Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$12. If it is truly new that is worth it. Hard to tell which version this is (PC, yes). If you get both floppy sizes...hmmm
    THE DARK HALF VIDEO GAME A STEPHEN KING THRILLER 3.25 & 5.25 FLOPPY BIG BOX NEW

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $12. If it is truly new that is worth it. Hard to tell which version this is (PC, yes). If you get both floppy sizes...hmmm
    THE DARK HALF VIDEO GAME A STEPHEN KING THRILLER 3.25 & 5.25 FLOPPY BIG BOX NEW
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Why is that? I found an extra copy at St Petersburg Antiquarian Book Fair for what I thought was quite reasonable. Is there a reason I should have realized?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Why is that? I found an extra copy at St Petersburg Antiquarian Book Fair for what I thought was quite reasonable. Is there a reason I should have realized?
    Because a legitimate signature S/L (this is) can be had for a "measly" $~150

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone interested, I have a Viking Misery proof for sale, excellent condition, no white sticker on the front though: $100 including stateside shipping. First to PM me can have it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Rage has a remainder mark on top, but whenever a copy of Rage is involved, who knows what the price will go to.
    Bachman Books (Stephen King) 1st. editions: Rage,The Long Walk and two others.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Rage has a remainder mark on top, but whenever a copy of Rage is involved, who knows what the price will go to.
    In the condition these books are in, are they really even worth that starting bid?
    Christine

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    In the condition these books are in, are they really even worth that starting bid?

NOT to me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I don't think so. But if the Rage and Roadwork were in VG+ or higher shape, someone would bite.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bookmint on ebay has several (9) of these up for sale:

Stephen King signs Rock Bottom Remainders print - edition of 270 copies - BIN for $160 - just FYI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2ec6ced8c5

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has a bunch of Russian books. Cheap.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/maxkato/m.ht...p2047675.l2562

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bid on a couple
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Mist DVD 2 disc Ultilmate edition Pop-up Monster case Digipack New RARE !!
    I've never seen them going for sale cheaper :-(

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_1517wt_1216
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts? It seems similar to some older King signatures, but something just seems off to me.
    Salem's Lot SIGNED Stephen King 1st ed FATHER CODY vampires carrie author rare

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts? It seems similar to some older King signatures, but something just seems off to me.
    Salem's Lot SIGNED Stephen King 1st ed FATHER CODY vampires carrie author rare
    I think it is a legit signature. Too bad he didn't date it. It would have been pretty sweet if he had. The condition of the book sucks, though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I moved the last two posts here.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's NEVER gonna sell at this price, right?
    I am no expert, but i would say that the maximum it would go for, would be $300. And even then it would seem very unlikely to me... It's not like it something PRIOR to the publication of CARRIE or a letter that is particularly... exiting.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's NEVER gonna sell at this price, right?
    I am no expert, but i would say that the maximum it would go for, would be $300. And even then it would seem very unlikely to me... It's not like it something PRIOR to the publication of CARRIE or a letter that is particularly... exiting.
    I think it is priced quite a bit too high. Signed letters by Stephen King can be worth a lot more than that if they have significant content (i.e. discussing writing, thoughts or plans for future novels, pertinent details on publishing, etc.). This letter seems pretty mundane &/or boring. I wouldn't pay all that much for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast