Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    If Cujo had one of these... he'd never have been out chasing rabbits... and nobody would have died.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Doll-M...item3ccca34f13
    Sir Boomme - did you specifically search for one of those? And did you buy the one that sold? Inquiring minds want to know
    reality continues to ruin my life

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    If Cujo had one of these... he'd never have been out chasing rabbits... and nobody would have died.

Sir Boomme - did you specifically search for one of those? And did you buy the one that sold? Inquiring minds want to know
    And did you get the white or black model?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

And is it REALLY for your dog?
    reality continues to ruin my life

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Curious minds really don't want to know what, why and WHY?????!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Curious minds really don't want to know what, why and WHY?????!!!!!
    From the description: "Hot Doll is also decoratively designed and is an excellent conversation piece for your home."

He's just redecorating, of course.

Oh, I almost forgot ... WTF?!
    Last edited by Jud Crandall; 03-18-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: forgot to WTF

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    PC and has a tear in DJ (I would bet a replacement could be obtained):
    Dystopia - Lettered edition signed by Stephen King Richard Matheson Dean Koontz
    This PC version does not have the Traycase and all the extras that were with the Lettered edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    PC and has a tear in DJ (I would bet a replacement could be obtained):
    Dystopia - Lettered edition signed by Stephen King Richard Matheson Dean Koontz
    There's another one via weathervane - a bit cheaper, no tear, and can make an offer:
    Stephen King Dean Koontz Clive Barker Peter Straub Dystopia Signed/Lmt x26

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item257b2c92f4

(I don't know how to make my link look as nice as RF)
    Mad skills.

Actually I just copy the verbiage on the ebay page. You can also right click on the image and "copy image location" to insert the image.
    Example (red circle is the text you would highlight and C&P in post; green square is the image you would right click and copy image location to insert the pic in a post):

'Salem's Lot, Stephen King, SIGNED

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Here's an anthology proof for the proof completist in you. I came it upon by accident, I was looking for a different author and I remembered I bought this last year for King's story:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Years-Best-D...item2a1ee12f0a
    Well I bought one of these because the picture in the listing was of an advance uncorrected proof. I thought it might be too good to be true and I was right. It showed up today and is just the trade paperback. Now the seller has changed the picture in the listing. Not sure what to do. I guess I'll just keep it. It's such a hassle to return things. I'm still bummed though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Give them neg rep

Give them neg rep
    I can't really do that (in good conscience) because they have a good return policy. Would you give them negative rep for sending the wrong item if they offered to take it back?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an anthology proof for the proof completist in you. I came it upon by accident, I was looking for a different author and I remembered I bought this last year for King's story:
    Well I bought one of these because the picture in the listing was of an advance uncorrected proof. I thought it might be too good to be true and I was right. It showed up today and is just the trade paperback. Now the seller has changed the picture in the listing. Not sure what to do. I guess I'll just keep it. It's such a hassle to return things. I'm still bummed though.
    The same thing happened to me. I just thought I may have misread the listing.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    We didn't misread the listing. The listing didn't say it was a proof. But the picture in the listing was definitely of a proof. It's been changed now though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Give them neg rep
    I can't really do that (in good conscience) because they have a good return policy. Would you give them negative rep for sending the wrong item if they offered to take it back?
    Not if they accepted the return. I guess I missed the "hassle" part (and easy return). Returns are almost always a PITA, even when one receives a full refund. I get the fact of the pent up anticipation.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I emailed the publicity person about possibly getting a proof and she (she's actually the editor of the volume) told me that the proofs had all been distributed last year; there are none left. Oddly enough, she's located in Akron, which is relatively close to me.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hm. I would like to get that set of paperbacks (they look pretty nice) but not 'signed', per se.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

John
    We didn't misread the listing. The listing didn't say it was a proof. But the picture in the listing was definitely of a proof. It's been changed now though.
    Sorry this happened, especially because it was me who posted the link. Are you sure the listing didn't say it wasn't a proof or an ARC? I already have that book and I don't think I would have even clicked on it if it didn't mention it was an ARC/proof. I've made mistakes and have bought books in haste thinking it was a good deal but this one is really bugging me. I was pretty excited when I saw it - it was a King book and his name wasn't even listed. I can't imagine why I'd PM John a link to a trade paperback that's actually more expensive than what it costs from Amazon. Hmm.

Again, I'm really sorry this happened.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this was posted yet so here you go. On advanced readers copy of On Writing and proofs of Desperation (ugly stain on cover) and Rose Madder. Currently at $29.99 with no bidders. To the collectors of these things, how is the price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item4d0aa121e7

John
    Sorry this happened, especially because it was me who posted the link. Are you sure the listing didn't say it wasn't a proof or an ARC? I already have that book and I don't think I would have even clicked on it if it didn't mention it was an ARC/proof. I've made mistakes and have bought books in haste thinking it was a good deal but this one is really bugging me. I was pretty excited when I saw it - it was a King book and his name wasn't even listed. I can't imagine why I'd PM John a link to a trade paperback that's actually more expensive than what it costs from Amazon. Hmm.

Again, I'm really sorry this happened.
    Here is a link to the auction as it was originally listed. The picture is of a proof/arc but I don't think that the listing title or text says that it is a proof/arc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...d=983684716008

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Link comes up dead for me. Says past 90 days.

Link comes up dead for me. Says past 90 days.
    Interesting. It works for me. Maybe because I was a buyer from that listing?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It comes up dead for me too. I was a buyer also.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they have the wrong picture:
    Full Dark, No Stars Stephen King Signed Limited Traycased Cemetery Dance

I will sell you my signed copy for far less than $250:
    Stephen King's son Owen King We're All In This Together Signed Mint RARE

$800 for a PC. Too expensive? You decide:
    STEPHEN KING CHRISTINE SIGNED LIMITED BOOK IN SLIPCASE W/ BRAND NEW DUST JACKET!

I wonder if this could be easily repaired? I might take a donation copy and tear it, then see if it can be done:
    Stephen King Signed JFK Assassination Book 4 of 5 for Book Club

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if this could be easily repaired? I might take a donation copy and tear it, then see if it can be done:
    Stephen King Signed JFK Assassination Book 4 of 5 for Book Club
    Definitely it can be repaired. I'll bet George Sargent at Dragonfly Bindery could fix it for about $25 and no one would ever know. I think the "Buy It Now" price is really good for that book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast