+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 881 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881
Results 22,001 to 22,008 of 22008

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec has a spectacular aura about Alec has a spectacular aura about

The bidding process is a joke.
    When we see a statement that tells us "All genuine offers". Surely all the bids are genuine!!
    Then again we are warned of suffering from "Buyers remorse". Only to be told later on that their bid will go through "If they choose to accept".
    Kris, why don't you bid $5,000, then decide you might have buyers remorse and finally decline to proceed.
    You certainly would not have to be over eighteen to join this auction!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

Warren Zevon's Massive Book Collection Is for Sale

The collection contains numerous tomes by the musician's writer friends, such as — Carrie fans, take note — his pal Stephen King. "I'm pretty sure Warren had every edition of almost every book Steve wrote," said Crystal.

Aside from his famed solo endeavors, Zevon was an honorary member of the Rock Bottom Remainders, King's rock band with fellow bazillion-selling writers Dave Barry, Amy Tan, Cynthia Heimel, Mitch Albom and others. King dedicated his 2013 novel Doctor Sleep — a sequel to The Shining — to Zevon. "Warren, this howl is for you, wherever you are. I miss you, buddy," he wrote.

Some of the books will be listed on eBay -- only one is at the moment, a Kellerman. "This is the only book listed right now. We are in the process of cataloging the collection and will upload here to Ebay (in lots) beginning this weekend. I will also have a master file of all books and any notes provided by Crystal and Ariel that might be helpful to interested buyers. I will keep you updated as the catalog evolves. Kind regards, m."

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Not sure if this one has been posted yet....

Cemetery Dance Stephen King Richard Chizmar Gwendy's Button Box alt cover coin

@ $113.61

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not clear if it's an original, or a copy, but very cool quip from King:

Stephen King Signed Autograph Letter Book #1 World Collector Vintage Signature

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never heard of Marc Brenner.....has anyone here?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the original. If you zoom in it looks like the ink is on top and not a scan

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Heard thd name before, starting bid also jumped to 1.25k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 881 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881