Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 930 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Seriously?. A S/L Eyes Of The Dragon for $200 ?!?. Where the heck was I ?.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Eyes-of...#ht_964wt_1200
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'll bet it didn't last long. I didn't see it either. I bought a really nice 1st edition Gunslinger signed by Whelan from intergalactic last week for $425 and thought that was a good deal. But someone got a great deal on that TEOTD.

Edit: It might be worth watching this sellers listings closely for a few days. They might have bought a King collection recently.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

That seems to have been the best deal - they have a desperation gift edition listed at 150.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I check 3 times+ per day, and I know Bob is more on top of it than I am, but this was missed.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That looks familiar... I bought it last month, only to have the seller never send it to me, and try to keep my money. Buyer Beware!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was there at least some sort of excuse or story on why he wouldn't send you the book and try to keep your money? Just curious.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Eyes-of...#ht_964wt_1200

Anyone wanna take a wild guess and to the reason why he listed it for only $200? I know the answer. The winner of this question will receive and extremely rare Stephen king book for only $20. PP Gift. And yes...I DO know the correct answer.

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And NO...I can't tell you what the prize will be. But you'll be pleasantly surprised for sure. Only $20!
    NEED:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

You bought it?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

NO I didn't buy it. Sure wish I had seen it before it sold.
    NEED:

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Someone really needed Money?

Lilja

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lilja! Nope...even thought that would be a quick way for cash. Fact that he has tons of stuff for sale leads me to believe that that simply cannot be the reason. Just follow the clues fellas. It's right there!!!!
    NEED:

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Lilja! Nope...even thought that would be a quick way for cash. Fact that he has tons of stuff for sale leads me to believe that that simply cannot be the reason. Just follow the clues fellas. It's right there!!!!
    They didn't realize what they were selling?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Was there at least some sort of excuse or story on why he wouldn't send you the book and try to keep your money? Just curious.
    Well, first she gave me a made-up USPS tracking number. A week later (after I had sent a few emails), she said she was on actually on vacation and her brother apparently never sent it - but couldn't explain how I got the tracking number. She then apologized and said she'd send it the next day, priority mail. She never did. So, I finally got fed up, and asked for my money back. Didn't hear back from her for several days. I finally opened up a dispute within PayPal, and that's when she finally started responding to my emails. A few days after opening the dispute, she finally refunded me.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sub0liega... hmmm...close...but you have to be more specific.
    NEED:

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

They added the wrong price? Forgott a "0"?

Lilja

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Sub0liega... hmmm...close...but you have to be more specific.
    They posted the wrong price to the listing thus making it binding when the BIN bidder bought it then.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They could have forgotten an extra zero....then it would have been grossly overpriced. They could have just posted the wrong price of course...but naw...that's not it.

A big clue to the big reveal! Look at the type of stuff this guy generally sells!!!
    NEED:

They thought it was a prop or promotional thing and not the actuall book?

Lilja

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not signed?

They didn't know it was signed?

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    They didn't know it was signed?
    Lilja
    That would make sense since it's signed in the back and they didn't see it there.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert and Lilja are on the right track. You guys are so close.

Clue #2 This guys obviously isn't a real book collector.... and he only took 2 pictures of the book.

WHY DID HE LIST IT FOR ONLY $200!!!!!

Clue #3 Carlosdetweiller posted that we "may want to keep track of this guys auctions since he may have received a Stephen King consignment..."

BALONEY I SAY! The guy has a gift edition of Desperation listed for $150!! So the seller isn't dumb....Or is he???....

-G
    NEED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 930 ... LastLast