Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one and Rage are still needed for my collection.
    Thanks for the price info.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

if anyone ever wanted to get the 3 french "the stand" here are an auction...
    it's not with the slipcase, nor than a 1st pocket ed (i guess) but...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

US Just After Sunset ARC/proof

And at a VERY low starting point!

John

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone see this?

6 Stories manuscript...
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Anyone see this?

6 Stories manuscript...
    First I have ever seen. Fascinating.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Anyone see this?

6 Stories manuscript...
    First I have ever seen. Fascinating.
    Agreed...very fascinating.

Isn't this seller a member here? Mike I think?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that's Mike.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep.
    It's me!
    I am going to try to part with it--
    I spoke with Stu at Betts and he found it hard to believe that these copies did not get into the U of Maine private library. Someone could get a very rare item indeed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had the money for that!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Are those from Chris Cavalier's collection? There is a similar (if not the same) item still listed for sale on the "Super Collection" page.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Are those from Chris Cavalier's collection? There is a similar (if not the same) item still listed for sale on the "Super Collection" page.
    The one in Chris's collection says, "3 copies". I'm not sure if Mike's is a copy or the original.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike as rare as these seem to be, can I ask how you came by them, or is that being a bit too nosey! It really just facinates me as to some of the items the collectors here have in their possession.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    This is a book I already purchased and returned. The first auction I won for $155 and it was photographed in fine condition. After purchase when I requested the book be shipped in a box, wrapped in bubble wrap they responded that it would be and "the only change since the auction had closed was that they had scribbled out the "very private" name of the Scribner rep that was listed on the cover." I was quite miffed about this intentional defacing and misrepresentation of the book I bought and expressed my opinion. They knocked off some money from the purchase price and I really wanted the book so I paid up and awaited the delivery. When it arrived, despite the assurance that it would be in a box protected by bubble wrap, it showed up in an unpadded envelope in what was obviously one very thin sheet of small bubble wrap with the corners unprotected. I never even opened it. I brought up their intentional misrepresentaion of the entire sale and demanded my money back. They quickly obliged and I returned the book. I am curiously watching the auction to see what it goes for. To make the matters worse, just after I bought that proof, Shibus sold a fine copy for $150. Knowing the quality of seller that Shibus is I have no doubt that buyer received their book and is very happy; I, however, am still on the lookout. I am not saying don't bid on this book but buyer beware.

Nate

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by natehorning View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    This is a book I already purchased and returned. The first auction I won for $155 and it was photographed in fine condition. After purchase when I requested the book be shipped in a box, wrapped in bubble wrap they responded that it would be and "the only change since the auction had closed was that they had scribbled out the "very private" name of the Scribner rep that was listed on the cover." I was quite miffed about this intentional defacing and misrepresentation of the book I bought and expressed my opinion. They knocked off some money from the purchase price and I really wanted the book so I paid up and awaited the delivery. When it arrived, despite the assurance that it would be in a box protected by bubble wrap, it showed up in an unpadded envelope in what was obviously one very thin sheet of small bubble wrap with the corners unprotected. I never even opened it. I brought up their intentional misrepresentaion of the entire sale and demanded my money back. They quickly obliged and I returned the book. I am curiously watching the auction to see what it goes for. To make the matters worse, just after I bought that proof, Shibus sold a fine copy for $150. Knowing the quality of seller that Shibus is I have no doubt that buyer received their book and is very happy; I, however, am still on the lookout. I am not saying don't bid on this book but buyer beware.

Nate
    Thanks, Nate, for relaying the information. I thought the image looked familiar. Sorry the deal didn't work for you but happy that you got your refund. Another will come along that you will be happy with.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

I know another will come along, I found it really hard not to justify the flaws just to keep it though. Once I had requested a refund I immediately knew it was the right decision though. Anyway, the search goes on as it always will.

Nate

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks very much for the info, Nate. You just can't trust some sellers.

John

Along the Path of the Beam jcf817 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland would have understood.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Clean up in isle 4

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NO, not SPAM. It is a link to a sale of King books. Not an orthodox post, but legitimate as far as I can tell and from a member who has been around for a year but is not a big poster here. Please leave it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. That picture looks familiar, too.

John

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks for looking, I rarely open links that come from an unknown source.
    I have picked up too many viruses and stuff that way.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this your sale, or just something you came across? Lots usually have a hard time selling as not all items will appeal to potential buyers, but it seems like a pretty good price.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    If it means I get that book, you can call ME Nancy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast