Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wow! That's an incredible book. Way out of my league. Best of luck with the auction.

Edit: Bill, I missed your post at first. That would work perfectly fine if everyone in the book world could agree to follow the same guidelines. Instead publishers seem to want to confuse the matter from what I've seen. And I just want to smack the ones who insist on using the expression first thus.
    LOL agreed. I never fail to chuckle when I see someone use "thus" in an ebay title. Why do they do it?? WHY!

Oh btw, UTD S/L $250 BIN
    "First Thus" loosely translates to "first in this manner." For example, a first paperback edition can be described as "first thus", since a hardcover true first edition had already been released. The paperback is the first version in that manner to appear.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Sir Boomme! I hope it goes well above your reserve!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

the dark tower book that started all this discussion is no longer for sale. weird.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that, too. My guess would be that someone made an offer and the seller accepted outright. I hope I didn't inadvertently ruin someone's chance at a deal by helping the seller identify what he/she had...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Don't worry, you didn't. Once the seller sent me this photo I also confirmed it was a 1st/1st Gunslinger. We were able to come to an agreement where we were both happy.

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    I noticed that, too. My guess would be that someone made an offer and the seller accepted outright. I hope I didn't inadvertently ruin someone's chance at a deal by helping the seller identify what he/she had...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    It's a nice looking case, but... $350? That just seems like a crazy price for a box.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful case... I would maybe pay up to $125 for it. Then I would have to get my Carrie signed.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

If only I hadn't already blown my book budget - these listings seem reasonable.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/riverlintrad...id=p4340.l2562

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All-in-all, very good prices......

FAB8 could be about $40-$50 cheaper.....

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Don't worry, you didn't. Once the seller sent me this photo I also confirmed it was a 1st/1st Gunslinger. We were able to come to an agreement where we were both happy.

Yeah, I was watching this one intently. It really disturbs me when sellers cop to an offline offer... I guess if that's the way they want to do business; good luck to them!

SKC

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beautiful case... I would maybe pay up to $125 for it. Then I would have to get my Carrie signed.
    I got my Carrie signed and still wouldn't pay that much for just a case.....I figure sooner or later The Collector will make one for Carrie and then I will get my case, for much less than $350 !

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking Dolso will be doing one for Carrie like The Shining, Night Shift and 'Salem's Lot won't he???? (not that I can afford those awesome cases either that is...)

My Mood
    Amused

Not for me since I prefer the Salem's Lot 1/1, but still seems like a good deal price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261002032468...84.m1423.l2649

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower tee today

http://www.teefury.com/

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shibus View Post
    Not only very cool and unique, But quite possibly able to answer an age old question. At least to me.
    Available at Heritage on April 11th. Save your pennies

$11,250. wow.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely a wow.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

might be a bad purchase...tipped in inscription. If it was perfect yes, but it was not....

My Mood
    Amused

$11,250...amazing price for an amazing item!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    might be a bad purchase...tipped in inscription. If it was perfect yes, but it was not....
    It's a great purchase...just a "crazy" price. Market dictates and has spoken. Who knows, it might be on a TV show soon-"Heritage Auctions-SOLD!". Certainly it makes one wonder if it is better to consign something like this to an auction house rather than use Ebay.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would venture to say that the bigger items would sell better at auctions than on eBay. The secret is to make sure the eBay people are watching the auction as well, lol

Shannon

My Mood
    Amused

Did one of you pranksters send the seller an offer for the publisher shrink wrapped Gunslinger? I got an email from them saying they got a $2K offer after it was shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post

Yeah, I was watching this one intently. It really disturbs me when sellers cop to an offline offer... I guess if that's the way they want to do business; good luck to them!

SKC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It wasn't a prank.....and it wasn't me.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I doubt that was a prank. Did they try to get you to send it back?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy that I bought off of Cook is in better shape than the shrink wrapped one. My camera is at work, but I will take a top photo like the one above tomorrow night and post it, but showing no lean, and tight pages. Wondering on the shrinkwrap, sorry.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast