Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice quick sale.
    Congrats turtlex!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem Pam - glad someone here got it, and thrilled it was you!

Make sure you post a picture of your remarque as soon as you get it though!!

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, you can bet that I will !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Default THE GREATEST STEPHEN KING ITEM OF ALL TIME!!!!!

The inscription for this rare item just brings tears to my eyes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Priceless:
    "This book looks like it was just purchased, the front page has seperated from the book............."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they call that hype. I call it bs.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Yeah, we were just talking about this on the Under The Dome thread. Someone just sold almost the same thing for 1000.00, so I figured I would sell mine since Im going to the Vermont signing instead. It is a steep price, but the other one sold...so Im hopeful

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, the link you provided only brings you to the "report and item" page.... I hope you didn't report my item.....hhhmmmm

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    By the way, the link you provided only brings you to the "report and item" page.... I hope you didn't report my item.....hhhmmmm
    No I did not report them. I just was not sure what link to copy to show the auction.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Okay....

I actually posted the link for the other set going for 1000.00 buy it now because I seriously didn't think they would get that much either... but they did.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    Oh Okay....

I actually posted the link for the other set going for 1000.00 buy it now because I seriously didn't think they would get that much either... but they did.
    That is crazy in my opinion. I would love to meet Stephen King, but I can't see paying that.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had an extra ticket for NYC that I sold to a member hear for ticket price. If no one here had wanted it, you bet your ass I would have stuck it on eBay.

I think what's pushing the package price so high for you guys is that a book in guaranteed. Even in NYC with so many fewer people entering the event to begin with, a book isn't a given.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, its kind of silly to do it otherwise and I can just imagine the mob scene its going to cause. I like the fact that you could choose to buy the book or not when you buy your tickets.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this would be the same as what our Mike Pasiuk was selling, but this is different. I think it may be a bit over-priced, though.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting link, thanks for posting it, Jerome.

In reading the cover letter from SK's office, there is mention of finding a box. Is this to imply that there may be even more of these unique signed sheets that will be hitting the market? How do you all interpret the letter?

This is a charity auction, so in addition to the good cause, the subsequent tax deduction would help ease a little bit of the pain of the high price.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure you don't get a tax deduction if you receive "something of value" for your donation.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I'm pretty sure you don't get a tax deduction if you receive "something of value" for your donation.
    Good point. It depends on where you set the value. The difference between this value and the price paid is the tax-deductible donation.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I thought this would be the same as what our Mike Pasiuk was selling, but this is different. I think it may be a bit over-priced, though.
    Interesting link, thanks for posting it, Jerome.

In reading the cover letter from SK's office, there is mention of finding a box. Is this to imply that there may be even more of these unique signed sheets that will be hitting the market? How do you all interpret the letter?

I have one of these, bought back in December '07. I was actually outbid by another member of DT.com but the seller had two copies and contacted me with an option to buy the second copy for my highest bid, which I think was just over $100.
    I'm in work at the moment, so I'll check the full details later, but I'm almost certain it was a different seller than the one in the current auction. I think the story was that somebody was close to or had access to King's office and was given the spare signatures to sell when they were discovered. There was no cover letter from SK's office though.
    Last edited by Clacke; 08-20-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Added photos.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    you are correct-what I have is a ton more rare-the ORIGINAL manuscripts and two more printer copies-three sets in all...especially the originals from King.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

A copy of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on auction by my buddy Matt at Shocklines.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    A copy of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on auction by my buddy Matt at Shocklines.
    I've got one of those. It's a cool little chapbook you wrote there, Mr. Vincent. Hope the auction goes well.

My Mood
    Gay

I don't know if you all frequent www.woot.com or not, but today's t-shirt has a very familiar look to it :

Click To Order You have to join ( it's free ) and their shirts are available for one day only or until sold out.

Oh, and the write-up, though it references the movie Krull - is titled "There Are Other Worlds Than These".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast