Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm sure he wants to tell her she has to walk everywhere because he NEEDS more SK books. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he wants to tell her she has to walk everywhere because he NEEDS more SK books. LOL
    I think you have it backwards Brice......she will be telling him to "walk everywhere" because she just took his car. A new version of The Long Walk

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And now we know the real reason I'm not married...I'd actually be stupid enough to say what I posted.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you have it backwards Brice......she will be telling him to "walk everywhere" because she just took his car. A new version of The Long Walk
    You've actually got it right Caretaker. She was afraid to drive my truck when I first got it, now she wants one for herself ... "her" Civic is my daily commuter because it gets better gas mileage and she "needs" the truck space for the kids. Stupid car! Actually it's been a great car, it's a 2000, we bought it in 2002 with 20K miles on it, just went over 92K last week, and have never had a problem with it at all (the wonders of routine maintenance) through Florida, Europe for 5 years, and now Colorado. But it's an original Florida car, 4 cyl, going on 100K, and just needed a good going-through to give it a little more umph here in the Colorado Springs altitude and hills. Since I was doing a little bit of preventive work (compression check, valve cover gaskets, plugs, wires, rotors, oil, tranny, greasing) and it was going to be torn apart anyway, decided to do a bit more and save possible headache a few months from now in the middle of the winter (timing belt, water pump, battery). Hate spending $1400, but at the same time I've never had to spend anything on it in the past 10 years beyond tires and oil changes.

But, oh, yeah, what SK items I could get for $1400!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This has nothing at all to do with this topic, but my car has 233,000 miles on it and it's still running pretty good.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    This has nothing at all to do with this topic, but my car has 233,000 miles on it and it's still running pretty good.
    Unfortunately it's a bitch getting in and out of it past all the shrinkwrap.

If you rescue me

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Mist-2-L...item35bf958f6a

The Mist double LP. That's a good price, someone should get it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Mist-2-L...item35bf958f6a

The Mist double LP. That's a good price, someone should get it.

I always loved that artwork..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you guys think of this Sissy Spacek item?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/antiques-co...-510523251.htm

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea about that Sissy Spacek item. I don't know her signature and that PSA means nothing to me. Maybe someone here is more knowledgeable.

What is model and year is your car, ur2ndbiggestfan? I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma with 215K+ miles on it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

1997 Chrysler Cirrus.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

1997? Cool. Makes me wish I was racking up the mileage a lot slower.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

I have revised the shipping charges on my books as I made an error with the original pricing. Am I taking a chance starting the selling price at .99 or should they go for the money the are worth?

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Stephen-King-...item19d4ee1e88

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Stephen-King-...item19d4ee23e5

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Stephen-King-...item19d4ee2885

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I think you're taking a chance, but that's part of the fun...sort of.
    I always sell my books that way. Sometimes you win, sometimes not. Like my S/L TWTtK - didn't sell for as much as I would have liked, but I'm not complaining.

Good luck!!

sk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would never start something for less than what I'd like for it. If it sells for $0.99, you're screwed. But if you're OK with something selling for $50, and it does, great. If it doesn't sell at that price, great, you didn't lose it for less money.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    I think you mean to say this item was autographed rather than slightly burnt. You may want to correct the auction title so you don't lose potential buyers during the seach process.

Good luck!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    I think you mean to say this item was autographed rather than slightly burnt. You may want to correct the auction title so you don't lose potential buyers during the seach process.

Good luck!

QUITE PLEASE::: PSSSSSSSST

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder that the auction for Dark dreamers S/L ends in a few hours.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200813512670...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Frankenstein Lord Byron's copy inscribed by Mary Shelley

A copy of Frankenstein that belonged to Lord Bryon and features an inscription by Mary Shelley has been discovered in a family library - and is expected to sell for £400,000 at auction....

Read the whole article :
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...books&ir=Books

___

I believe that Bob collects Frankenstein too?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, yes he does and that's a pretty damn awesome find, but I think 400,000 might be a bit more than he can/wants to lay down on one book atm.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast