Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King autographed letter

Contents of letter:
    "Dear Joan Ingalls, Sorry to be so long answering your nice note of July 2nd--as I look out on the frozen lake and the two feet of snow in front of it, it's hard for me to believe there was a July 2nd--but we've been in England for six weeks or so, and a lot of the correspondence never got answered. Totally my fault. The error you mention has drawn about three dozen letters, and I'm happy to inform you that the mistake was a printer's glitch and my hands are clean. I'm happy to tell you that because I make plenty of mistakes on my own. In CARRIE, I brought Carrie's dad back for an encore six months after he had been killed on a construction job. I got a couple of hundred letters on that one. Thanks for the nice words, and I'm just sorry so many months have gone by between your letter and mine. Best to you and yours in this holiday season." Sincerely, Stephen King

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Hey it even comes with a free recipe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

J.K. Potter, framed Skeleton Crew print
    Umney's Last Case a bit expensive at $19.99, but you don't see a lot of them.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    J.K. Potter, framed Skeleton Crew print
    Umney's Last Case a bit expensive at $19.99, but you don't see a lot of them.
    I'm leery that the Skeleton Crew print doesn't have any real description. Is it some official print or just a scan and print that someone made from their book?

The little "Umney's" book is nice if you also have the little W&G one to go with it. They make a nice set. I can't remember what I paid for either.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...I'm interested in buying the JK Potter print, but I'm gonna ask JK Potter if it's a real print or just a copy.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Firestarter
    BIN 15K
    There was a time a couple of years ago where I did not think this could be obtained for less than 20K.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I hope Gunkslinger gets his price.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Wow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

6 days to go, but @$610 now this will be interesting.

The Stand S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice chuxter is on a distinguished road chuxter's Avatar

I'm guessing everyone got this in their e-mails?

rather than having a sale through The Haven Foundation's store due to the uniqueness of this listing, First Trade Editions (released in 2003/2004) of volumes 1-7 of The Dark Tower, (The Gunslinger is the Viking hardcover First Trade Edition of the revised and expanded version), all signed by Stephen King are now being auctioned on Ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180161312240 - auction ends Septermber 26th.
    Whale oil beef hooked!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chuxter View Post

rather than having a sale through The Haven Foundation's store due to the uniqueness of this listing, First Trade Editions (released in 2003/2004) of volumes 1-7 of The Dark Tower, (The Gunslinger is the Viking hardcover First Trade Edition of the revised and expanded version), all signed by Stephen King are now being auctioned on Ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180161312240 - auction ends Septermber 26th.
    I can't believe they are at almost $4000. You can find them individually signed for a lot less. But I guess it's going to a good cause...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stand S/L
    Plenty of time for the price to increase a lot. I agree that it will interesting to see what the current market turns out to be on this.

I enjoyed the listing - very descriptive and enthusiastic. I thought it was kind of funny though that it says, "It has never been removed from the wooden box..." and down below is a photo of the book outside its wooden box.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

I can't believe they are at almost $4000. You can find them individually signed for a lot less. But I guess it's going to a good cause...
    Wow. I would love to own that set, especially as it comes directly from SK's office. But the price is already $550/book and there's still a week left on the auction. Good luck to anyone here who is bidding.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got some money I can borrow, I'll pay it back

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Moth
    Early poems by SK and Tabitha King.
    Includes poem "The Dark Man"-prelude to the Dark Tower series.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Randall

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

Wow. I would love to own that set, especially as it comes directly from SK's office. But the price is already $550/book and there's still a week left on the auction. Good luck to anyone here who is bidding.

I too am amazed at the price this has fetched so far! I do not think it would be so high if it were not for the Haven Foundation being the recipient (unless it's a bogus claim ). It took me the better part of three years to put this same set together myself!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's a bogus claim. I got an email this morning from the Stephen King website advertising this auction.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to $6,700 now. Wow. I'd bet your right, the money goes for a good cause thus the high price. Plus getting it straight from SK's office is pretty cool too.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Moth
    This auction appears to have been removed.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Moth
    This auction appears to have been removed.
    Yeah it was removed I got the notice from Ebay (I was a bidder) they would not say why it was removed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably because of the "claim" proceeds would go to The Haven Foundation.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stand S/L
    Plenty of time for the price to increase a lot. I agree that it will interesting to see what the current market turns out to be on this.

I enjoyed the listing - very descriptive and enthusiastic. I thought it was kind of funny though that it says, "It has never been removed from the wooden box..." and down below is a photo of the book outside its wooden box.
    I was high bidder on the S/L Stand and it just disappeared. Weird. No explanation or nothing.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate it when that happens.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

It makes you wonder how he lost or broke the volume!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast