Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 798 ... LastLast
Results 17,426 to 17,450 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet this is him.

http://www.philbowie.com/bio.html

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    My laptop died on Monday night and I have only just now managed to get myself up and running on a replacement.

I want to apologise in advance for resurfacing this "conversation", but I have been wanting to post on this particular topic since Monday. I think when members read the significance of what I am about to post, they will understand why this was necessary....

So please excuse me, whilst I blow this shit wide open!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    All anyone has to do is look at what you sell and form their own opinion.

It seems like most members here, including a respectable number of veteran members, have formed the opinion that what you offer is less than desirable.

We've already danced this dance and you know that I think you sell shit mixed in with an occasional legit.

BTW it's only libel if you can prove the signatures are good. If you could do that we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    Brian, I have photos of every single King signature I've ever obtained and I can post them for you to prove to me which ones you believe are forged. So far you have not done that and haven't even posted which ones you question the authenticity of.
    Your posts consist of wild accusations with no basis, and no credibility, as has Johns.
    I have nothing to hide regarding any of the signatures in my store, even King which is why there is a closeup photo of every single King book in my store.
    If that is the case, redsoxfan; can you explain why you are using identical photos of the signatures in your eBay listings?

On the 24th May 2015 you sold a "signed" copy of Skeleton Crew with the following photo of the signature page:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-SKELETON-CREW-1ST-EDITION-1ST-PRINTING-HARDCOVER-BOOK-/151663510729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234fd9 84c9

Then you sold another "signed" copy of Skeleton Crew on 23rd June 2015 with this photo of the signature...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-SKELETON-CREW-1ST-EDITION-1ST-PRINTING-HARDCOVER-BOOK-/161720940535?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a751 b7f7

It's not as if this is a one off either. You sold a Stephen King and Peter Straub dual "signed" copy of The Talisman on 10th June 2015 with this photo...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-PETER-STRAUB-DUAL-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH-THE-TALISMAN-BOOK-/161705508567?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a666 3ed7

You now have another copy of the same book and signatures listed within eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-PETER-STRAUB-DUAL-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH-THE-TALISMAN-BOOK-/151716740481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item235305 bd81

If it was a one off, you could say it was a mistake. But to do it twice in listings a month apart? You're having a fucking laugh, pal!

Why would you want to advertise the same identical signatures in your listings anyway, unless you have something to hide? It's obvious that Stephen King has not managed to identically sign two different books, as that would be absolutely impossible to do.

Instead what we have here, is the fact that unless you are using an auto-pen to duplicate Stephen King's signature, at least two (if not all) of the books from those listed above will have different signatures to what is actually being listed on your eBay store. This in itself is a breach of eBay's trading policy and terms of service, as the books by definition will be "not as described".

Notwithstanding the fact that this is most definitely foul play, it also illustrates the very real notion that you could be listing what is on the surface a legit signature, but in reality sending out badly forged signatures with your books that are too shit to publically advertise within your eBay store.

How do we know that all the other books in your listings do not contain duplicate and identical signatures?

Very, very shady indeed...

Or am I just making wild accusations without credibility too, eh? LOL!
    The buyers didn't pay.

eBay eBay sent this message to xxxx (nicksportsautographs).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
    This member has a question for you.
    Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear nicksportsautographs,

I no longer wish to purchase this item. Would you consider cancelling it?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- kati-nea

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
    Respond

STEPHEN KING & PETER STRAUB DUAL SIGNED AUTOGRAPH THE TALISMAN BOOK
    STEPHEN KING & PETER STRAUB DUAL SIGNED AUTOGRAPH THE TALISMAN BOOK
    Item Id: 161705508567
    Order Id: 161705508567-1269226005006
    End time: Jun-10-15 18:53:07 PDT
    Buyer:

kati-nea (13)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since Jun-11-14 in United States
    Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

eBay eBay sent this message to xxxxx (nicksportsautographs).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
    This member has a question for you.
    Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear nicksportsautographs,

Hi
    I am afraid that I am totally embarrassed here----I made the offer in good faith and then when you accepted, I got excited and went to pay and discovered that I do NOT have what I thought I had amount wise in my account and I can NOT afford to pay this amount at the time being---

I am SOOOO very Sorry about this, I apparently messed up and forgot to record a purchase and If I pay it will just bounce at the moment. I thank you for your time and I again apologize I just made a stupid mistake----
    kv

- pmkav

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
    Respond

STEPHEN KING SIGNED SKELETON CREW 1ST EDITION/1ST PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED SKELETON CREW 1ST EDITION/1ST PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK
    Item Id: 151663510729
    Order Id: 151663510729-1255972872005
    End time: May-24-15 12:47:32 PDT
    Buyer:

pmkav (618)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since May-31-98 in United States
    Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW.... redsoxfan55 can you explain?
    See posts above. The buyers didn't pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Wow! Holy PooPoo Batman.....

And now a word from Redsoxfan55

(Crickets, Crickets, Crickets)
    See posts above. The buyers didn't pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    In case you didn't find it, here was the Mr. Mercedes that was was posted by TCCBodhi with that "hook" you were curious about:

well... first.... john pretty much has some experience under his belt.... so I wouldn't dismiss his opinion outright.

and I've been collecting for a long long time... gotten some in person... have a few hundred limiteds to compare to.... and I will say I've looked at two of your auctions...

not saying they are fake... just saying I'd never personally buy these two...

never ever seen an actual king sig with a G like this...

Been extremely busy or else I would've responded to this book sooner.

Here are two recent signatures of King obtained by a member, webstar1000, and than an eBay member, donnagirard, that have the U shaped G in "King" that match mine above. The eBay member was posted about somewhere in a thread as being reliable.

Here is another one that was signed by King in his office for a contest winner here that the G seems to be spot on to:

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you didn't find it, here was the Mr. Mercedes that was was posted by TCCBodhi with that "hook" you were curious about:
    I'm pretty sure I already pointed this out in my posts #17383 and #17388... and stated that it adds validation to your claim.... but that loopy g on the 11/63 still looks weird to me...

let me say it once again...so you are clear... I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT IS FAKE.... only that "I" am not completely comfortable enough with it and would thus not buy it.... but I am also not comfortable in general with buying any signature that I have not personally verified was real (which means I either got in person, is in a limited edition, or from someone I know very well and know where they got it from).

which is where becoming an active member of the site, developing good relationships, and developing trust amongst your potential customer base comes into play....

contesting opinions and backing up your claims is perfectly acceptable....
    But the more you have insulted/bashed people here for their opinions... has just created more and more backlash that you are now experiencing. IMO... As a seller, you might need to work on your people skills a bit.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Enough is enough.
    I'm closing this thread for a few hours.
    We've gone completely off-track here.

Just a few points:

• Sir_Boomme, I don't feel that redsoxfan565 personally insulted or bashed anyone here. He's defending himself.
    • redsoxfan565 has created his own "collection" thread. It's not so much about his personal collection; more about providing evidence about signatures, and items placed up for auction after a buyer failed to pay.
      Book Collection: Nicksportsautographs
    • Individual bogus auctions should be posted in the
      The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, signatures, sellers thread.
    • Occasionally it seems as though there is a "pack effect" here. redsoxfan565 is for lack of better terms an "autograph re-seller". No need to bust his balls about the nature of his business in this thread.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm opening the thread, but please stay on topic.
    Violators will be (um....not sure but just stay on topic) severely something...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I apologize to RF and the other members of this community for initiating the controversy. I really mean that.

John

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

SPANKED!?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Subjected to Nurse Ratchets band of maurauding, sadistic, vampiric and "way too fucking polite", Physical & Occupational Therapists"?????

Spoiler:
    Notice, I mananged that one with out the customary "LOL"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Numberline starts at 5!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Numberline starts at 5!

Got it thanks. I corrected my post.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I paid more than that $800 for both of my copies!!
    There are most definitely not 250 floating around I believe...
    I can see no reason why there are not 250 copies of ES around. (King did not have this one destroyed)
    All known owner from ES, NEBEL, DIE AUGEN DES DRACHEN and ANGST
    Edition Phantasia

http://www.stephen-king.de/fuer-fans...phantasia.html

What was issue price for ES (IT)?

Original price for ES EP: 148 DM

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see no reason why there are not 250 copies of ES around. (King did not have this one destroyed)
    Edition Phantasia

obviously those are not comprehensive lists... I own Nebel and Es but I am not listed... my guess is there a 100 other's out there like me not on the list.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I love Cacti2004's recent listings of magazines...I'm in heaven! Now, no one bid on them. haha

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I love Cacti2004's recent listings of magazines...I'm in heaven! Now, no one bid on them. haha
    too late. already bid on 4 of them.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Edition Phantasia

Thanks. I've been seeking the answer for years.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Edition Phantasia

Thanks. I've been seeking the answer for years.
    ahahhahahahahahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 798 ... LastLast