... LastLast
Results 11,576 to 11,600 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oh, I'm "on that"!!! Thanks, RF!!! Stay away, boys and girls!! LOL
    Three hours left. Is that you at $61? I'm guessing not since they only have three stars.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Over $1,700! Holy cow!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've purchased books from him before. Got a hell of a deal too. Well-packed and easy to deal with.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think anyone's posted this yet.

Christine S/L - BIN (or best offer) @ $700: LINK

It says "like new", but the edges seem to be a little little little bit dinged. Or maybe it's just the light.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received this email from www.veryfinebooks.com

Hello Brian

With the fervor surrounding the release of Doctor Sleep next week, I thought it was only fitting to catch you up on the latest. There is a lot of excitement and anticipation in the air so here are a few videos to watch. Scroll down to see them all.

Below you can also find some of our collector resources, and guides. With so many books in print, spanning more than 40 years, this a good way to make sense of it all.

"Doctor Sleep" Launch, Rare Book Sale Coming This Tuesday.

As a side note, please remember that we are going to be opening up our shopping cart next Tuesday for our official "Doctor Sleep" Launch, Rare Book Sale. This was the perfect time to do this, to coincide with this major publication.

We do not hold these often, so be sure to stop by and find something great for yourself, or even as a unique gift for someone else.

This is going to be for serious collectors only, who are inspired to collect great King works. Starting this Tuesday at 2pm, you will have the opportunity to acquire some of the best signed and rare collectible King books on the market. You will also view some collections you have probably not seen before..

As you have come to know us over the years (and next year will be our 10th year online), you already know that our primary focus is on quality, authenticity, and customer service.

Thank you for trusting us as your experienced and professional collectible bookseller.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Manetakis

Link for 9/24/13 sale: "Doctor Sleep" Launch, Rare Book Sale

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

$9.95 BIN w/$4 shipping

I paid CD $20 for my copy.

The-Illustrated-Stephen-King-Movie-Trivia-Book-by-Brian-James-Freeman-Lilja-

Traveler Alizer will become famous soon enough

I dont know if this is the right place for posting this but, are these common? I've only seen paperbacks with that cover (COTW)
    http://bit.ly/14tmKf5

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

No. It says on the cover "Fiction in the Stephen King Tradition." Doesn't say who the author is though.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    No. It says on the cover "Fiction in the Stephen King Tradition." Doesn't say who the author is though.
    If not King's, wonder how much he was paid to use his name on the cover? Only known William Tuthill was an architect which designed New York City's Carnegie Hall. Was there author by the same name?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

They wouldn't have to pay him to put his name on the cover.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

email from amazon :

"Mike Vogel "Under the Dome (Limited Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
    Estimated arrival date: December 04, 2013 - December 24, 2013"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Doesn't look like rizza actually wants to sell those books.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 964 ... LastLast