Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,525 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have to warn against this seller once again. I gave this seller three chances but all were horrible experiences. Twice he sent collectible books in padded envelopes, damaging them in the process. The final time I asked for the book to be delivered in a box and what I ended up with was a very well read and poor quality "MINT CONDITION" book that was advertised and pictured. Be careful!
    ~Jonathan

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I have to warn against this seller once again. I gave this seller three chances but all were horrible experiences. Twice he sent collectible books in padded envelopes, damaging them in the process. The final time I asked for the book to be delivered in a box and what I ended up with was a very well read and poor quality "MINT CONDITION" book that was advertised and pictured. Be careful!
    I have no dog in this hunt, only to remind people that it's extremely easy to shrinkwrap books and such. Many retail stores have shrinkwrap gizmos to re-package merchandise. Back in the day I worked at a movie store in the mall, and people would return VHS tapes for various reasons. We'd just shrinkwrap them and put them back on the shelves. And we had no problem letting any joe schmoe come in and borrow our gizmo to shrinkwrap whatever. In the book collecting world, shrinkwrap means nothing unless it still has publisher's stickers or other identifying features. And then there's the whole "what if the book has a publishing error?" like a book I received one time with the first 13 pages missing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can shrink wrap a book and make it look store made... you would never know. Shinkwrap is NOT a selling feature guys... TOO easy. I can shirkwrap a book in less than 30 seconds.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm the current high bidder on that one. He has some negative feedback, but the vast majority is positive, so I guess he gets it right sometimes. If I win the auction should I open the wrap and examine the book? Many of the books I've bought thus far have been sealed in shrinkwrap, but all have looked new. I'd prefer to keep them in shrinkwrap, but as long as theyre mint, I wouldnt mind sacrificing the wrap for peace of mind.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oftentimes positive feedback means nothing. There are eBay sellers who sell forged King signatures who have 100% positive feedback.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I'm the current high bidder on that one. He has some negative feedback, but the vast majority is positive, so I guess he gets it right sometimes. If I win the auction should I open the wrap and examine the book? Many of the books I've bought thus far have been sealed in shrinkwrap, but all have looked new. I'd prefer to keep them in shrinkwrap, but as long as theyre mint, I wouldnt mind sacrificing the wrap for peace of mind.
    YES OPEN THE BOOK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Open the book. I think you should open all books. If you don't remove the shrinkwrap then you don't know what you own. Is it really signed? Is it damaged? Is it missing pages?

You can always bag the book after inspection. A polyester bag provides more protection than shrinkwrap anyway.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

there is no way in hell that I would buy from that seller looking at all his ebay negatives.

I would also not buy from any ebay seller that a DT.org member posted a warning against.

Caveat Emptor
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Open the book!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$225 BIN, OBO for a lettered edition is very inexpensive.
    FYI, I have a book binder and repair person who could fix the dinged traycase for a reasonable amount. PM me if you buy the book and want the traycase fixed.
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED LIMITED LETTERED EDITION BORDERLANDS 5 LETTER E

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too few pictures, no limitation # mentioned (unsigned PC?), vague description.
    Ask questions, but at $295 BIN, it could be gone any minute:
    Skeleton Crew Stephen King Scream Press 1985 Limited First Edition

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I talked with the seller, it's unsigned. He turned down my offer of $175. I like stuff like this, but think anything above $175 is too high in my opinion. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Mulleins

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I talked with the seller, it's unsigned. He turned down my offer of $175. I like stuff like this, but think anything above $175 is too high in my opinion. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Mulleins

Mulleins
    I agree that unsigned is significantly less valuable, but in these days, a great (check with seller to confirm condition) slipcase and poster are almost worth > $175, but< $295 to someone with a King signed limited missing or having a damaged slipcase or poster.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$225 BIN, OBO for a lettered edition is very inexpensive.
    FYI, I have a book binder and repair person who could fix the dinged traycase for a reasonable amount. PM me if you buy the book and want the traycase fixed.
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED LIMITED LETTERED EDITION BORDERLANDS 5 LETTER E

Those are all from a member here who hasn't visited in awhile (TN). I bought one of her Neil Gaiman books a few weeks back. Miss her

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Borderlands sold.

I miss her too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

David Palumbo original Salem's Lot painting. No reserve starting at 100 dollars! Sellers are members here.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...EAAOSwv-NWailU

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins

Mulleins
    I agree that unsigned is significantly less valuable, but in these days, a great (check with seller to confirm condition) slipcase and poster are almost worth > $175, but< $295 to someone with a King signed limited missing or having a damaged slipcase or poster.
    I know that this book already sold, but just a general question about the unsigned edition: is the dust jacket the same as the signed/numbered edition? I assume so, but it's always better to ask here.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Mulleins

Mulleins
    I know that this book already sold, but just a general question about the unsigned edition: is the dust jacket the same as the signed/numbered edition? I assume so, but it's always better to ask here.
    It's not really an "unsigned edition" it's basically a PC that didnt get the signature sheets. The DJ is the same however there seems to be 2 variants of the slipcase, one with the Skeleton picture and one without.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, I've never seen a slipcase without the skeleton on it. Is the slipcase an aftermarket?

Just curious

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a pc copy without the glued on artwork to the slipcase also does not have the poster or signature. Also have a signed limited with everything they are exactly alike minus art and signature's.
    Thank's RF for the info on Borderland's, I will probably pm you after the book arrive's!!!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I've bought from this seller before. Actually this seller is why I started collecting King b/c I saw she was selling an Under the Dome that had ONE extra page compared the rest of the 1st/1st Under the Domes. An extra Signature page was double fed into the book for 2 King signatures and my price per page is just a bit better than all of yours.... [queue evil laugh:} muhahahahaha!! (....but I digress...).

I already have one of these signed by Bernie but pretty cool.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...kAAOSw-vlVkHNG

Seller has other auctions and is willing to work with you. Some stuff overpriced I think and other stuff underpriced.

Also has the Silver Bullet contest listing back up (didn't sell for $250 last time in Sept) for $200. Pretty cool item I think made doubly better with the Wolf stamp in my opinion. Might take less if you offer or I bet for sure if you bundle some items.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...MAAOSwyvBV9YdA
    Young Martin liked his contests as here is another sent in by him...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...3D111822413515

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

The TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS paperback looks like it's out now:

https://www.sstpublications.co.uk/Tu...the-Lights.php
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    The TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS paperback looks like it's out now:

https://www.sstpublications.co.uk/Tu...the-Lights.php
    You're really on top of things. Strange how it isn't published by CD.

The editor happens to be one of my bosses. lol
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller sent me a picture of the spine and it appears to be a true 1st edition.
    Zero bids, $50 start:
    The Dead Zone Stephen King Easton Press

+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 841 ... LastLast