Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless self promotion-still less than $10 and only a few hours left:
    AuctionVanishing Tower-Archival Press-Michael Moorcock-Michael W...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This went unsold in July, 2012 at $25K. Now starting at $16,999 and a BIN of $20K:
    The Dark Tower series by Stephen King complete numbers matching set

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sucks for the seller, unless of course they actually pay. I doubt it, but we shall see. Everyone starts at zero.
    I am dealing with another 0 Bidder.

Here is the winners of the last few auctions for the IT Gift Edition. "If it looks like a duck and walks/quack/flies etc. like a duck, it is a duck."

1***1 ( 0 )

private listing - bidders' identities protected

k***e ( private )

k***e ( private )

t***a ( 0 )

h***s ( private ) - Purchased 5

A little to mysterious in my book. Which like I stated in a previous thread is why I joined to learn, and to find reputable sellers to rebuild my collection.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Regarding the Cavalier magazines: The March, 1973 and the June, 1977 are not in real nice condition. But the March, 1971 looks to be in primo condition and, IMO, worth every bit of $40. Cavalier magazines are not rare but it is pretty hard to assemble a VF/NM set of Cavaliers with King stories.
    Then someone here should snag it.
    I actually won an auction from the same seller for the same item for $36 about a week ago and received it today. Don't know if I would agree with the LIKE NEW description, but for a 42 year old magazine, I really was not expecting LIKE NEW. Nonetheless, I am happy with my purchase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would ask several questions to truly ascertain it truly is a 1st edition before shelling out $400. Additional photos of book and DJ would also be nice.
    Stephen King "The Dead Zone" First Edition Autographed/Dated�VF and Scarce

Don't see these too often. Starts at $225:
    'The House Next Door' hand-signed by Anne Rivers Siddons AND Stephen King

I think overpriced, particularly with owners signature in it.
    SIGNED by STEPHEN KING - THE TALISMAN - Hb Dj - 1ST EDITION & FIRST PRINTING

1st Gunslinger starting at $749:
    The Gunslinger Dark Tower First Edition Stephen King Grant Edition

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it best to leave pencil lines like that alone or if erased will it increase the value?

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameful self promo...hoping it at least gets to $150.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330879087046...84.m1555.l2649
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Is it best to leave pencil lines like that alone or if erased will it increase the value?
    Personally I don't think pencil notations adversely affect value. If you get a good quality, nonabrasive eraser you can erase most every pencil marking completely. But I would never try to erase notations on a collectible book with an eraser on the end of a pencil. Those can sometimes (often) do more harm than good. Get a good eraser at an office supply store and you should be good to go.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Personally I don't think pencil notations adversely affect value. If you get a good quality, nonabrasive eraser you can erase most every pencil marking completely. But I would never try to erase notations on a collectible book with an eraser on the end of a pencil. Those can sometimes (often) do more harm than good. Get a good eraser at an office supply store and you should be good to go.
    Thank you very much for the information.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bookseller pencil marks like that don't bother me one bit. So, for *this* collector, there would not be an impact on value.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Bookseller pencil marks like that don't bother me one bit. So, for *this* collector, there would not be an impact on value.
    Thank you very much for the information.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Light pencil marks detract nothing from the value.

John

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I third that.
    doesn't bother me either. Kind of nice to see something sold for way more than I paid for it at one point

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sucks for the seller, unless of course they actually pay. I doubt it, but we shall see. Everyone starts at zero.
    I am dealing with another 0 Bidder.

Here is the winners of the last few auctions for the IT Gift Edition. "If it looks like a duck and walks/quack/flies etc. like a duck, it is a duck."

1***1 ( 0 )

private listing - bidders' identities protected

k***e ( private )

k***e ( private )

t***a ( 0 )

h***s ( private ) - Purchased 5

A little to mysterious in my book. Which like I stated in a previous thread is why I joined to learn, and to find reputable sellers to rebuild my collection.
    I was hoping to get that book, until I logged on 45 minutes before it ended and it was up 147 with that 0 buyer on it, so I passed. Ended up at 160. What do one of you guys just want me to not get one? LOL J/K of course

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310606387209...84.m1423.l2649
    Christine

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I was hoping to get that book, until I logged on 45 minutes before it ended and it was up 147 with that 0 buyer on it, so I passed. Ended up at 160. What do one of you guys just want me to not get one? LOL J/K of course

Last night seller bookmint placed 7 of them up for "Buy It Now" at $125 each in an hour and a half of the auction posting all sold with one ebayer buying 5. I am officially out of the bidding I was trying not to go to much higher than the $125 issue price. It just seems like someone is having a good time upping the prices. I looked for feedback from the sellers to the buyers on the auctions that ended, and found only one where a seller left feedback.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

I think $20K for a non-matching set is a fantasy.
    Stephen King Dark Tower I-VII + Little Sister # ++
    I think $20K for a matching set is a fantasy.
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    I think $20K for a non-matching set is a fantasy.
    Stephen King Dark Tower I-VII + Little Sister # ++
    I think $20K for a matching set is a fantasy.
    This set has been on eBay for $20K for years now. Same guy reposting the same set for the same price. Over and over and over.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

Last night seller bookmint placed 7 of them up for "Buy It Now" at $125 each in an hour and a half of the auction posting all sold with one ebayer buying 5. I am officially out of the bidding I was trying not to go to much higher than the $125 issue price. It just seems like someone is having a good time upping the prices. I looked for feedback from the sellers to the buyers on the auctions that ended, and found only one where a seller left feedback.
    Bookmint is great - they just put up several books at issue price in past few days - I just bought the artists edition WTTK from them. Plus the Centipede press Salem's lot that RF already mentioned

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS publishing just sent out an email of a trio of King sale - in case interested:

THREE KINGS
    Resplendent in a rather fetching floral apron and wielding a mean- looking feather duster, Mike is still hell-bent on tidying around his beloved and precious book-laden shelves. So he has come up with yet another goofy offer to separate you guys from your spare loot. Or even your un-spare loot . . . like maybe a little stash which you were ear-marking to use to buy food tomorrow. Well, before you throw those notes away recklessly on simple sustenance, check out this week’s special offer . . . a splendidly right royal triptych, if you will. Namely three books written by the King:
    THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE (special facsimile-signed and slipcased edition with additional color artwork, originally offered @ £100);
    ONE FOR THE ROAD (featuring 18 full-color illustrations by James Hannah and originally offered to discerning PS chums £75); and
    LISEY’S STORY (the regular UK First Edition, originally £19.99)
    Total cost if bought separately would be £195 . . . The SPECIAL OFFER PRICE for our 3 KINGS bundle = £79.99 plus postage (£4.99 UK; £7.99 Europe, US & Canada; £9.99 rest of the world)
    But please do note that we have fewer than 15 of these sets available (and before all you math profs start writing in to claim a No-Prize for guessing exactly how many we’ve got, forget it!) so order now before they’re all gone.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered that package deal. Slowly crossing books of the 2013 goals list.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

"splendidly right royal triptych." Seriously, Peter?

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Never heard of this one - but it is interesting:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Rare-S...item2c6ce8d46b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast