Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't vouch for the authenticity (although it looks good) of the signature but this is interesting.
    Stephen King autographed review sheet

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's authentic. The first bidder (I don't know where it is now) was SKFakes' Ceri (Calla Wolf). He's the one who knows!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I think it's authentic. The first bidder (I don't know where it is now) was SKFakes' Ceri (Calla Wolf). He's the one who knows!

John
    <<BLUSH>>

Yeah, I think it's good

(My first post here )

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Calla Wolf, great to see you here.

We would love to add any collection pics you have to our "collections" page.

Also, any ideas on how to improve the collectors page on the site is greatly appreciated.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It went to someone for $102.50! Amazing for just a piece of paper!

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the post Asterisco
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller is a SKEMER from Canada that about 6-7 years ago was buying TONS of King stuff on eBay and paying top $$. She is now looking to unload most of her collection, but her prices are way too high, IMO.

Though someone has bid on her S/L UK Desperation/Regulators at $899 when a similar copy couldn't catch a bit at $300 a couple weeks ago. Just goes to show ya I guess.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree she has some nice stuff, but way too pricey to bid on. Also her shipping charges on some of the items are just flat out unreasonable. 1st Edition Misery and VHS for $1.00, but $28.00 shipping? You gotta be kidding, I ship to Canada all the time and it is not $28.00 for a book and VHS.

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

And these are getting expensive and more expensive:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Cas...QQcmdZViewItem

BTW... why the Langoliers DVDs are so expensive (comparing it to the rest of SK dvds)?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two of those Castle Rock.
    One day I'll try to buy 'em all
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisco View Post
    BTW... why the Langoliers DVDs are so expensive (comparing it to the rest of SK dvds)?

I have no idea. They had it in the bargain DVD bin at the local WalMart for $5.00 recently. I see no reson for it to be priced highly.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was an original subscriber to The Castle Rock Newsletter and still have all the issues. Unfortunately, they are quite yellowed with age now.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Are those Langoliers dvd still available for 5???
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Are those Langoliers dvd still available for 5???

I'm not sure. I hadn't noticed them the other day when I was there but, I'lll try to remember to look next time I go if you want me to.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure! I'm looking for one but I don't wanna pay 20 dollars at ebay.com for it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANKS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari they are releasing a new version of The Langoliers as a box set with The Stand and Golden Years coming out on September 25th. I'm planning on buying it because I've never owned a DVD version of The Stand, my old copy was a VHS.

I just thought I would point it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d=SSQDI5DS6YIA

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. Actually, since I have the other two miniseries, if I can grab one of the cheap langoliers, I'll go for one.

But thanks for the info pal!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I remember watching the Langoliers when I was a kid and thinking it was so scary.

Now I watch the movie and I laugh at the acting!

Still, a great story...Four Past Midnight was an amazing collection. Secret Window, Secret Garden was my fav.

Have you guys heard the audio book to SW,SG? Its read by James Woods...man...dont listen to that shit late at night in your bed with the lights off!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sie (German Misery)
    Interesting bootleg copy. Bound in calfskin.
    At opening bid of 3.2K-WAY overpriced IMO.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    ... Secret Window, Secret Garden was my fav.

Have you guys heard the audio book to SW,SG? Its read by James Woods...man...dont listen to that shit late at night in your bed with the lights off!
    Yep, I've got that audiobook. Woods did a great job.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I remember watching the Langoliers when I was a

ooooo, that actually sounds really fun
    i'm going to have to try it.
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast