Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The complete set of painted covers: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item1a022f4c97

I don't think we've given this set a name yet, but it's similar in nature to the Holdorf set - early King reprinted with new and matching covers. The price is more than reasonable and the seller is a DT member.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love this set. Unfortunately (??) I already own two, so I'll have to give it a pass.

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Dust Jacket. No where near fine, but maybe better than some out there...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item20fdc815be

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    The complete set of painted covers: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item1a022f4c97

I don't think we've given this set a name yet, but it's similar in nature to the Holdorf set - early King reprinted with new and matching covers. The price is more than reasonable and the seller is a DT member.
    i'm the seller - happy to give member discount - PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Both slipcases are still available through Cemetery Dance:
    BLOCKADE BILLY SLIPCASE
    SLIPCASE FOR IT: THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY GIFT EDITION

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Thumbs up @ killjoy72

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Low number, free shipping. $570 BIN:
    Best of Cemetery Dance SIGNED By 64 Contributors Stephen King slipcase #9/400

Getting more difficult to find in truly F/F condition.
    $31.99 BIN. $4 shipping:
    * * * IT * * * by Stephen King TRUE~1stEd/1stPr HB DJ Original Retail Release

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope someone here got the 1st "IT".

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I was too slow... And YOUR right RF... I think that book is VERY hard to find in mint shape. A lot of spine problems due to people not giving a shit when they read it. I grabbed a perfect one for $50 a year ago and was very happy with that price. I have not seen too many since....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

$31.99 BIN. $4 shipping:
    I have never liked that seller's listings (disneynut2). They just seem cheesy. Like he is trying too hard to make something seem more special than it really is and, at times he has been outright misleading. I don't trust him.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

$31.99 BIN. $4 shipping:
    I have never liked that seller's listings (disneynut2). They just seem cheesy. Like he is trying too hard to make something seem more special than it really is and, at times he has been outright misleading. I don't trust him.
    I don't trust him either. He's a local here in Richmond. I've had several discussions with him about his misleading listings.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$31.99 BIN. $4 shipping:
    As I was reading it, I became more and more disinterested. Just stick to the point! Simple and concise is much easier to follow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are circus barker like listings, but on this auction, it's a $5 (return shipping) gamble.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

$31.99 BIN. $4 shipping:
    As I was reading it, I became more and more disinterested. Just stick to the point! Simple and concise is much easier to follow!
    For the record I made 6 purchases from him on Jan 5 for several 1st/1st SK books (Talisman, Dolores Claiborne, Green Mile set of 6 paperbacks, Hearts in Atlantis, Faithful, On Writing). Total with shipping was about $83 for all of them. They were all nearly flawless except for Green Mile, which was read, and Hearts had a few spots on the edges.

I guess I wouldn't mistrust someone just for verbosity. Its the ones who don't say much you need to worry about.

Mike.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I guess I wouldn't mistrust someone just for verbosity. Its the ones who don't say much you need to worry about.
    I'm glad you had a good experience with him. But, for me anyway, it is not that his listings are verbose. On several occasions he has been intentionally misleading while also being verbose.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I was too slow... And YOUR right RF... I think that book is VERY hard to find in mint shape. A lot of spine problems due to people not giving a shit when they read it. I grabbed a perfect one for $50 a year ago and was very happy with that price. I have not seen too many since....
    A couple of years ago I bought several King books listed from that seller. As listed as near mint. They were not. As in some tears, staining, etc. I try to stay clear of that seller. BUT. He is the same guy I purchased my new 1st/1st Exorcist from a year prior then that. So, win some lose some with this guy. Especially with people commenting about him besides me.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone snagged a signed DTVII for $150 2 minutes ago...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone snagged a signed DTVII for $150 2 minutes ago...
    Maybe...maybe not....and it was for less than $150 (Best Offer Accepted).

That seller has tried to sell the book four times....interestingly, they sold the exact same book for $94.

Something about that signature has my spider senses tingling.

The same seller sold THIS piece of shit
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. It does look a bit off, doesn't it? I saw that book as soon as it was listed a few hours ago, but couldn't convince myself to pull the trigger.
    Signature's probably good, but there's just something about it...

I don't like it at all.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered this book off of ABE last night without any questions. It will be interesting to see what shape it is in and if it is really a first edition. I figured for $95 I would take a chance. I've got my fingers crossed.

"The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, Illustrated By Michael Whelan, 1982"

"This is a fine, hardcover first Donald M. Grant edition, first printing in a mylar protected DJ, that has more than a touch of rubbing at the edges, black spine, with the 20/60 flap price."
    What was the outcome of this?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I ordered this book off of ABE last night without any questions. It will be interesting to see what shape it is in and if it is really a first edition. I figured for $95 I would take a chance. I've got my fingers crossed.

"This is a fine, hardcover first Donald M. Grant edition, first printing in a mylar protected DJ, that has more than a touch of rubbing at the edges, black spine, with the 20/60 flap price."
    I wondered who pipped me on that purchase. I got the email and was a little late clicking on the link. I'll be keen to hear what the condition of it was....

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

It was pretty nice. Book definitely fine. I was real pleased with it. DJ probably VG-. Some wear and closed tears to the spine ends and there was an undisclosed tape repair to the verso of one spine end. Some wear on the corners. I've seen much worse and thought it was a hundred bucks well spent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 734 784 ... LastLast