Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 833 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 831 832 833 834 835 843 883 933 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,825 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I love the arbitrary pricing on the individual books of this complete #272 dark tower set. The second highest priced volume after the Gunslinger is Wolves of the Calla at 2000 dollars OBO. The rest of the prices are wacky too. Granted they're all OBOs, but I'm guessing any realistic offers will be viewed as lowball by the seller.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/201688400795
    That's the person who sold the Lettered Shining recently.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the arbitrary pricing on the individual books of this complete #272 dark tower set. The second highest priced volume after the Gunslinger is Wolves of the Calla at 2000 dollars OBO. The rest of the prices are wacky too. Granted they're all OBOs, but I'm guessing any realistic offers will be viewed as lowball by the seller.
    Prices are rich for sure...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's a complete same numbered set. It looks like Wizards & Glass is number 290 while the rest are 272, pretty strange. Maybe I didn't look long enough.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I don't think it's a complete same numbered set. It looks like Wizards & Glass is number 290 while the rest are 272, pretty strange. Maybe I didn't look long enough.
    You are correct. It's 290.

He has some nice stuff.

The seller might be setting the bar high on some of his pricing. However, looking at his sales for King items all but Legacies were accepted best offers.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    You are correct. It's 290.

He has some nice stuff.

The seller might be setting the bar high on some of his pricing. However, looking at his sales for King items all but Legacies were accepted best offers.
    #290 is Patricks number. he has all books from V onwards. I have sent him a PM alerting him
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Be quick, signed first edition Gunslinger for 899 OBO. The dust jacket is a bit crappy, but if you have an extra that's in better condition, you can get a great deal, or you can turn around and sell it for a nice profit.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DARK-TOW...sAAOSw8gVYAC4N
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet that Bob will want one of those : maybe someone will send him one for the SECRET SANTA !

FREE SHIPPING! Signed Limited! Uncle Glenny's Zombie 'Pocalypse, Adult Coloring Adventure! w/Limited Crayon Box Set!
    >>> https://t.co/rEND2gmdhY

From the website:
    UNCLE GLENNYS ZOMBIE POCALYPSE. 1 / 200 SIGNED HARD COVER LIMITED.

Artwork by Glenn Chadbourne.

Concept by Dave Hinchberger and Glenn Chadbourne.

Glenn Chadbourne's first, full-fledged, adult, coloring book!

Featuring one of his favorite subjects in horror: ZOMBIES!

Over Thirty Illustrations to color!

1 of 200 copies in an oversized production!
    Signed by Glenn Chadbourne and Dave Hinchberger.
    Zombie Crayon limited edition set, with original artwork on the box. Signed and numbered by Glenn Chadbourne, with official OCP embossed matching silver numbered seal.
    This signed limited features a panel, CREATOR, CREATION, that features artist, Glenn Chadbourne, working at his desk, his mouth agape, as his creation comes off the page straight for him!
    This art is only available in the signed / limited and lettered editions.
    Back cover features unique version art of Glenn’s Creator, Creation, also only available on the limited and lettered editions.
    Oversized volume measures 8 1/2 x 11.
    All illustrations are new and unique to this release and appear here for the first time anywhere!

Created by Glenn Chadbourne, and Overlook Connection Press publisher, Dave Hinchberger, they've put together a one helluva zombie collection for you to love - and color!

I love zombies. I've loved them in all their many forms since I was a carpet crawler (or, youngwun as they say up in this neck of the woods) when they first shambled into view on our old RCA console tube in the family living room... White Zombie with uber creepy Bela Lugosi working a herd of them on his island plantation... they staggered around, wall-eyed and moaning, powered by weird voodoo rites. There were a host of these sorts of flicks featured on Saturday creature features on the local channels...By the time I reached "tweenhood" I considered myself fairly well acquainted with that particular genre of the undead; through movies of course, but also in no small measure through stacks of comics and the great old Warren magazines of the day: Creepy, Eerie, Vampirela... The seventies... brought an absolute slew of zombies on the screen. Hammer made the great gothic entry, Plague of the Zombies, and the Italian splattermeistrs helmed a whole subgenre genre via the creeping dead...Of course George Romero served up the most famous humdinger classic of all in the late sixties... Night of the Living Dead... This is in no small part due to the phenomenal success of the TV show, The Walking Dead. I figure all that deserves a nifty coloring book!

I very much hope you enjoy the book, and know I enjoyed the hell out of dredging it up for you.

From Why I Love Zombies Introduction, by "Uncle" Glenny.

2016 Overlook Connection Press Limited Hard cover. 70 pages. 8 1/2 x 11. UGZP

Oh and obviously, all of their Glenn Chadbourne Overlook Connection DJ variant!

PS : the stephenkingcatalog is, IMO, a nightmare. Their server never answers and it's a nightmare to access this page (i had to use google's cache to get the content of this page), and as many as pointed out here, the shipping+delivery is often quite...... longish.

>>> https://twitter.com/StephenKingCat/s...39789400506369
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Be quick, signed first edition Gunslinger for 899 OBO. The dust jacket is a bit crappy, but if you have an extra that's in better condition, you can get a great deal, or you can turn around and sell it for a nice profit.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DARK-TOW...sAAOSw8gVYAC4N
    Well that didn't hang around and rightly so. Congrats if someone here got that!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Makes me think of this one.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! you win.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Makes me think of this one.
    Funny. Got to hand it to the seller, they sure know how to polish turd.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    One too many 4's on that price!! Should be $349

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    One too many 4's on that price!! Should be $349
    That's an even better deal!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Free shipping though! Score!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^That's actually pretty cool.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if I should have posted this under the "Intriguing listings" thread, or here. What do people think of this one? The inscription / signature looks good to me (though the writing a little "cursive", does look like an early signature). But it seems that "Naomi's teacher" gets a hell of a lot of books inscribed to her, and seems a little odd to me that he inscribed the UK 1st edition for her.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...oAAOSw9IpXzGkT

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Not sure if I should have posted this under the "Intriguing listings" thread, or here. What do people think of this one? The inscription / signature looks good to me (though the writing a little "cursive", does look like an early signature). But it seems that "Naomi's teacher" gets a hell of a lot of books inscribed to her, and seems a little odd to me that he inscribed the UK 1st edition for her.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...oAAOSw9IpXzGkT
    It's good. Really nice, in fact.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bob - it belongs in the Intriguing thread then...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, love the inscription. Have seen a lot of these "daughter's teacher inscriptions" lately, you are right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is for completist paperback collectors.
    Hodder have re-released the DT series with new movie-tie in covers (only differ from the previous printings by the printed on circle of text). The numberline is continuation from the later printings (i.e not first printings). There did not seem to be a promotion on them so they would be full cover price. If anyone would like me to buy them a set or any title just PM me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 833 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 831 832 833 834 835 843 883 933 ... LastLast