Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 1065 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,375 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The Shining Folio Society with signed bookplate:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNUSED-Fo...edirect=mobile

I’ve been outbid already!
    Do we know how many of these Folio did? I remember when they first announced the trade copy and didn't see a thing about signed editions available. Bookplate doesn't bother me if it was by the publisher.
    I believe it was 100 bookplates.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

Do we know how many of these Folio did? I remember when they first announced the trade copy and didn't see a thing about signed editions available. Bookplate doesn't bother me if it was by the publisher.
    Was it not 110?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

Was it not 110?
    Yes, it was.

www.thedarktower.org/Shining+The+-+Folio+Society+S+L
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $1600 for my copy I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I paid $1600 for my copy I think.

I was so lucky, i paid less for my copys...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No DJ, or slipcase, blank limitation designation. Slight foxing to page edge. This would be a great candidate for a custom rebind. Offer $399 and see what happens.

1983 Signed limited First edition of Christine by Stephen King Stephen Gervais

Pre-Owned

$499.99
    Jul-30 09:08or Best Offer
    +$6.99 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No DJ, or slipcase, blank limitation designation. Slight foxing to page edge. This would be a great candidate for a custom rebind. Offer $399 and see what happens.

1983 Signed limited First edition of Christine by Stephen King Stephen Gervais

Pre-Owned

$499.99
    Jul-30 09:08or Best Offer
    +$6.99 shipping

Think I have an extra jacket around here if someone picks it up.. let me know.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    So glad somebody bought this....because I was considering it and have spent too much money lately.

I already have a PC copy of this book....but mine like most is in a slipcase and this one has a traycase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    There are more PC’s of this than actual letters.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Still not a bad price for a PC Lettered though. And the buyer cut a deal.

I hope it went to someone here. I also was sorely tempted, but have bought a few long-searched-for items last month, and so am trying to be good.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

For the record guys... Gauntlet STILL has PC copies of Dystopia for sale. I think a lettered Dystopia is worth $350ish. Maybe less when a PC. I think he wants $500 if I remember.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record guys... Gauntlet STILL has PC copies of Dystopia for sale. I think a lettered Dystopia is worth $350ish. Maybe less when a PC. I think he wants $500 if I remember.

Good point, Kris. I'll just throw in that when you buy from Barry he doesn't pack with much care AND he often sent me damaged items. This was met with "ship it back and I'll give you store credit" and that's the best of the replies I got. I was very interested in this title with all the amazing authors, but with it being GP I had to simply pass.
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

PC Numbered, or PC Lettered? This listing above appears to be a PC Lettered edition. Apart from slipcase vs traycase, does the Lettered edition have differences in the book itself? That would make a big difference in value, to me.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The lettered edition is the only edition signed by King.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

PC Numbered, or PC Lettered? This listing above appears to be a PC Lettered edition. Apart from slipcase vs traycase, does the Lettered edition have differences in the book itself? That would make a big difference in value, to me.

HBJ
    Letter. King only signed the letter but he used up all the sheets left for it from the other books he did.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Apart from slipcase vs traycase, does the Lettered edition have differences in the book itself? That would make a big difference in value, to me.

HBJ
    CD and Video was included with the Lettered. The PC copies do not have these items.

Reference the Catalog... "The audio CD included with the lettered edition consisted of songs from "The Existers". The Existers was/is a three piece Psycho Surf band consisting of writer Richard Christian Matheson, Jason D McKean, and Jim Hagopian."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea whether those are rare or not, but I thought that they seem quite cool :

Stephen King Cassette Tapes. The Dark Tower IV. Wizard And Glass. 18 Tapes :

> https://www.ebay.com/itm/372729490215?ul_noapp=true

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still miss Frank Muller's work. Always loved his voice work

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Apart from slipcase vs traycase, does the Lettered edition have differences in the book itself? That would make a big difference in value, to me.

HBJ
    CD and Video was included with the Lettered. The PC copies do not have these items.

Reference the Catalog... "The audio CD included with the lettered edition consisted of songs from "The Existers". The Existers was/is a three piece Psycho Surf band consisting of writer Richard Christian Matheson, Jason D McKean, and Jim Hagopian."
    There are many PC’s out there with the extras to Alan. RF even has a PC with them. This is the issue with this book. It is frustratingly impossible for me to get an actual letter. Lol in could have bought 20 PC’s by now!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Not a bad deal at all. Signed in an odd place compared to others I have seen.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Final was $1756!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 1065 ... LastLast