Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure the seller can create and relist as many "brand new reproductions" as he wants. I bet people would be more interested in this one: http://www.cbs.com/shows/under-the-d.../script/37662/

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Can't believe no one has posted this one yet. Or if they did I missed it. You don't see these every day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350789857100...84.m1423.l2649
    I was hoping it wouldn't get posted.

edit: not picking on you AT ALL. Just so there's no misunderstanding. There are a lot of things that get posted here that I hoped would fly under the radar.
    So.....what's it going to sell for?

OVER/UNDER
    $1,000+ with a lot of time left....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's now at $1025 with five days left!

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    UNDER THE DOME SCRIPT ~ EPISODE 1 ~ 60 2-SIDED PAGES ~ NEW STEPHEN KING SHOW!

This one was interesting, and already gone!
    it was re-listed:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281106532917

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    It's now at $1025 with five days left!

John
    Wow, the high bid just about tripled today!
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower Books + Concordance + All 5 Magazine of Fantasy and Science + Comics
    Gunslinger is a second edition and needs a better DJ. SoS is an artist signed 1st/1st edition
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'm sure the seller can create and relist as many "brand new reproductions" as he wants. [/COLOR][/U]
    I agree with that. Nevertheless, i am still tempted but will probably pass as i dont collect screenplays and this one is not written by King (if i remember correctly).
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe no one has posted this one yet. Or if they did I missed it. You don't see these every day.

edit: not picking on you AT ALL. Just so there's no misunderstanding. There are a lot of things that get posted here that I hoped would fly under the radar.

OVER/UNDER
    I don't think I ever heard of anyone paying more than $750 for a single issue (even for signed copies). I had a snipe bid in place for this copy as well (it's one of the two I still need) but $1,000+ ? No way. I understand that 'it is what it is' and apparently there are some people who are desperate to get this copy but IMO this is a stupid bidding war rather than a reflection of actual value.

By the way: although I'm not likely to post auctions here that I'm going to bid on myself, I don't see it as a problem when people do. I think most collectors here 1) have a pretty good idea of what's for sale at any given moment anyway and 2) most of us save our bids for the last couple of seconds. I don't think too many bidding wars are initiated by folks from The Corner.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I don't think I ever heard of anyone paying more than $750 for a single issue (even for signed copies). I had a snipe bid in place for this copy as well (it's one of the two I still need) but $1,000+ ? No way. I understand that 'it is what it is' and apparently there are some people who are desperate to get this copy but IMO this is a stupid bidding war rather than a reflection of actual value.

By the way: although I'm not likely to post auctions here that I'm going to bid on myself, I don't see it as a problem when people do. I think most collectors here 1) have a pretty good idea of what's for sale at any given moment anyway and 2) most of us save our bids for the last couple of seconds. I don't think too many bidding wars are initiated by folks from The Corner.
    Ditto on all. Shocked its up over 1000 with days to go. Ahh the joys of collecting...
    reality continues to ruin my life

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You still in the running, TN? (you don't have to tell me if you are)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

No way. I was willing to go 600-700 but not going to go 1000+
    I already FAR exceeded the collection budget this year so going to have to wait for this one. And wait. And wait....
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

OVER/UNDER

It's be such a bummer if you were one of the other people published in this. "Ah I was published in my college magazine, I'd show you but it's gonna cost me $2000>" Or if it was one of their grandkids who wanted to get it for them for the 70th birthday.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A bookplate added?
    Bookplate to front free endpaper
    Stephen King. The Eyes of the Dragon, Limited Edition. SIGNED-One of 1,000 copie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to tell if there is a case ding, but $6 seems like a good price.
    stephen king the dark tower set

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

WAY WAY OVERPRICED!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good wording but lacking additional pictures for a less than acceptable copy:
    THE STAND by Stephen King (1978) True 1st Edition HC/ DJ & SIGNED

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Overpriced for a BCE but I like the long inscription

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Stand-by...item20d2d2f7c6

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of those strange Wolves of the Calla books without keyhole on the spine...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand and The Shining - TWO ABC promotional CDs from 1990s - MINT & RARE
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1288
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast