Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 946 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 944 945 946 947 948 956 996 1046 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,650 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    A shame this beautiful copy of The Gunslinger is missing a quarter of a page.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282914449663?ul_noapp=true
    The description as very good includes the definition and in part says: "No missing or damaged pages,"
    I would say that a clipped page is the equivalent of a damaged page.

They also bury the lead by having the last pic show the flaw. IMO, the current price of $395 is too high. I might pay $200 for it. Caveat emptor.
    And the auction ends with a final price of $721.

W T F
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A shame this beautiful copy of The Gunslinger is missing a quarter of a page.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282914449663?ul_noapp=true
    The description as very good includes the definition and in part says: "No missing or damaged pages,"
    I would say that a clipped page is the equivalent of a damaged page.

They also bury the lead by having the last pic show the flaw. IMO, the current price of $395 is too high. I might pay $200 for it. Caveat emptor.
    And the auction ends with a final price of $721.

W T F
    Yikes, that’s crazy. Someone just paid 700 dollars for a dust jacket, basically.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just bought a full book for nearly this price a few days ago ;D
    But who am i to judge ;D

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$79.95 BIN, and free shipping make this worthy of consideration:
    The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King 1997 Hardcover 1st Edition

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$79.95 BIN, and free shipping make this worthy of consideration:
    The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King 1997 Hardcover 1st Edition

Looks like it sold but the spine looks a little faded. Might check it if someone here bought it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler Penny_Un_Wise is on a distinguished road Penny_Un_Wise's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining poster signed by lead actors and Stephen King with COA.

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-l...ter-80e4e23a5c

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, but doesn't compare to Suntup's lettered Misery:
    https://charnelhouse.com/product/the...tered-edition/

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, wonder whats on the DVD
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Dog pictures?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Penny_Un_Wise View Post
    The Shining poster signed by lead actors and Stephen King with COA.

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-l...ter-80e4e23a5c
    They can't provide a high resolution picture? I don't see King's signature. They state that " Actual poster, insert, signatures, pen color and location on collectible piece may vary from picture," so they aren't selling what's in the picture anyway.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Tear it off the book and find out.
    Looking at the image, I'd guess it is blank. There doesn't seem to be any change in the DVD. CD's and DVD's are written to the disk opposite of how LP'S look. The data starts near the center and works it way out to the edge.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Who is Jane Hawk?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Least expensive of the 4 BB PB's, but becoming tough to find. $79.99 BIN with free shipping is worthy of consideration (reasonable return policy too):

The Running Man by Richard Bachman - Stephen King - First edition

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm glad I bought the two I found on the bookstore's shelf when I saw them brand new!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler Penny_Un_Wise is on a distinguished road Penny_Un_Wise's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm glad I bought the two I found on the bookstore's shelf when I saw them brand new!
    Whilst us newbies pick 'em up as they come along. 8) Thanks, RF, for the alert.
    "Be afraid. Be very afraid!"
    -Veronica Quaife

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Penny_Un_Wise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Whilst us newbies pick 'em up as they come along. 8) Thanks, RF, for the alert.
    Nice grab - I think it will look even better in person!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That last article seems to be a recent reprint of that old essay. That will definitely interest some people here, like Ari, Jreitan & Justin
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That last article seems to be a recent reprint of that old essay. That will definitely interest some people here, like Ari, Jreitan & Justin
    Which was recently discussed here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $439! Congrats!

I have a few extras @ $400 + Shipping each if anybody needs one...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Why would someone pay $23.00+ for this? Just go on the Bangor Daily News site and order a copy, I think it was $6.00 with shipping. They keep up to six months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 946 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 944 945 946 947 948 956 996 1046 ... LastLast