Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 910 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 908 909 910 911 912 920 960 1010 ... LastLast
Results 22,726 to 22,750 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, much as I love David, I'd want CD to sell my collection any day of the week!

EDIT - I'm NOT selling btw!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah, much as I love David, I'd want CD to sell my collection any day of the week! EDIT - I'm NOT selling btw!
    No doubt! You'd be very well off even after commissions! I got the auction notice via email as I'm sure tons of others did.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hyraxia Book's next Stephen King catalogue is here...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to compliment Simon on these catalogs. The time it must have taken to photograph and catalog everything, and then the layout and design is very good. Nice work Simon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. The detail and work he has put into them is just AMAZING. The prices however... will be tough to get. Again, I wish him the best but even though there are books there I would love to have... I will not even bother to make an offer cause they are just to high to start.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree the prices for the top end items (Firestarter S/L's and lettered, etc) are at the very top end, but some of the other 'lesser' items are quite reasonable, especially in the UK as shipping is free. I bought the Gwendys variant, with coin and slipcase @£75 I thought was a good deal. the book on its own has been selling near that price.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I agree the prices for the top end items (Firestarter S/L's and lettered, etc) are at the very top end, but some of the other 'lesser' items are quite reasonable, especially in the UK as shipping is free. I bought the Gwendys variant, with coin and slipcase @£75 I thought was a good deal. the book on its own has been selling near that price.
    Yeah some are not bad. Simon posted on a Facebook thread in response to many saying the prices were too high that his customers will pay the prices he is asking as they like dealing with him as a company. Hey we have all overpaid (in our own eyes maybe) for stuff. I just told a friend who is looking for a Lettered Firestarter Simon's number. He is calling today to make an offer which i think is reasonable. I wish them both luck.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It appears as if both the Lettered Firestarter and the Lettered Green Mile are both sold.

Proves that there is a large collecting world out there fellas.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    It appears as if both the Lettered Firestarter and the Lettered Green Mile are both sold.

Proves that there is a large collecting world out there fellas.
    BIG TIME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Michael Whelan GUNSLINGER Original Art Stephen King Dark Tower Preliminary Oil
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Whel...-/182622917731
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's been up forever. He wanted over $10k he started... nice piece but if he went to $6k it would sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont see these come up too often, and the BIN is not bad if anyone is looking:
    Signed ROSE RED script
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont see these come up too often, and the BIN is not bad if anyone is looking:
    Signed ROSE RED script
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s funny how the IT market goes. A month ago David sells a lettered IT for over 7K, probably 7.5, but this one on eBay didn’t sell for 6K last night and the price has dropped again to 5600. There was definitely a palpable peak leading up to and as the movie came out. I wonder when the next peak will come
    https://www.ebay.com/i/162705248436
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm confused by this one. First he states it was signed at the event 1 of the 400 out of 1100 participants. Then he goes to say he had "him" sign it at the hotel and a moth was drawn in.... So was it signed at the event or at a hotel and who drew the moth?

And for the love of god turn off caps lock!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm confused by this one. First he states it was signed at the event 1 of the 400 out of 1100 participants. Then he goes to say he had "him" sign it at the hotel and a moth was drawn in.... So was it signed at the event or at a hotel and who drew the moth?

And for the love of god turn off caps lock!
    That, and doesn't every camera have auto-focus these days
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone should ask the seller about that.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Someone should ask the seller about that.
    Here is his reply.

"Yes this is a first edition book and I got each of them signed in Person at a hotel that they stayed at...The book came from the event i went to but I was not one of the lucky ones to get a signed copy so I made it happen myself!...lol...Been getting in person signatures for over 20 years!...thanx for looking...you will love this book...guaranteed...I took a picture of Owen signing the book that goes with it and a picture of stephen signing from bag of bones tour in Seattle...Jeff"
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds believable. If he had clear pics, it would probably be sold.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This could be flipped for a modest profit, or kept for a cheap copy.

$29.95 BIN, $10.50 shipping:

MY PRETTY PONY - STEPHEN KING - Limited Edition Book with hard slipcase

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds believable. If he had clear pics, it would probably be sold.
    I made an offer yesterday...no reply so far

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 910 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 908 909 910 911 912 920 960 1010 ... LastLast