Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 937 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 987 1037 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Did anyone here get the King/Hill signed copies of Road Rage that were being offered by Skelton Crew yesterday?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Did anyone here get the King/Hill signed copies of Road Rage that were being offered by Skelton Crew yesterday?
    I know someone that did and maybe selling... if you are after one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky enough to secure one, but I have no immediate plans for selling.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting item. Call me clueless, but all of that is currently delivered and available from CD? Cool auction IMHO although seems a little pricey. Then again, I'm not exactly the person to ask for an appraisal!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I was lucky enough to secure one, but I have no immediate plans for selling.
    I got one too.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Along the Path of the Beam DavidK44 is on a distinguished road

I also managed to get one. Surprised the heck out of me that I managed it. It'll be a keeper.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

can somebody post a picture of this when they get it?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    can somebody post a picture of this when they get it?
    +1

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the double signed Road Rage, a friend of mine just told me she scored one. There were originally 5 signed but Skelton Crew sent out a newsletter stating they oversold by 21 so the Kings agreed to sign more to fulfill the orders. Pretty cool of them. I would have grabbed one but with the recent Misery purchase I had to pass. It will be a neat item to have for those that got one!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Regarding the double signed Road Rage, a friend of mine just told me she scored one. There were originally 5 signed but Skelton Crew sent out a newsletter stating they oversold by 21 so the Kings agreed to sign more to fulfill the orders. Pretty cool of them. I would have grabbed one but with the recent Misery purchase I had to pass. It will be a neat item to have for those that got one!
    I can confirm this news!!! Woot!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    We have a quick note about your signed "Road Rage" order.

First up: You, Joe Hill and Stephen King broke the internet Thursday night, at least for a few seconds.

So many people checked out as soon as the signed "Road Rage" copies went live, that in the crazy short span of time it took PayPal to tell our site the books had sold out, 21 additional orders slipped in the system, something we've never experienced and weren't aware could even happen.

Fortunately, Joe Hill and Stephen King are both amazing — which we already knew — and immediately said they'd be game for signing 21 more.

With travel schedules and having to get the books between three states, it looks like they likely won't arrive at the studio for 6-8 weeks. Additionally, the Biblio Keys they'll come with will be marked as APs, or artist's proofs, instead of being numbered. Anything you ordered at the same time will ship together at the same time.

If either the wait or the AP key creates an issue, please let us know and we're happy to refund your order.

Our apologies for the wait, and the bit of chaos, but we're glad it means more people getting signed "Road Rages" and more funds raised for charity.

Any questions, please just drop us a line. Hope you have a great weekend!

The Crew

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOT signed by King, but NECON XX is pretty rare I think, and include THE OLD DUDE'S TICKER
    > Seen one for sale on facebook, $250
    > https://www.facebook.com/groups/8190...duct&ref=notif

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Expensive, but the toughest artist to find.

HURRY!

$200 BIN, or make offer

DARK TOWER 5: WOVES OF THE CALLA: BY STEPHEN KING. GRANT ARTIST EDITION. 1/ 3500

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed to James McDonald (?). $199 BIN, or make offer.
    Autographed-Stephen King Signed And Inscribed- Dolores Claiborne -a Beauty!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are 2 proofs on abebooks regarding CEMETERY DANCE'S book SCREAMPLAYS that includes the rare and unpublished before screenplay of THE GENERAL (CAT'S EYE) by King
    They also are quite cheap ($30) so if you wanna grab em...
    > https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...n=SCREAMPLAYS+
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea what the value is of the Cujo guitar, but there is someone in Chicago selling one for $3,500.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/m...506492655.html

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I have no idea what the value is of the Cujo guitar, but there is someone in Chicago selling one for $3,500.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/m...506492655.html
    That's a very good price...but it's local pickup only. If I was within 100 miles of the person, I'd offer $3K and see where it went.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the description. Make it almost worth the $495 BIN...
    Stephen King first edition FIRE STARTER signed and dedicated to me

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love the description. Make it almost worth the $495 BIN...
    Stephen King first edition FIRE STARTER signed and dedicated to me
    I understand that everyone has different circumstances.. but I could not imagine ever parting with an SK book signed and dedicated to me on my birthday.

Country
    Country Flag

Mike (Pasuik) still has numerous items on ebay
    I'd say that he's probably a bit too pricey because I've seen some really cool items not finding any buyers, but... dont hesitate to look at his pricing, since he's selling off his collection of really rare items !
    > > https://www.ebay.com/sch/pasiuk57/m....1&_ipg=&_from=

===
    Btw, a few months (?) ago, someone else on ebay said that they were going to sell their entire collection, and they were convinced to have one of most impressive King collections.
    Did anyone remember this?
    Did he sell more items? Anything worthy looking?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 937 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 987 1037 ... LastLast