Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast
Results 17,976 to 18,000 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

For a "1 Day Listing" this one has been up for quite a while. Like two weeks now?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141781531035...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost half an hour ago I saw a nightmares and dreamscapes inscribed for 99 dollars. I hit buy it now, logged in at PayPal.com and when I hit "pay"... It's gone! It took me less than 15 seconds to log in.

Fuck
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    For a "1 Day Listing" this one has been up for quite a while. Like two weeks now?

He revised it on 9/22 so it's been at least 2 1/2 weeks.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...-/321884517739

We may have a clear front-runner as to the "next" highly valued/appreciated King collectible. Establishing ITS position as the "one to have" from the 2005 - 2015 era....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Wow....

We may have a clear front-runner as to the "next" highly valued/appreciated King collectible. Establishing ITS position as the "one to have" from the 2005 - 2015 era....
    IT is a book that spans the times! As a kid when I thought of King, I thought of IT.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Wow....

IT is a book that spans the times! As a kid when I thought of King, I thought of IT.
    Me too. If I had to guess, IT and the Lettered Version of The Shining will appreciate rather well over the course of the next 5 years....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have to add the S/L of The Shining too. That is a BEAUTIFUL book. I hope CDs will be just as good but I think we all know it will not be signed by King.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Woohoo!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

He revised it on 9/22 so it's been at least 2 1/2 weeks.
    I believe Matt (Lot Guy) is the seller. From what I recall reading somewhere recently on these boards from David at Bett's, Matt is having some personal issues. In any case, Matt is a great person and seller!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Wow....

Anything IT seems to have risen in price the past couple of years.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    Wow....

Anything IT seems to have risen in price the past couple of years.
    I agree. IT seems to have become a very "Needful Thing".

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just saying the other day to a fellow collector that a matching IT and Portfolio would be $1500 by years end... Doesn't look like I am too far off and earlier than anticipated. I was also talking about the lettered version with Alan and he pegged it at $2500 yet I was pegging it at $3K. I am going to still lean towards that number. IT was an amazing journey and the first King book I read in grade 9... started it all for me!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I first read IT at Boy Scout summer camp. I think I was... 12? I remember my scout master being not very pleased when he saw me reading it.

But back on topic: First British UK Edition Danse Macabre Stephen King Macdonald Horror Book

Not sure what the value for these are, but I hear they're pretty rare.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I was just saying the other day to a fellow collector that a matching IT and Portfolio would be $1500 by years end... Doesn't look like I am too far off and earlier than anticipated. I was also talking about the lettered version with Alan and he pegged it at $2500 yet I was pegging it at $3K. I am going to still lean towards that number. IT was an amazing journey and the first King book I read in grade 9... started it all for me!
    David looking to buy an IT Lettered and my guess is that he will have to pay $3k minimum....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    But back on topic: First British UK Edition Danse Macabre Stephen King Macdonald Horror Book

This is one that I am still looking for. It is somewhat scarce. If I'm not mistaken this was listed previously at a lower price. I would have gone for it but the jacket is not in the best shape so I'm going to hold off.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

This is one that I am still looking for. It is somewhat scarce. If I'm not mistaken this was listed previously at a lower price. I would have gone for it but the jacket is not in the best shape so I'm going to hold off.
    It was listed at $299 last week.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh okay. It's a good price. But the DJ is a deal breaker for me.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I first read IT at Boy Scout summer camp. I think I was... 12? I remember my scout master being not very pleased when he saw me reading it.

wow! that has shot up! I paid £50 for a near mint one just over 12 months ago.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nuts. How did I miss that one. I've been looking for this book for so long now. I guess I've been looking in all the wrong places.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just because someone ASKS for a certain price doesn't mean that is the price!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm glad for you Simon that you got it for £50 (I don't begrudge anyone their great deals ) but that's certainly not the norm. My first and my current copy were both in the $450 range and I think that's about right for a nice copy.

I don't think the one currently on eBay is overpriced but I can see why it's less desirable. Still, with less than 500 copies in existence...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nuts. How did I miss that one. I've been looking for this book for so long now. I guess I've been looking in all the wrong places.
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad for you Simon that you got it for £50 (I don't begrudge anyone their great deals ) but that's certainly not the norm. My first and my current copy were both in the $450 range and I think that's about right for a nice copy.

I don't think the one currently on eBay is overpriced but I can see why it's less desirable. Still, with less than 500 copies in existence...
    HUH?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...4500374&sr=8-1

What about these?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast