Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev, I clicked the link and read the full column. What a great story. Also, I have newfound respect for Rick Springfield.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen King sign the cover of my friends copy of Creepshow & her poster for Creepshow with asilver sharpie, he then switched back to a normal pen to sign my copy of Salem's Lot. I think my friend had to dig the sharpie out of her bag, I'm not even sure he had a marker with him. Has anyone witnessed him signing books with a sharpie or other felt tip type pen? If not that might be a big red flag!

Ken

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    I have seen King sign the cover of my friends copy of Creepshow her poster for Creepshow with asilver sharpie, he then switched back to a normal pen to sign my copy of Salem's Lot. I think my friend had to dig the sharpie out of her bag, I'm not even sure he had a marker with him. Has anyone witnessed him signing books with a sharpie or other felt tip type pen? If not that might be a big red flag!

Ken
    At the Rock Bottom Remainder's L.A. concert VIP event he signed quite a few things with a sharpie.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen King sign the cover of my friends copy of Creepshow her poster for Creepshow with asilver sharpie, he then switched back to a normal pen to sign my copy of Salem's Lot. I think my friend had to dig the sharpie out of her bag, I'm not even sure he had a marker with him. Has anyone witnessed him signing books with a sharpie or other felt tip type pen? If not that might be a big red flag!

Ken
    If these are from where/when I think they could be, King signed both in pen and sharpie while standing and being handed books as he passed. I have asked questions of seller. Not sure he will answer prior to sale. I think they are over priced and likely not even first editions.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Ken
    At the Rock Bottom Remainder's L.A. concert VIP event he signed quite a few things with a sharpie.
    Did you get a book signed in sharpie Jerome? I don't know about sharpie signatures on the pages of a book, but the one that is on the Creepshow cover looks quite a bit different than his normal signature. I could get a picture of it for your signature projects if you would like it. It is inscribed but I don't recall if it is dated.

Ken

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I obtained a sharpie signed book for a friend. I witnessed it being signed. Another friend "barged through" the throng to get the book into and more importantly out of King's hand.
    Search around on the site. Pics are from the L.A. Rock Bottom Remainders concert.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a sig from the RBR event for ya.

Sharpie sloppy, but real!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Has that Whelan drawing been posted on this site before? It looks familiar to me.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I dont remember seeing it before but I like it. Dont like the price, tho
    reality continues to ruin my life

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I dont remember seeing it before but I like it. Dont like the price, tho
    The price will be what it will be. I just could have sworn I've seen that image before.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're not the only one, it looks very familiar to me too.

I think I've seen skulls like that in the foreground of other drawings/remarques, could that be it?

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Has that Whelan drawing been posted on this site before? It looks familiar to me.
    He's listed that one previously. I think I posted a link for it a couple of months ago.
    Mark Twain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Whelan drawing. Way overpriced for me, though.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just about to post that.

Letting the market prevail it seems, $47.71 now.

I'll be watching.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Special # 420

Stephen King THE EYES OF THE DRAGON #420 of 1000 FINE/FINE Signed Limited S/L!

Currently $1:
    Stephen King: Man and Artist (Signed Limited Edition Hardcover)

Written by a former professor of King's "...This is the first book that examines in detail the religious elements of King's work. For that alone, the book is required reading for serious students, concerned readers, & critics, but the book offers much more...STEPHEN KING: MAN & ARTIST is a rare & accomplished feat."--George Beahm-- "I am very pleased & proud to have been the subject of your incisive mind & careful thought."--Stephen King--.

$20. Slight mar on page edges should be able to be lightly sanded off.
    Stephen King Wizard and glass (Grant)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean R. Koontz limited, ending soon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200934701192...84.m1438.l2649

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That would make EXCELLENT kindling for the fireplace of any Yankee fan!!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast