Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like there is mold on the jacket which based on the description spread to the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The jacket is a total loss. The book does appear to have some transfer from the dj to the back board. Still, for $20 it IS intriguing.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Ending soon..Crazy Man..like Wow............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221152052136...84.m1438.l2649

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Ending soon..Crazy Man..like Wow............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221152052136...84.m1438.l2649

That is one crazy price for that book, not even in perfect condition would it bringt hat much....someone has a set of all four paperbacks onebay for $1000, thats no deal either but better than $989 for one book !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it could be had for $140, that is an ok price.
    Newly listedSTEPHEN KING/SIGNED/LI​FE IN THE CINEMA-LOW NUMBER

$250 is too high, but offer $125 and see if they bite:
    Newly listedStephen King- Full Dark No Stars Gift Edition -Signed Original Art

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Wind Through the Keyhole #596/700, starting bid just $.01. Same guy has an Under the Dome Collector's edition, also $.01.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wind-Thr...item35c447c8d3
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if anyone needs these, but lot of eight 1983 Playboys, one has a King story I guess. BIN is only $14.50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-PLAYBOY...item4ac11eb5db
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the original but a print.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

You know......I have no artistic talent at all. I have never been able to draw anything very well. But I think I could do almost that good.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I once woke up in the morning and saw that exact picture in the mirror!

John F. Kennedy greenhorn1 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a much better pennywise that was for sale a few weeks ago by Dave Correia (sold out at gallery before it went up online I believe)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by greenhorn1 View Post
    Here's a much better pennywise that was for sale a few weeks ago by Dave Correia (sold out at gallery before it went up online I believe)
    Now that I would like to acquire at any time. That is amazing art work.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Much better than the one I posted, but I try to post new auctions, even if is not very good art.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Much better than the one I posted, but I try to post new auctions, even if is not very good art.
    Art is art it is in the eye of the beholder.

I appreciate the postings many of which I would of personally never come across.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't vouch for this, but it is intriguing if legit:
    SHINING 1sheet, Stephen King & Stanley Kubrick masterpiece, linen backed

John F. Kennedy greenhorn1 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Art is art it is in the eye of the beholder.

I appreciate the postings many of which I would of personally never come across.
    I definitely appreciate it too. I would have posted the Correia piece earlier but as it was already sold when I saw it I didn't do it right away and then forgot about it until I saw the link to the pennywise on ebay.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Can't be anyone we know. Surely we would have heard about it by now if we did....

Spoiler:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know, right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast