Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 981 ... LastLast
Results 22,001 to 22,025 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Warren Zevon's Massive Book Collection Is for Sale

The collection contains numerous tomes by the musician's writer friends, such as — Carrie fans, take note — his pal Stephen King. "I'm pretty sure Warren had every edition of almost every book Steve wrote," said Crystal.

Aside from his famed solo endeavors, Zevon was an honorary member of the Rock Bottom Remainders, King's rock band with fellow bazillion-selling writers Dave Barry, Amy Tan, Cynthia Heimel, Mitch Albom and others. King dedicated his 2013 novel Doctor Sleep — a sequel to The Shining — to Zevon. "Warren, this howl is for you, wherever you are. I miss you, buddy," he wrote.

Some of the books will be listed on eBay -- only one is at the moment, a Kellerman. "This is the only book listed right now. We are in the process of cataloging the collection and will upload here to Ebay (in lots) beginning this weekend. I will also have a master file of all books and any notes provided by Crystal and Ariel that might be helpful to interested buyers. I will keep you updated as the catalog evolves. Kind regards, m."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Not sure if this one has been posted yet....

Cemetery Dance Stephen King Richard Chizmar Gwendy's Button Box alt cover coin

@ $113.61

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not clear if it's an original, or a copy, but very cool quip from King:

Stephen King Signed Autograph Letter Book #1 World Collector Vintage Signature

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never heard of Marc Brenner.....has anyone here?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the original. If you zoom in it looks like the ink is on top and not a scan

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Heard thd name before, starting bid also jumped to 1.25k

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember Stu (from Betts) telling me the story about this letter at the Bag of Bones signing. I think Marc was a significant collector.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Looks like the original. If you zoom in it looks like the ink is on top and not a scan
    I asked, and the seller stated that it is the original.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Marc Brenner was one of the original supercollectors. Stu sold off most of his collection , I'm guessing it was around 2000? It was before Charlie Fried's.
    Marc is credited in the Beahm book, an illustrated price guide. I wish Bob J. was still here, I'm sure he could fill in the story.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Marc Brenner was one of the original supercollectors. Stu sold off most of his collection , I'm guessing it was around 2000? It was before Charlie Fried's.
    Marc is credited in the Beahm book, an illustrated price guide. I wish Bob J. was still here, I'm sure he could fill in the story.
    I thought that name sounded familiar...couldn't remember why!
    ~Jonathan

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have never heard of Marc Brenner.....has anyone here?
    Here is copy of prior letter from Marc to King along with glossy of pic sent to King as well as pic of King signing Polaroid of him and Marc .

***************Tried loading clearer pic and failed *******************

We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I remember Stu (from Betts) telling me the story about this letter at the Bag of Bones signing. I think Marc was a significant collector.
    According to the listing he was "world's #1 King collector".
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    According to the listing he was "world's #1 King collector".
    Gerald might disagree with that...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a rare item that I think is even at a fair price.

Stephen King Michael Alpert Eyes of the Dragon LTD. Red # Pres. Copy Association

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Here's a rare item that I think is even at a fair price.

Stephen King Michael Alpert Eyes of the Dragon LTD. Red # Pres. Copy Association
    It is interesting but might not be worth as much as a normal red numbered edition. The description indicates that this is one of 9 sent to Michael without an inscription (or second signature).
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it without an inscription.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

24 hour auction (21 hours left).

I can't endorse the signature (nor call bullshit), but...you make your own decision. One bid, $19.98:

Stephen King HAND SIGNED 1st printing and Edition Revival NEW Condition

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I can't endorse the signature (nor call bullshit), but...you make your own decision. One bid, $19.98:

I don't like it for some reason

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If somebody here gave me a dollar to purchase this particular book for a dollar... I would keep the dollar.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The 24 hour auctions on the weekend, while not necessarily nefarious, are somewhat shady to me.

They're selling the practice signature too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 981 ... LastLast