Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1036 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 36 536 936 986 1026 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1046 1086 ... LastLast
Results 25,876 to 25,900 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some great Wrightson original art for sale!!!

Take a look HERE.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F233499533574

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pretty Cool Item.........

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Some great Wrightson original art for sale!!!

Take a look HERE.
    Very Nice Item.........

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    The original art for the CD Dark Forces re-release, part of Frank Darabont's collection and seen in the film version of Riding the Bullet!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WRIGHTSON-D...sAAOSwYnlcggOK
    I would love to own that. It’s beautiful!

If your SK PS Publishing set sells you'll be able to snag it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    The original art for the CD Dark Forces re-release, part of Frank Darabont's collection and seen in the film version of Riding the Bullet!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WRIGHTSON-D...sAAOSwYnlcggOK
    I would love to own that. It’s beautiful!

If your SK PS Publishing set sells you'll be able to snag it.
    IT has sold. BUT I replaced it with another set that has Carrie with it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King signed first edition of Bag of Bones

$25.00
    Feb-21 06:571 bid
    +$14.95 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know Ebayer: iwc_2004???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know Ebayer: iwc_2004???
    Is that the individual who sells questionable signatures ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember some people were looking for a Misery Flipbook, here's one on ebay:

Misery (flipback edition) by King, Stephen Paperback Book The Cheap Fast Free

GBP 17.13 BIN

it's from worldofbooks08, so there could be trouble with it, but I'm sure you'd be able to get your money back from them.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looks like it’s gone. I hope someone here got it - it’s a neat edition.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

attention all Brians!

nice signed 'Salem's Lot PB on ebay:

ebay link

One bid at the moment at US $74.99.

Country
    Country Flag

VERY FINE BOOKS... they are listing an unnumbered Roman Salems for $19500.
    Wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So, I admit this is way out of my league, but would a Roman Numeral one that is numbered go for more? And aren't there two versions, Red and Black.
    But that's a lot of money, to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So, I admit this is way out of my league, but would a Roman Numeral one that is numbered go for more? And aren't there two versions, Red and Black.
    But that's a lot of money, to me.
    NO. I think a red might be at this level but not this blank copy.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Complete set #370 up for auction soon —*LINK
    The auction is live.
    $10,312.50 with buyers premium so far.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

The auction is live.
    I can’t seem to find how much time is left... can you tell Brian?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The auction is live.

I was really confused, as the auction details said it was from 1-2pm ET, but it says it is still live, but I haven't seen any bids since I first looked at it about.

I do see a page where they seem to be going through the lots. I think this is lot 45159, and they are doing 45148, so it should be done soon I think (since they seem to be doing them quickly)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    The auction is live.

I was really confused, as the auction details said it was from 1-2pm ET, but it says it is still live, but I haven't seen any bids since I first looked at it about.

I do see a page where they seem to be going through the lots. I think this is lot 45159, and they are doing 45148, so it should be done soon I think (since they seem to be doing them quickly)
    There are five lots before it comes up.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The auction is live.

There are five lots before it comes up.
    No live bids.

The shining sold just before it for $900 plus 25% premium. Seemed overpriced. I bought a better copy on ebay for $700 about 6mo ago.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $10,312.50 plus shipping.

The VG The Shining before it sold for a whopping $1125.

Country
    Country Flag

Someone got a deal...... wow. Was there any issues you seen on the set? It looked mint to me

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone got a deal...... wow. Was there any issues you seen on the set? It looked mint to me

One thing I noticed is the way it is listed and the first photo may have confused people. When I first saw it I thought it was only for vol 1-7 and didn't include SoE or WTTKH. I would have included every thing that comes with the auction in the first photo. It may have been a non-starter for those who thought it didn't come with SoE and WTTKH.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

One thing I noticed is the way it is listed and the first photo may have confused people. When I first saw it I thought it was only for vol 1-7 and didn't include SoE or WTTKH. I would have included every thing that comes with the auction in the first photo. It may have been a non-starter for those who thought it didn't come with SoE and WTTKH.
    Oh, wow, I didn't realize that either! (Although I only took a cursory look at the listing, as I wasn't bidding). Was it a complete matching set? Or non-matching?

ETA: Matching. Wow, someone got a steal.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Was 10,312.50 including the buyers premium?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1036 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 36 536 936 986 1026 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1046 1086 ... LastLast