Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Brice. Hope you get it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Unless someone else comes in last minute it should be mine. The other guy seems to have reached his limits (I had also until the seller told me he didn't mind waiting).
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    1988 German Schwarz (Gunslinger)
    Interesting cover artwork. Not sure why they titled it "Black".

Fuck it! I'm getting this. If the guy bidding against me wants it he better really start bidding hard (so far he's been raising it in five and ten dollar increments) because I already got the guy selling it to give me till sometime next month to pay.

....and he has more German !st DT books.

EVERY time I see that picture I think of Spaceballs Good luck Brice!!!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it just to see how well you do! Best of luck!

John

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    1988 German Schwarz (Gunslinger)
    Interesting cover artwork. Not sure why they titled it "Black".

Fuck it! I'm getting this. If the guy bidding against me wants it he better really start bidding hard (so far he's been raising it in five and ten dollar increments) because I already got the guy selling it to give me till sometime next month to pay.

....and he has more German !st DT books.
    I hope you win that. VERY cool.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm watching it just to see how well you do! Best of luck!

John
    Oh good! That means if this guy does start bidding against me you'll get to see how crazy I went bidding on it.

Thank you John and Spencer!

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're crazy, Brice!

kidding.

Congratulations on your fine purchase!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brice. A nice acquisition!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ, it was you and one other bidder, till the end, and the price really jumped.
    Congrats!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brice, can i just ask you what does interest you that much on that copy?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brice. Pity that other buyer (dealer) jumped in and upped the price at the end. At least you got it.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice-
    I am happy for you man!

Hey Juliana!
    What is the artwork in the picture you have posted in your Eyes of the Dragon auction? It looks like Joe Hill's Away from Home. Is it an unfolded chapbook cover or the art itself?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-The...QQcmdZViewItem

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hey Brice, can i just ask you what does interest you that much on that copy?
    1. I really just like the cover art alot.

2. It is The Gunslinger.

3. Once I start bidding on something there is something crazy in me...I cannot stand to lose. I simply hate it with a passion. I just had to have it.

4. Aside from all this the seller was very kind and worked with me in every way possible. I'm kinda' glad it went a little high (for him). I'd have been fine with it if it had gone up to my $500 maximum bid, so long as it went no higher. He genuinely seemed like a nice guy and he is a fan and collects himself so I linked him to the site. Hopefully he'll show up. I also got a German 1st The Dark Half from the same seller.

5. Honestly, I have no idea of the (financial) value of it. I've never seen one before. I just really liked it and it's worth what I paid to me.

Thank you everyone! I can hardly wait for it.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So everyone is happy :-)

And I guess that it'd better that i dont disturb that by saying..

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I dont have any idea of how scarce is it, if its a new edition, if its a limited one (i guess so) but this looks cool!

German : Stephen King SCHWARZ Der dunkle Turm gebunden NEU+OVP (Metallic Edition!)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

By saying??? What??? You have ten copies for five dollars a piece?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I dont have any idea of how scarce is it, if its a new edition, if its a limited one (i guess so) but this looks cool!

German : Stephen King SCHWARZ Der dunkle Turm gebunden NEU+OVP (Metallic Edition!)
    It's an older trade edition. It does look pretty cool.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This seller has some props from Dolores Claiborne movie,
    but also lists a Lettered Something Wicked This way Comes-signed by Bradbury, and interestingly enough Peter Crowther (PS Publishing?)
    List

Country
    Country Flag

Well, no, but... THIS

Ok, the cover seems a little curved, but the price...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, no, but... THIS

Ok, the cover seems a little curved, but the price...
    Yeah, I see what you mean, but I believe that is a bookclub edition. For one thing the coloring is different. The book club edition is bluer and has "Stephen King" in white. I suppose I could be wrong though.

If you rescue me

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen This magazine signed before. Comments anyone??
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    The price seems very high to me. This is a relist. I think he was intially asking $2K or $2.5K. Still, I think it is overpriced. But you are right....you don't see that one signed very often.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I've got this one and the 'The Reaper's Image' one signed by King. Got them done at the Lisey's tour in the UK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast