Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 994 ... LastLast
Results 22,326 to 22,350 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...19.m1438.l2649

Thoughts on this signature? I'm tempted but the end looks a bit off, and wanted to check with the experts...
    Forgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...19.m1438.l2649

Thoughts on this signature? I'm tempted but the end looks a bit off, and wanted to check with the experts...
    Terrible.
    Thank you kind gents, I was tempted, but with the price I thought I should check with those who know. Thanks again!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too expensive (IMO), but pretty rare to see one of these actually signed/inscribed by King:

Stephen King Inscribed Dolores Claiborne UK Christmas gift edition

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Sleeping Beauties UK numbered proof:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLEEPING-B...AAAOSwHIhZjeWz

Although I don't collect proof, I gotta say that's a beautiful design!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Sleeping Beauties UK numbered proof:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLEEPING-B...AAAOSwHIhZjeWz

Although I don't collect proof, I gotta say that's a beautiful design!
    I don't either but I'd probably make an exception for this one! The shipping cost is nuts so I have a question in to see if they'd allow it to be shipped to a UK address. If so, I might take a stab at it. Although I doubt my bid would be near enough.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$90 shipping is pretty high, but International rates are insane.

I predict (unless it's pulled) >$600

Quote me to see if I am prescient.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're running for President?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shipping rates from UK to Australia (for the biggest of S/L's) are around £30 maximum (usually around £20). This is listed at £67 for shipping - what a joke.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Free for uk delivery...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

You're running for President?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...19.m1438.l2649
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L, nice starting bid.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

After purchasing my Dark Tower prop yesterday, I looked around the Original Prop section on eBay to see what else was out there. Came across this one, which I promptly bought two of (one for my Cool Shit shelf and one for a Christmas present):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximum-Over...sAAOSwB4NWxpjC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

24 hour auction. Cheap shipping.
    Zero bids, starts at $1:

Stephen King - Cemetery Dance - THE SHINING - new in shrinkwrap - minimum bid $1

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    After purchasing my Dark Tower prop yesterday, I looked around the Original Prop section on eBay to see what else was out there. Came across this one, which I promptly bought two of (one for my Cool Shit shelf and one for a Christmas present):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximum-Over...sAAOSwB4NWxpjC
    I want Shannon as my Secret Santa this year!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

24 hour auction. Cheap shipping.
    Zero bids, starts at $1:

Stephen King - Cemetery Dance - THE SHINING - new in shrinkwrap - minimum bid $1

I should have one of these arriving next week that I planned to sell for issue price if anyone is interested. I was going to place it in the classified thread once it arrived. Saw this and thought I'd offer it now.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

First I've seen of these promo items. VERY cool! $100 BIN seems outrageous, but only time will tell.

Stephen King It Movie Promotional Items Balloon Button

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First I've seen of these promo items. VERY cool! $100 BIN seems outrageous, but only time will tell.

Sold FAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession. I couldn't resist, and made an offer the seller couldn't refuse.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession #2. I was the seller, and I wish I made my kids grab more from the booth at Boston FanExpo yesterday. Alas, I did not. Jerome's right; I couldn't refuse his offer, because the wife is mad at me for trying to get an extra $10 out of someone who made a best offer last night.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HERE'S THAT small BUTTON AGAIN!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession #3. I was figured I would flip it to a member for $75 (Free shipping). I know, I know, 50% upcharge is almost...perhaps is usary, but some member here is going to want it (I don't), so I grabbed it before an unknown ebay buyer would.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I'm feeling guilty now.

I'll sell the $50 purchase to someone (maybe), for $55.

Not counting time and effort, a tidy 10% profit.

Wait...a 10% return on an investment in a 10 day period is gross...

This post will be moved very soon to the
    Buying things specifically to sell for a profit.

thread.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Confession #2. I was the seller, and I wish I made my kids grab more from the booth at Boston FanExpo yesterday. Alas, I did not. Jerome's right; I couldn't refuse his offer, because the wife is mad at me for trying to get an extra $10 out of someone who made a best offer last night.
    Sorry to get off topic for a minute...but I'm irritated. Lol.
    I was at BCC on Saturday(solely to meet Tim Curry. Mission accomplished!)and it was a giant cluster. Where were the IT items? Did they have a booth set up? I missed it in that giant crowded mess. Just curious. Thank you

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Another ebay seller has this same package listed under IT MOVIE SWAG with two more pins (The Losers Club & Where's George? IT ) FOR BIN $9.99 or best offer.
    OFFER HIM $5.00

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. I can't even flip mine now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 994 ... LastLast