Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    What do you think about this? BS or Interesting?

Salems-Lot-1st-Ed-Adventure?

definitely BS - book club at the best i'm guessing.

the difference in price between a first edition and later edition way more than offsets whatever imaginary value leaving a book in shrinkwrap would add. If this person actually believed they had a first edition, they'd open it, show the proof, and then price the book accordingly.

i'm guessing it's an at home shrink wrap job.... or 754th book club edition.

only if you need an expensive reading copy would i buy this one. (i'd rather buy something cheaper at half price books)
    I totally agree with you ...

Regardless of the value...It was interesting to read about a copy with different caratteristics from the 1st and BCE editions

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This seems interesting to me:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STEVEN-KINGS-F13...item414ab6c086

Anyone have this and can tell me which short story is on it?

It is for 95/8 so it may or may not work on a Vista+ comp but might be interesting to see.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

It is for 95/8 so it may or may not work on a Vista+ comp but might be interesting to see.
    I have a copy still in the sealed box. I really don't think it's tied to any particular short story though. I'd have to go into storage and locate it to verify that.

Maybe someone else has more info...

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is also a german Edition of "F 13" which has some Stuff in a big Eurobox and it´s limited (5000?) and signed by Joachim Körber (He translate the early Kings in german).

Country
    Country Flag

Christine,

It looks like it features the novella Everything's Eventual. It has some mini-games and several screensavers.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will work on any Windows PC from Windows 95 forward.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It reminds me that my disks doesnt work anymore...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

From the NY Times:

Who says literature can’t be hot? The Fine Books Company of Rochester, Mich., is selling “The Complete Science Fiction Asbestos Collection,” a set of fireproofed, autographed first editions of Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451″ and Stephen King’s “Firestarter.” The books are bound in a silvery, asbestos material, and going for the minor sum of $31,810. For those with money to burn, apparently.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

He wanted to buy my Lettered Firestarter but offered way too low...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower VII - Grant ARC currently at $49 with 15 hours to go....

I won't be bidding but I'm hoping someone here will!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

I *ahem* already did and am hoping to get it for $49.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck! Hope you don't mind I posted it here, then...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a free forum, so post away! I did the same thing recently on an ARC, so . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's a great deal on that ARC. And just imagine if it wasn't posted I'd have never known about it. Thanks man! *bids*

Spoiler:
    Gretchen:
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    It's a free forum, so post away! I did the same thing recently on an ARC, so . . .
    Oh yeah, almost forgot it was you who posted that (the Hearts In Atlantis ARC with playing cards and publisher's letter)...

Spoiler:
    It was me who got it in the end...

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

I *ahem* already did and am hoping to get it for $49.
    Just cancelled my snipe on it - coz I likes Gretchen

Brice

Oooooo....top of page too
    Lovely
    Calla Wolf

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think some members were looking for Hearts in Atlantis Dog Tags:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-Pro...item5885acd05a

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

This auction is being run by my friend Chris Golden (one of the authors of the Stephen King Universe) to raise some cash for Glenn Chadbourne:

Batman #400 signed by Stephen King

Way back in 1986, Stephen King wrote the introduction for DC Comics' anniversay issue, Batman #400. On October 1st of that year, he signed this copy for artist Glenn Chadbourne...who would later go on to be the illustrator on the two volumes of Stephen King's Secretary of Dreams. The comic book itself is in very good condition, but the real value here is that this is a one of a kind piece of Stephen King history, a connection between King and Chadbourne almost twenty years before they would work together. I'm selling this on Chadbourne's behalf.

From Glenn Chadbourne:

"Back in 1986 I entered a comic drawing contest being offered by the then Castlerock newspaper. The contest was for best cartoon relating to Steve King. I drew a werewolf cartoon--and won first prize. The prize consisted of a signed copy of Creepshow, a signed Cracked magazine featuring a segment featuring Steve, and a signed Batman Anniversary 400 comic. I then went on to draw cartoons for a couple further issues of Castlerock. I was twenty six at the time, still had all my hair and not a gray whisker in sight."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Intriguing. It would be nice if there were images to view.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    This auction is being run by my friend Chris Golden (one of the authors of the Stephen King Universe) to raise some cash for Glenn Chadbourne:

Batman #400 signed by Stephen King

Way back in 1986, Stephen King wrote the introduction for DC Comics' anniversay issue, Batman #400. On October 1st of that year, he signed this copy for artist Glenn Chadbourne...who would later go on to be the illustrator on the two volumes of Stephen King's Secretary of Dreams. The comic book itself is in very good condition, but the real value here is that this is a one of a kind piece of Stephen King history, a connection between King and Chadbourne almost twenty years before they would work together. I'm selling this on Chadbourne's behalf.

From Glenn Chadbourne:

"Back in 1986 I entered a comic drawing contest being offered by the then Castlerock newspaper. The contest was for best cartoon relating to Steve King. I drew a werewolf cartoon--and won first prize. The prize consisted of a signed copy of Creepshow, a signed Cracked magazine featuring a segment featuring Steve, and a signed Batman Anniversary 400 comic. I then went on to draw cartoons for a couple further issues of Castlerock. I was twenty six at the time, still had all my hair and not a gray whisker in sight."
    Bev,

What's up with Glenn? He's not sick or anything is he?

According to Chris's post on Shocklines, he has some bills to take care of.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was wondering why he was pushing so many "Commissions" through CD recently.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    From the NY Times:

Who says literature can’t be hot? The Fine Books Company of Rochester, Mich., is selling “The Complete Science Fiction Asbestos Collection,” a set of fireproofed, autographed first editions of Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451″ and Stephen King’s “Firestarter.” The books are bound in a silvery, asbestos material, and going for the minor sum of $31,810. For those with money to burn, apparently.

Wow, check out all the comments on the NYTIMES article- I know asbestos is not to be taken lightly, but these people are pretty upset about the books!

Ron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast