Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 997 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 1007 1047 1097 ... LastLast
Results 24,901 to 24,925 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ?? Why was it relisted?
    It sounds like his bid of $245 was the high bidder when the auction ended, but that was below reserve and thus the seller chose not to accept the bid. From my understanding of reserves, the seller has the option to accept or deny a winning bid if it is below reserve. I assume he didn't get what he wanted, so he denied the $245 and relisted it.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, seller has option if below reserve
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    ?? Why was it relisted?
    It sounds like his bid of $245 was the high bidder when the auction ended, but that was below reserve and thus the seller chose not to accept the bid. From my understanding of reserves, the seller has the option to accept or deny a winning bid if it is below reserve. I assume he didn't get what he wanted, so he denied the $245 and relisted it.
    Sounds about right. It hovered around $200ish for days, (pretty sure the original was also a RF shoutout on this thread a week or so ago) I bid in the final minutes, got the Congrats on winning! email and then shortly after another stating sorry you didn’t win with a link to this current relisting. Will hafta see how it plays out this time. I’m sure I’m overlooking something obvious but shouldn’t you have to list your item with a starting price equal to your reserve? Seems like it would eliminate confusion, relisting, ill will from potential buyers, etc

Keep in mind my New Years Rez was First Eds only this year so I’m glad someone out there is holding me accountable

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    I’m sure I’m overlooking something obvious but shouldn’t you have to list your item with a starting price equal to your reserve? Seems like it would eliminate confusion, relisting, ill will from potential buyers, etc

Keep in mind my New Years Rez was First Eds only this year so I’m glad someone out there is holding me accountable
    Setting a low starting price allows sellers to attract initial bids and get the ball rolling, as well as gauge interest without fear of being forced to sell it for significantly below what they want. That's why the seller has the option to accept a winning bid that didn't meet their reserve. If they thought they could get more, but not a lot of people bid, then they may just settle.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok that makes a little sense. I didn’t know seller had the option to accept below reserve. At least that justifies the practice

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds crazy, but it's actually a decent price-particularly if you have a S/L in need of an upgrade.

Dark Tower The Gunslinger Stephen King UNFOLDED AS NEW 1st Printing Dustjacket

Brand New
    $600.00
    Apr-9 12:37or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Sat, Apr. 13+$7.85 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds crazy, but it's actually a decent price-particularly if you have a S/L in need of an upgrade.

Dark Tower The Gunslinger Stephen King UNFOLDED AS NEW 1st Printing Dustjacket

Brand New
    $600.00
    Apr-9 12:37or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Sat, Apr. 13+$7.85 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns

And says he has two. Anyone serious about it should go to his website and hit him up. He's pretty reasonable.. BadMoonBooks.com

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else find this signed IT a little strange? I mean, is that Stephen King who did the inscription or just another Stephen?

Personally, I think it's a big chance without any other paperwork to back it up. Just my opinion of course.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...AAAOSwE5lcrUUB

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Anyone else find this signed IT a little strange? I mean, is that Stephen King who did the inscription or just another Stephen?

Personally, I think it's a big chance without any other paperwork to back it up. Just my opinion of course.

Mulleins
    I seen that and def passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Another Stephen..

Yeah that one is bs

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Even with bookstore stamps, this will likely go for over $400:

Stephen King Richard Bachman RAGE 1977 First Printing Paperback Book Collectible

$132.50
    Apr-4 19:503 bids
    +$3.27 shipping

Ouch! Over an hour to go, and near $600

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

stephen king skeleton crew hardcover

Pre-Owned
    $545.00
    Apr-11 20:360 bids
    Free Shipping

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    I seen that and def passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ouch! These bidders are really taking a gamble (over $700):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...53.m1438.l2649

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats horrendous...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice inscription and signature. Too bad it's a 2nd print.

Stephen King 1986 "IT" 2nd Print Signed by Stehphen King Excellent Condtion

$103.50
    Apr-13 17:553 bids
    +$14.99 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit pricey considering no DJ, but who knows.

Stephen King - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger 1st Edition Grant 1982 Near Fine

$519.99
    Apr-14 09:04or Best Offer
    +$3.99 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER IV: WIZARD AND GLASS, GRANT FIRST TRADE EDITION

Pre-Owned
    5.0 out of 5 stars.
    9 product ratings - STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER IV: WIZARD AND GLASS, GRANT FIRST TRADE EDITION

$45.00
    Apr-14 18:021 bid
    +$8.00 shipping
    2 brand new from $198.00

[/QUOTE]

If you win, let me know you're a member and I'll ship for free. Same applies to my Waste Lands auction.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

If you win, let me know you're a member and I'll ship for free. Same applies to my Waste Lands auction.[/QUOTE]

I am bidding on it!

Traveler palooka will become famous soon enough palooka will become famous soon enough

Thought I'd post this link as it may interest IT collectors.

http://www.uraniaaste.com/lotto/488-...paolo-it-2017/

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by palooka View Post

Thanks. he catalogue also has some other bits in there too, non king related, bernie wrightson piece, and other stuff like judge dredd, doctor strange, disney drawings and random nudes..

Point being if bernie wrightson fans may be interested in hisbit. Lot 466 i think.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Thanks. he catalogue also has some other bits in there too, non king related, bernie wrightson piece, and other stuff like judge dredd, doctor strange, disney drawings and random nudes..

Point being if bernie wrightson fans may be interested in hisbit. Lot 466 i think.
    Why would this interest an IT collector? Forgive my ignorance but this person had nothing to do with the book... or the 25th release.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler palooka will become famous soon enough palooka will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Why would this interest an IT collector? Forgive my ignorance but this person had nothing to do with the book... or the 25th release.
    Wow! Is that supposed to be funny?

Why would a published illustration of a famous scene from It, be of interest to It collectors? I've no idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 997 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 1007 1047 1097 ... LastLast