Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Legends S/L
    Two days left and already > $600, but not at reserve.
    I suppose since there were only 200, demand/price will be high.

I was watching that as well. I'm surprised as well that the reserve has not been hit. I think there was a copy sold a few months ago. After 2 times listing with no takers, the 3rd relist sold for $585 to a best offer.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Here is another Necon XX - suposedly being sold by one of the author in the book :

http://cgi.ebay.com/NECON-XX-Stephen...QQcmdZViewItem

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Hi Guys

I've got a LOAD of signed stuff on Ebay at the moment

Click Here

All the best
    Ceri

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Thanks Ceri--I am going to check that stuff out now.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sweet! Thanks Ceri--I am going to check that stuff out now.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Crow!

I really need to have that Bag of Bones...

**calls his wife**

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    It's a pretty good book. I haven't read it through yet, but plan to before the wife and I to a vacation to the N.E. United States in the next year or so.
    I have one of 5 presentation copies - George gave two to Kevin Quigley who accompanied George on a low fly over of Kings home to obtain some aerial shots of King's home! It was the weekend of the Bag of Bones booksigning at Betts in Bangor. When the book was published George gave Kevin a couple of the signed PC copies and Kevin gave me one of them. Kevin runs Charnel House a King web site that while lacking on King news has some pretty good reviews of all things King.

I have met George Beahm on several occassions and in fact he introduced me to Charlie Fried who was one of the King Supercollectors back then! George has written several books on King and I have them all and most of them signed. His books include a couple versions of the Stephen King Companion, The Stephen King Story, Stephen King: America's Best Loved Boogeyman, Stephen King From A to Z, Grimoire 2 (pretty rare)and Stephen king Country. He also published Phantasmagoria which sort of filled teh gap after the Castlerock newsletter quit publishing! There were 12 issues and then one final with issues 13 - 16 in a paperback book format.

Incidentally he has also written similar type books on the Harry Potter phenonemon called Of Muggles and Magic and I purchased personalized copies for two of my kids - in fact my oldest has all three editions of that book signed by Beahm. He also wrote a similar book on the Lord of the Rings called The Essential JRR Tolkein Sourcebook and I got signed personalized copies for my daughters boyfriend and my son.

And lately Beahm wrote a book called Navigating the Golden Compass - I entered a contest and won that book also personalized by George. In the mailing from George was also included two 5 x 7 pictures that the book's artist Tim Kirk did and signed and there was even a sleeve with a piece of the filmstrip from The Golden Compass!

A lof of people are down on George as he has a couple of King projects long promised (Stephen King Collectibles) and people are wondering if they are ever going to get what was paid for so long ago (sound kind of like CD Pubs!). But when I receive my stuff from George I have never been disappointed. He is a fellow Virginian also so that can't be bad! :-)
    What is that Grimoire 2 ???

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Here is another Necon XX - suposedly being sold by one of the author in the book :

I can vouch for Darrell Schweitzer. I've known him for years and is a perrennial at NECON.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Bob and Bev!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    It's a pretty good book. I haven't read it through yet, but plan to before the wife and I to a vacation to the N.E. United States in the next year or so.
    I have one of 5 presentation copies - George gave two to Kevin Quigley who accompanied George on a low fly over of Kings home to obtain some aerial shots of King's home! It was the weekend of the Bag of Bones booksigning at Betts in Bangor. When the book was published George gave Kevin a couple of the signed PC copies and Kevin gave me one of them. Kevin runs Charnel House a King web site that while lacking on King news has some pretty good reviews of all things King.

I have met George Beahm on several occassions and in fact he introduced me to Charlie Fried who was one of the King Supercollectors back then! George has written several books on King and I have them all and most of them signed. His books include a couple versions of the Stephen King Companion, The Stephen King Story, Stephen King: America's Best Loved Boogeyman, Stephen King From A to Z, Grimoire 2 (pretty rare)and Stephen king Country. He also published Phantasmagoria which sort of filled teh gap after the Castlerock newsletter quit publishing! There were 12 issues and then one final with issues 13 - 16 in a paperback book format.

Incidentally he has also written similar type books on the Harry Potter phenonemon called Of Muggles and Magic and I purchased personalized copies for two of my kids - in fact my oldest has all three editions of that book signed by Beahm. He also wrote a similar book on the Lord of the Rings called The Essential JRR Tolkein Sourcebook and I got signed personalized copies for my daughters boyfriend and my son.

And lately Beahm wrote a book called Navigating the Golden Compass - I entered a contest and won that book also personalized by George. In the mailing from George was also included two 5 x 7 pictures that the book's artist Tim Kirk did and signed and there was even a sleeve with a piece of the filmstrip from The Golden Compass!

A lof of people are down on George as he has a couple of King projects long promised (Stephen King Collectibles) and people are wondering if they are ever going to get what was paid for so long ago (sound kind of like CD Pubs!). But when I receive my stuff from George I have never been disappointed. He is a fellow Virginian also so that can't be bad! :-)
    What is that Grimoire 2 ???

Grimoire 2 was a freebie that was provided when you ordered another s/l Beahm book - cannot remember which - George gave me the copy I have. The drawings in the paperback are by Kenny Ray Linkus. I haven't looked at this in a very very long time!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

I can vouch for Darrell Schweitzer. I've known him for years and is a perrennial at NECON.
    That would be all I needed. Hell of an endorsement.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Grimoire 2 was a freebie that was provided when you ordered another s/l Beahm book - cannot remember which - George gave me the copy I have. The drawings in the paperback are by Kenny Ray Linkus. I haven't looked at this in a very very long time!
    I think I have a couple of those kicking around somewhere. Also haven't looked at it in ages.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got one around here too, somewhere!

John

My Mood
    Buzzed

Hey Guys

As some of you probably noticed, Ebay pulled all of my auctions because I included the phrase "I also accept cash..." which insulted Ebay's sensibilities.

So, I've relisted everything - all auctions begin at £10 (that's roughly $20) with no reserve.

Take a look folks:

Click Here

or paste this link into your browser:
    http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....=3&completed=1

All the best, and thanks
    Ceri

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang! That sucks Ceri, having to do all that extra work.

Like a person can't accept cash, its not just for drugs anymore.

Edit--I had to bid on that Bag of Bones, I love that book

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    Hey Guys

As some of you probably noticed, Ebay pulled all of my auctions because I included the phrase "I also accept cash..." which insulted Ebay's sensibilities.

So, I've relisted everything - all auctions begin at £10 (that's roughly $20) with no reserve.

Take a look folks:

Click Here
    Matt

I THINK their reasoning is that cash offers no security whatsoever for the buyer. They DO say that a seller can state he or she accepts cash, but only at a face-to-face meeting.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess that makes some sort of sense. I would sure hate to mail cash for something like this.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Dang!
    Like a person can't accept cash,
    Out here at a business, if you pay with cash you have to show I.D.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile S/L Mauscript

This one is intriguing. I am not familiar with it at all.
    According to the seller:
    Notes: Exceedingly rare. The Green Mile Limited Edition Gift Manuscript - The Serial Thriller Begins... Part 1 The Two Dead Girls. 8 1/2 X 11, perfectbound with illustrated cardstock covers. One of six copies produced. Signed by Stephen King with holographic manuscript corrections in his hand. This edition was produced for prize winners of The Green Mile Part One contest for answering the question, "Why does the mouse, Mr. Jingles, Choose Delacroix as its special friend?" Included with the manuscript is a copy of the winning answer, the prize notification letter from Signet, as well as two additional submissions that the entrant did not win. Also, my correspondence with the original owner. The manuscript is in Fine condition. One of only six copies produced.As a last bit of history, also included is a copy of the six submissions made by the grand prize winner who won a complete autographed Stephen King library. Pictures always available - just ask.

My Mood
    Buzzed

As long as that sig isn't preprinted I'd describe that as VERY nice....if expensive

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I vaguley remember something about this when the book was first issued, I mean the contest and all. I wish I had the extra money to get this--it sounds really neat!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King, "The Night Flier" Print, Artist signed!

Interesting story described in the auction:

Even those of you that are serious King collectors may have trouble knowing who this is, but I will explain:
    Kenny Ray Linkous, alias: Kenneth R. Linkhauser. He is the illustrator King chose to do the work in his Philtrum Press limited edition of "Eyes Of The Dragon". I believe that Linkous is actually his real name, and the Linkhauser name is his pseudonym. In any event, he did this print, and actually signed it on the back. In addition, he wrote his name and even included his address in Portland, Maine! He also did the illustrations in George Beahm's books "The Stephen King Story".
    Now, I am not sure if this is a "print" or a real drawing. I can't tell, and I can't find any information about it. I purchased it years ago, and don't have any information as to where it originated. I do believe it is a print, but I cannot find any proof that supports one theory over the other. I suppose one could write to Mr Linkous in Portland (if he still resides there!) and get the facts, but I will let the winning bidder do that. I was never really interested, other than knowing I had a signed print that might be a "one off". At the very least, it is signed. NOT numbered.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I vaguley remember something about this when the book was first issued, I mean the contest and all. I wish I had the extra money to get this--it sounds really neat!

John
    I remember the contest too...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    Hey Guys

Take a look folks:

Click Here

or paste this link into your browser:
    http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....=3&completed=1

All the best, and thanks
    Ceri
    As Ebay seems to be leaving me alone this time.....

.....this is a shameless BUMP

Click Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast