Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 1103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They did 250 total. They are expensive more for the build quality/accoustic quality than the SK aspect. Perhaps I'm mistaken but I peg the value at ~4K.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, ok! I had no idea. I saw one sell like a year ago but, I hadn't seen enough of them to guess at their worth.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Letters From Hell

Autographed First Day Cover
    (Can't vouch for the signature)

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

What is the "Autographed First Day Cover"? I haven't seen one of these before.

Nate

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not positive, but I think it is a postmarked letter from the first day a commemorative stamp is issued. In this case a Douglas Fairbanks stamp.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

That seems to make sense but I am missing the Stephen King signature connection? Am I just being obtuse?

Nate

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am not positive, but I think it is a postmarked letter from the first day a commemorative stamp is issued. In this case a Douglas Fairbanks stamp.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is.

I am baffled by why King signed that too though.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be VERY careful with this one. The chances that King actually signed this seem small.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was kind of thinking the same thing John. I mean, why would he?

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Only thing I can think of is that it was the only thing an autograph seeker had handy when they ran into King somewhere? Dubious at best, but its all I can come up with.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

but then... why would a forger... forge a king signature on such a thing so unrelated to king.
    unless... he was just practicing his forgeries...before he did one in a book... and then really liked the way this one came out.

hmmm... not for me for sure... even if it is real.

has anyone asked the seller about it?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry when did you find the time to pose for this

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

love the drawing....

nah,that couldn't be of me... no worm...

pennywise...without his makeup:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

hahaha. Priceless!
    It's the Grinch!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget there's a 20% buyer's premium on that auction, so you can end up paying an additional 20%. Other than that, those are some neat items!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was a bit suprised to see a Letters From Hell go for $512.36!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I was a bit suprised to see a Letters From Hell go for $512.36!
    You can get a Lettered Edition still from the publisher for $500

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew and interesting promo letter:
    E-bay

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Thats cool...I've never seen that before...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It went for $100!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked Alan Clark why the cover of the limited Regulators wasn't for sale as a print.
    Well...he thanked me and put it online:

http://alanmclark.com/shop/product_i...roducts_id=703

I'm going for one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered one, remarqued and matted. Total cost plus shipping wasn't bad at all!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Other two links from Alan Clark:

All the King prints:

Prints

And the originals:

Originals
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread