Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 1090 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 27569

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

as far as i see its already gone

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It sold minutes before I posted the info. Sorry I was late on the post. Perhaps someone here still obtained it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Five day auction. Zero bids, $.99. Could be snagged.
    Stephen King Dolan's Cadillac Signed Limited Edition Lord John Press 1989

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bidding on that Cadillac. Funny thing is I just did afinance deal to that city in Michigan, strange. I work in Richmond, IN so the odds are crazy. I do about 3 out of state deals a month.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

He is about 20 miles from me, might have to bid on a book or two, already have a Dolan's Cadillac thou!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Shamless bump and pimping an auction for a friend. Come on $75. Someone here has to like a piece.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I got my birthday check from my Dad (yes, I'm in my 30s and he still sends me a check...what of it?) and hope to buy one of them. Just haven't decided which to bid on yet!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero bids, 9 hours left. Less than half issue price. $70 (shipping is $25) Could be had out the door for $95:
    The Talisman Black House by Stephen King Peter Straub - Gift Edition

Stephen King, Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson and Kathi Kamen Goldmark Augographs

Missing DJ. 1 bid, $99:

NIGHT SHIFT BY STEPHEN KING *FIRST ED*

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Insomnia by Stephen King Signed Limited Edition - $175 BIN

Missing slipcase, not numbered (?). Also I asked the seller about the flaws. His response - There's some rubbing/marking to the top as seen in the pictures and on the side

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201186226338...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

26 hours left. 1 bid, $99

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Missing slipcase, not numbered (?). Also I asked the seller about the flaws. His response - There's some rubbing/marking to the top as seen in the pictures and on the side

That would be my auction. I tried in my picture to show what I meant. I'll try and zoom in closer and see if that displays better

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

That would be my auction. I tried in my picture to show what I meant. I'll try and zoom in closer and see if that displays better
    Small world... LOL. Good luck and looking forward to my book

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the story on this one? It is not signed by King.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    What is the story on this one? It is not signed by King.

It says in the description that it's not signed by King.

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

King was the only author not to sign, I believe. Possibly because of his accident.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyce Carol Oates was the other. Not sure why.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    King was the only author not to sign, I believe. Possibly because of his accident.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is creepy

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second and last plug. Current bids updated.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I'll plug this once. Maybe one bump closer to auction end:

HERITAGE AUCTION GALLERIES
    Auction Date: October 8
    Beverly Hills
    Rare Books Auction #6112
    Grand Format Floor Session
    6h 58m for Internet Bidding. Live auction on Oct 8, 2014.

Featured Items

45318 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Leah Bodine Drake. A Hornbook for Witches. Poems of Fantasy. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1950. First edition, one o... (1) 5 bidders (16 tracking); current bid $1000

45325 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Robert E. Howard. Always Comes Evening. The Collected Poems of Robert E. Howard. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1957. ... (1) 5 bidders (23 tracking); current bid $850

45330 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. Volumes III through VII of the Dark Tower Series, Plus The Little Sisters of Eluria and The Wind Through the Keyhole [all S/L #214]... (10) 3 bidders (26 tracking); current bid $2,200

45331 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger. West Kingston: Donald M. Grant Publisher, Inc., 1982. [S/L #196] Special editio... (1) 2 bidders (41 tracking); current bid $2,800

45337 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Stand. New York: Doubleday, 1990. Deluxe, limited edition. Number 1,193 of 1,250 numbered co... (1) 4 bidders (25 tracking); current bid $1,800

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

45330 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. Volumes III through VII of the Dark Tower Series, Plus The Little Sisters of Eluria and The Wind Through the Keyhole [all S/L #214]... (10) 3 bidders (26 tracking); current bid $1,900

I thought you had some problems with The Little Sisters of Eluria. Pages sticking together?? either way I upped the bid to $2200 for you! with buyers premium $2700.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 1090 ... LastLast