Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$2K, but Make an Offer. Looks to be in great shape and has original shipping box:
    The Stand Signed and Numbered limited edition by Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$50. Too much? You decide:
    Stephen King Cavalier Mag. September 1972- "Battleground"

The seller has several of the early Men's Mags for sale.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/leela_5/m.ht...p2047675.l2562

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For the rat completist, and because you just don't see too much Graveyard Shift material pop up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Gle...item3f23098a2c
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $50. Too much? You decide:
    Stephen King Cavalier Mag. September 1972- "Battleground"

The seller has several of the early Men's Mags for sale.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/leela_5/m.ht...p2047675.l2562
    With patience, you should be able to pick these issues up for $25 - $30 each. The three harder ones to find are 10/70, 2/72, and 4/72
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC's of the S/L (which are the first PC's I have seen of this title)-Less than $20 right now:
    The Killer Inside Me (signed by Stephen King and Craig Graham)

The Killer Inside Me (signed by Stephen King and Craig Graham)

Paperback, but signed as "Steve":
    Fire-Starter by Stephen King autographed paperback

Great if your name is Clyde:
    The Talisman By Stephen King Autographed

Stephen King autographed book

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I like how the seller describes The Killer Inside Me as a "one of a kind, rare item" and yet he has TWO copies for sale.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lol.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I like how the seller describes The Killer Inside Me as a "one of a kind, rare item" and yet he has TWO copies for sale.
    At least he doesn't have a handful.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    At least he doesn't have a handful.
    That we know of.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the W&G promo chapbook is still in shrinkwrap:
    Desperation Regulators Wizard Glass PROMO Stephen King First Edition 1st Print
    I don't recall that those W&G promo chapbooks were originally shrinkwrapped. At least the one I got at Waldenbooks wasn't. I'll bet that was added later.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I know they weren't. My contact back then was the manager of the Waldenbooks and showed me the stack of them he had gotten. None were shrinkwrapped.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose if you have a King signed bookplate you need to affix it somewhere; but here?:
    Stephen King's FireStarter SIGNED First Signet Printing (1981) #WS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for raining on my parade (or perhaps promoting the book I am giving as a prize);
    $149 at this time:
    DESPERATION by Stephen KING Leather First Edition SIGNED by King & Don Maitz

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2" tear in DJ spoils it (at $175).
    Interesting note-DJ's for a 2ND Gunslinger are harder to find than for a 1st.
    Dark Tower ~ The Gunslinger by Stephen King ~ Donald M. Grant ~1984 ~ HCDJ

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I share! ... sometimes ...

Probably the cheapest I've seen the four hardcover Viking Dark Tower books: BIN $74.60 (including shipping):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-Tow...item19d9e7eeaa

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    See, I share! ... sometimes ...

Probably the cheapest I've seen the four hardcover Viking Dark Tower books: BIN $74.60 (including shipping):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-Tow...item19d9e7eeaa
    Just make sure those aren't the book club editions, unless you want them for reading copies and don't mind.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

RF.. what value you place on this book as is?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I might be mistaken, but I don't think there are book club editions of the Viking DT set.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are book club editions of the Viking DT set. My coworker bought them and read them. I have seen them.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    RF.. what value you place on this book as is?
    $100. The 2" tear really reduces the value.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shame that one page is slightly damaged, but worthy of consideration:
    Stephen King THE STAND – First Edition in dust jacket

$9 for a t-shirt isn't bad:
    The Shining Twins T-Shirt * Stephen King Movie Shirt

$26 BIN:
    Stephen King - CHRISTINE - 1st/1st -

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Roland Sus Print

I like this Roland, the Susan is a little odd, but pretty cool:

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/col...the-dark-tower

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

To me Susan looks too "boyish".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast