Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 LastLast
Results 27,526 to 27,550 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    webstar1000 just mentioned this in the Random Comments thread, The Long Walk deluxe signed by King. One just sold on eBay less than an hour ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18620126713...Bk9SR7Toib2JYw
    Looks like the numbered edition from Centipede Press. I thought none of them were signed by King?
    Went back and looked at it again, it is in a clamshell case. And I actually read the description this time!
    But I still do not remember this being offered.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

webstar1000 just mentioned this in the Random Comments thread, The Long Walk deluxe signed by King. One just sold on eBay less than an hour ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18620126713...Bk9SR7Toib2JYw
    Looks like the numbered edition from Centipede Press. I thought none of them were signed by King?
    Went back and looked at it again, it is in a clamshell case. And I actually read the description this time!
    But I still do not remember this being offered.
    It wasn't offered for sale publicly. I read that is was offered to Centipede Press lifetime subscribers. Only 100 copies.
    I can't imagine anyone would pass on the opportunity to purchase if offered. Even if they don't want it they can make a good profit on it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Thanks for the info. I see a hole in my wallet developing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only 100 made and were $1500.
    Went to lifetimers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So King and Jerad are friends again? Good!

Beautiful book btw.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the sale of the lone Long Walk deluxe yesterday on eBay, that's probably the only time you'll see it sold that cheap. I expect, If any more pop up, they'll probably be priced double, triple, quadruple or more the original $1500 asking price. Has anybody posted photos of an open book yet? It would be nice to see, especially for those of us who'll never have an opportunity of obtaining one. You know, to drool over.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

High quality from Centipede Press and only 100 issued to life subscribers I believe.
    So chances are there may well be quite a number on the secondary market.

Back to your comment Elliot, I believe you are correct, could not fathom out the price of the one you mention on eBay.
    However I would not be surprised to see these somewhere between $7,500 - $10,000. Perhaps 30 copies will not complement the collecting habits of the 100 subscribers involved.
    One things for certain, if you pay $7,500 for example, at least you are going to see it on your shelf, which makes a refreshing change to parting with thousands of dollars to Cemetery Dance and looking at empty spaces!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is actually a 33rd printing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29609997334...paKYw&LH_BIN=1

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely. Mine is the 23rd.

I sent a quick note about it, he thanked me but as of yet hasn't updated the listing.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone got a sweet deal. Inscribed first edition of Thinner:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13485155273...Bk9SR-rngKSNYw

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! (For the buyer).

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Someone got a sweet deal. Inscribed first edition of Thinner:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13485155273...Bk9SR-rngKSNYw

Damn that is a great deal… and an awesome inscription.
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger #304 This auction house has the first seven Dark Tower books #304.

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3
    Salem's Lot 1st Inscribed
    Night Shift 1st Inscribed
    Startling Mystery Stories #6
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a good deal for somebody.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296189090...mis&media=COPY

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The Gunslinger #304 This auction house has the first seven Dark Tower books #304.

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3
    There was no reserve price for The Plant and I was the highest bidder but the result was 'Lot passed'.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3
    There was no reserve price for The Plant and I was the highest bidder but the result was 'Lot passed'.
    Wow. Agree - there was nothing I saw in there about a minimum reserve. That was an incredible price on The Plant set. Sorry to hear this.

I also know that the winner of the inscribed Salem’s learned it was a later printing DJ and ended up demanding a refund. Lots of good stuff in the lot and a lot of good prices, but sounds like the auction house did not run it very well.
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3
    Wow. Agree - there was nothing I saw in there about a minimum reserve. That was an incredible price on The Plant set. Sorry to hear this.

I also know that the winner of the inscribed Salem’s learned it was a later printing DJ and ended up demanding a refund. Lots of good stuff in the lot and a lot of good prices, but sounds like the auction house did not run it very well.
    Wrote to Weiss Auctions since and not a breath received. In my do-not-resuscitate list now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3

Wrote to Weiss Auctions since and not a breath received. In my do-not-resuscitate list now.
    I had a final bid of $7950 on the set and it also told me in was the highest bidder. Such a poorly run auction. They did reply and say the owner wanted more for it. Huh? Oh well.. I hate these auction site

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3

They learned that from me. I had pictures. It was 100% mis represented. I told them when they said they won... again shiity auction

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3

Below was Weiss Auction's reply.
    <Quote>
    Nothing underhanded at all. The auction is not advertised as absolute which would mean a no reserve auction. Some lots had reserves set reasonably below the low estimate. Sorry you were disappointed however I do not recall most auctions stating reserves in advance unless you are bidding on eBay, which this is not. The set will either be offered again with a reduced reserve or our consignor might accept one of the many offer we have received post sale.
    <Unquote>

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

They also have:
    Desperation S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Whispers S/L
    Night Visions 5 S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Thinner 1st
    The Stand 1st Inscribed
    The Stand S/L
    The Plant x3

They learned that from me. I had pictures. It was 100% mis represented. I told them when they said they won... again shiity auction

That was a great catch Kris. It sucks to have bid on something, won, and not get it. It would piss me off even more to dump a bunch of money on something and find out it was worth less than half of what I paid and completely misrepresented
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining

Country
    Country Flag

Good price even for a lettered PC. I paid 50% more just a year ago...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15604084779...mis&media=COPY

Country
    Country Flag

Is this SK signed copy of Moth on eBay as rare as the seller is claiming? Is it worth the asking price? Seller just bought this from another seller for less than $3000 a few days ago. That would be an impressive flip.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16660845828...Bk9SR_bd6J-5Yw

Country
    Country Flag

Is this SK signed copy of Moth on eBay as rare as the seller is claiming? Is it worth the asking price? Seller just bought this from another seller for less than $3000 a few days ago. That would be an impressive flip.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16660845828...Bk9SR_bd6J-5Yw
    Saw the previous posting at $5K which was unsold for a couple of weeks and didn't think it was worth anything near that price. Unless someone needs to launder money, doubt the new seller can recoup much from his $3K purchase price.

Country
    Country Flag

Dr Sleep LE with 2 remarques on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26668185489...mis&media=COPY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 LastLast