Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 17,651 to 17,675 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, lol.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Its been discussed briefly, but I think people are hoping it goes unnoticed! I would not be surprised if it hits over 3K

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Unless things have changed since I stopped collecting, how is no one talking about the big King item on eBay?
    Oh, then you must mean this:
    The Shining Mondo Room 237 Kubrick Sweater Cardigan Stephen King XL Rare Unworn

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John F. Kennedy Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hi Mark (Slow Mutants)

You can add mine to your ebay sales. I bought mine in December 2008 from ebay. Seller was "ho-madeworld" and it cost me $2,150.

I also purchased a proof copy in June of that year.
    Hi,

Thank you for the information Mr. Rabbit. I will add that to my notes. Do you mind me asking did your purchase include the chapbook, envelope, necklace, Tom Gordon and quiz? Also, was it a Buy It Now or Auction format? Do you remember what you paid for the proof as well, and was it initialed by Michael Alpert?

Thank you so much.
    Mark: 11:22-63

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Mutants View Post
    Do you mind me asking did your purchase include the chapbook, envelope, necklace, Tom Gordon and quiz? Also, was it a Buy It Now or Auction format? Do you remember what you paid for the proof as well, and was it initialed by Michael Alpert?
    Envelope only. Sold by ebay auction.
    Proof was $260 sold to me by "dacncac" in June 2008. It is initialled and numbered by MA.

This was later signed by King in front of me in Paris. And he also doodled in it. I have a video of him signing it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you mind me asking did your purchase include the chapbook, envelope, necklace, Tom Gordon and quiz? Also, was it a Buy It Now or Auction format? Do you remember what you paid for the proof as well, and was it initialed by Michael Alpert?
    Proof was $260 sold to me by "dacncac" in June 2008. It is initialled and numbered by MA.

This was later signed by King in front of me in Paris. And he also doodled in it. I have a video of him signing it.
    This signature is suspect. Would you like us to evaluate it for you Alan?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Alan. I appreciate that. That was a great addition to get in Paris. I assume you have both still in your collection? I wouldn't part with them.

Cheers
    Mark: 11:22-63

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

BTW... what do you guys think about the signature on this coat?

I'm going to take a pass on it....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Its been discussed briefly, but I think people are hoping it goes unnoticed! I would not be surprised if it hits over 3K

I'd personally lay money on it that it does...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

What item are you referring to?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    I am assuming they are talking about this

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    I am assuming they are talking about this

Thanks AD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you aren't going to mention the specific item and provide a link, please post in the Random Comments section.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $50. Not worth $300. I believe the sig is good.
    The damaged endpaper could be repaired, but the "soiled" page edge looks like a stain, not just dirt or rubbing.
    SIGNED by King! Black House by Peter Straub and Stephen King (2001, Hardcover)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And for whatever it is worth (nothing), I can also vouch for you as you got it signed right before me.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Verbose listing, but a nice looking book. $99 OBO (Offer less-$65??)
    Stephen King. CUJO. Viking, 1981. 1st HC/DJ. Scarce and Early King. F/F!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    buyer accepted $70 - Nice upgrade - thanks for the heads up Jerome.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    buyer accepted $70 - Nice upgrade - thanks for the heads up Jerome.
    Nice work Simon. Looks like a great upgrade.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if it's intriguing - Camelot books has The Dark Tower III: The Wastelands PC copy for $1,000

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...the-wastelands

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For someone who has money to burn.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unsigned "Promo" copy with a birthday card signed by "Steve". The book is legit, but I doubt the BD card was signed by Stephen King:
    Skeleton Crew by Stephen King (1985, Hardcover, Limited)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Too expensive. I got one a couple of years ago for less than $300. Still a nice item!

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Stephen King's Salem's Lot ARC (Cemetary Dance)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231664417380
    Holy mackerel, $3051 winning bid!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast