Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Bob,

Post it on the DTbay. No pictures necessary. We'd love to have a chance at it.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I want it!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that print that Tina H. is selling, but I'd rather pay a lower price without a frame/glass (less risk of shipping damage as well) and have it framed myself later. So... dtBay, Bob?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's your chance to get an inscribed Stand Uncut cheap. (Ex lib)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STEPHEN-KING-T...QQcmdZViewItem

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Critical Path are selling a Skeleton Crew portfolio.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Ske...QQcmdZViewItem

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Letters From Hell

The Lettered Edition Broadside 1 of only 26 1988 "Lettered S"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Let...QQcmdZViewItem

Do you think it'is a nice price?

Country
    Country Flag

I want it! But then again, I want everything that has to do with Stephen King.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Letters From Hell

Personally, I do, but I'm not really sure what these usually go for.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Anything over 10$ is overpriced in my book.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Then pretty soon paperbacks will be overpriced.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

They already are!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What is this? Check out the Dark Tower artist on the back of the cards:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-THE...QQcmdZViewItem

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

John Jude Palencar??? I am guessing these are from some paperback edition.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Letters From Hell

I think it's a great opening price for the lettered state.
    It was not that long ago that the signed numbered state was $400

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$399 is a good price, but don't bid much more than that, as a Lettered can be had from Lord John Press for $500.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are the illustrations of the covers for the softcover editions.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Those are the illustrations of the covers for the softcover editions.
    Thanks Ari.

I guess I've never paid attention to the softcover editions.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $399 is a good price, but don't bid much more than that, as a Lettered can be had from Lord John Press for $500.
    Thanks Randall, I thought the same thing...

Some days ago, I read another interesting Calvin's Corner topic (Stephen KING's Calendars) before to reply that ebay link.

This was your link in the thread:

http://www.lordjohnpress.com/nov75.html

You are always careful!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks Randall, I thought the same thing...

Some days ago, I read another interesting Calvin's Corner topic (Stephen KING's Calendars) before to reply that ebay link.

This was your link in the thread:

http://www.lordjohnpress.com/nov75.html

You are always careful!!

yeah, if you have anything to add to the calendar thread, feel free!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE ILLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING BISSETTE SALEMS LOT STAND
    What is it???

M. Pasuik is selling an hardback edition with publishers letter of Duma

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike's one of the good guys. He told me that the person who sold him his copy of the UK Duma Key proof included a copy of the hardcover. I assume this auction is that copy.

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    you are correct!
    I have two copies and am selling one! They were not cheap and LOTS of people are watching them......

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Mike. Good luck! I'm watchin'.

Here's something I haven't seen. How rare is this??? Tommyknockers Proof:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Was it's first state in pictoral wraps???

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Tommyknockers proof isn't one of the scarcer ones. The Tommyknockers proof that's really scarce is described below:

New York: G. P. Putnam"s Sons. 1986, Both Fine (our Top grade)/Not Issued in Dust Jacket. 1st ProofState, 2 Volumes. Galley/Proof. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. [G. P. Putnam"s Sons], [New York]. [c.1986]. Earliest prepublication state for first edition. One of ONLY ABOUT 18 copies. Two volumes. A facsimile of King"s original typescript, produced by G. P. Putnam"s Sons for submission to the Book-of-the-Month Club to aid in selling the book club rights. Book club stamp on front covers of both volumes. The text of this prepublication state DIFFERS from the published book. Two 8 ¾ x 11-inch volumes, spiral bound in printed wrappers. Fine.

This is up for sale (and not cheap!) by Barry R. Levine on ABE. If I'm not mistaken, Hutch also had one of these for sale a year or so ago. I don't own it. Yet.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast