Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 912 ... LastLast
Results 20,276 to 20,300 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, this whole Choo Choo thing has been very entertaining. Still amazed at the final price on that copy.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is definitely fun to watch!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The book is definitely collectible. It is specifically mentioned in the DT story and is a great association piece. A T-shirt that just happens to have a Damon print and some text written by King - Nah.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Now there's the t-shirt to go with the $1K book. Let's see where this one ends up.

http://r.ebay.com/YyxhZ6
    Anthony Breznican from EW just offered to give one of these to Lilja

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Now there's the t-shirt to go with the $1K book. Let's see where this one ends up.

http://r.ebay.com/YyxhZ6
    Anthony Breznican from EW just offered to give one of these to Lilja
    Anthony was nice enough to give one to me and one to Lilja, very generous!!!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, this whole Choo Choo thing has been very entertaining. Still amazed at the final price on that copy.
    And amazingly, the price is still climbing. This one sold for 1200! Craziness.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-Stephen...p2047675.l2557

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I.
    Just.
    Don't.
    Get.
    It.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

We often post about Sellers To Avoid and Bad Transactions....however, I want to highlight a seller I've done some great business with lately that I'd like to recommend.

Pat Cramer of http://www.patbookman.net/ out of Texas. You may have seen his listings on ABE or elsewhere. He's got pages and pages of Stephen King items from magazines, promo items, movie memorabilia, first editions, rare non-fic pieces, and some limiteds. Certainly worth a look. Has lots of older stuff you don't see for sale everywhere and certainly not all in one place. Most importantly, he provides EXCELLENT service. Lightning fast email responses, provides pictures instantly, packages well, gives good deals with bulk purchases and sometimes ships even before you've had a chance to make the payment! Most or his shipping is free. Just bought a stack of mags and in the process of typing this paragraph, he's already invoiced me and set the package to go out in the morning. Highly recommended!
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    We often post about Sellers To Avoid and Bad Transactions....however, I want to highlight a seller I've done some great business with lately that I'd like to recommend.

Pat Cramer of http://www.patbookman.net/ out of Texas. You may have seen his listings on ABE or elsewhere. He's got pages and pages of Stephen King items from magazines, promo items, movie memorabilia, first editions, rare non-fic pieces, and some limiteds. Certainly worth a look. Has lots of older stuff you don't see for sale everywhere and certainly not all in one place. Most importantly, he provides EXCELLENT service. Lightning fast email responses, provides pictures instantly, packages well, gives good deals with bulk purchases and sometimes ships even before you've had a chance to make the payment! Most or his shipping is free. Just bought a stack of mags and in the process of typing this paragraph, he's already invoiced me and set the package to go out in the morning. Highly recommended!
    Glad to hear that. I remember a few months back, I had inquired about a signed book. About two hours after sending me pictures, he sent a rather curt email asking 'I assume you've had a chance to see the pictures already. Are you going to buy the book or not?". After only two hours, and I hadn't even seen the pictures. I decided I wasn't going to pursue anything further with him. So I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

Glad to hear that. I remember a few months back, I had inquired about a signed book. About two hours after sending me pictures, he sent a rather curt email asking 'I assume you've had a chance to see the pictures already. Are you going to buy the book or not?". After only two hours, and I hadn't even seen the pictures. I decided I wasn't going to pursue anything further with him. So I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience.
    Oh wow.....yeah, he does like quick responses back I've noticed. haha
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

His prices seem awfully optimistic. 45 bucks for a first 11/22/63... I'll pass.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I looked for a few mins... DT2 signed by Hale for $325? No thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude has a 1st/1st "The Waste Lands" for $129.50. I picked up a pristine copy at Half Priced Books for less than $20.00. Pass.

Well I was happy with my purchases. Founds some BOMC catalogs with King on the cover that you just can't find anywhere.
    ~Jonathan

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I looked for a few mins... DT2 signed by Hale for $325? No thanks
    If I was in the market for one I'd just order from Grant:

"First edition of the 30,000 copy limited trade hardcover illustrated and signed by Phil Hale

We have run out of copies signed by PHIL HALE. However, Phil will be visiting us in July/August 2016 and we will have him sign our remaining copies.

Accordingly, we have decided not to sell unsigned copies and will re-activate selling this book after Phil’s visit. You can check back here later in the year or send us an email titled “SIGNED PHIL HALE DRAWING OF THE THREE” and we will let you know when they are available. Thank you."

https://secure.grantbooks.com/books/...wing-of-three/
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't someone here looking for one of these?
    STEPHEN KING SALEM'S LOT CHADBOURNE SIGNED LTD EDITION 11X17 ART

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Yes.. I can't remember her name but she went to the Joe Hill event with Jerome and Patrick. She was looking for one of these. To bad they are asking double what it was originally.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Yes.. I can't remember her name but she went to the Joe Hill event with Jerome and Patrick. She was looking for one of these. To bad they are asking double what it was originally.
    Lovejoygirl14
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Lovejoygirl14
    I sold her one around the time she first started looking.

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think this is fair for the first one. This one is harder to come across than Contraband 2
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post
    I think this is fair for the first one. This one is harder to come across than Contraband 2
    That was ME at $520

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post
    That was ME at $520
    That's a good deal for Contraband 1.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I seeing this right? It was surprising to see a copy sell for over $1K but it seems there have been 5 copies now that have sold for around $1K.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 912 ... LastLast