Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 936 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 934 935 936 937 938 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 23,376 to 23,400 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

All sold out, sadly. They went very quickly.

HBJ

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was in the Skelton Crew Studio newsletter yesterday.

We've got news for all you Joe Hill fans out there! We'll be releasing the very last 100 sets of Biblio Keys and signed books later this week! Once again, proceeds benefit educational charities of Joe's choice.

Here's an exciting bonus, though. You sitting down?

Five sets will be co-signed by Stephen King!

Tune in Wednesday for release details on the sets available and when they're going live!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very scrappy. Expensive shipping, but starting at $1.37-it will sell:
    Richard Bachman/Stephen King Rage First US Edition

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous piece. $991 BIN, or make an offer (try $650):
    STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER THE WASTE LANDS NED DAMERON REMARQUE 1st/1st

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

^ I’d love to own one of those Dameron Remarqued books. Out of my budget though, darn it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Not a remarque collector, but that is a thing of beauty.

HBJ

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Not a remarque collector, but that is a thing of beauty.

HBJ
    Very few people remarque a book as well as Ned does.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    ^ I’d love to own one of those Dameron Remarqued books. Out of my budget though, darn it.
    Agreed, Patrick! It's a beauty!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Just remember that you both want to own one of these. I have a feeling something might be coming.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Just remember that you both want to own one of these. I have a feeling something might be coming.
    No big purchases for me in the cards unfortunately for awhile.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    No big purchases for me in the cards unfortunately for awhile.
    I’d bet we’re not the only two who have the interest. I’m intrigued!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently the seller found another copy. This one has significant flaws (but it is signed) for the $1,200 BIN.
    Stephen King Salem's Lot Centipede Press - Ltd-Ed. Printers Samples - SIGNED

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Apparently the seller found another copy. This one has significant flaws (but it is signed) for the $1,200 BIN.
    Stephen King Salem's Lot Centipede Press - Ltd-Ed. Printers Samples - SIGNED

I bought it, but in my excitement I may have jumped the gun. Didn't read the description or look at the pictures, didn't realize it had some defects.

What do you guys think about the defects? How much does that effect the value?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you buy it before looking at my post?
    I did mention significant flaws.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

I bought it, but in my excitement I may have jumped the gun. Didn't read the description or look at the pictures, didn't realize it had some defects.

What do you guys think about the defects? How much does that effect the value?

Thanks,
    Mike
    The fact that it's all black masks some of the issues. My copy also had some light places on the spine but I used a (cloth) lint brush and they came off.

This was a recent auction (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...p2047675.l2557) with a book that IMO was in MUCH worse shape - I would never have bought it - but it still went for $1426. I am not an SK expert by any means but I am a Centipede Press expert and my guess is that if you are unhappy with this copy you would be able to re-list it on eBay and come out even, or even turn a profit, after fees.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Did you buy it before looking at my post?
    I did mention significant flaws.
    Selective vision I think. I saw "found another copy" the picture and the link and that was all she wrote.

I should have questioned why he was selling it for 1200 since he seemed to now know it was signed.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mike,

Make sure that you ask the seller, whose name is Kevin, to pack your book really well for shipment. I purchased a copy from him and it came quickly, but was one of the worst packing jobs I’ve ever seen. I don’t believe that he has much experience selling books.

Sincerely,
    Michael

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE SHINING, Kubrick's movie press kit
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/323073227090?ul_noapp=true

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222839623699

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SCREAMPLAYS, by Cemetery Dance, containing Stephen King's screenplay for THE GENERAL (used in the CAT'S EYE movie)
    $30
    >>> https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...bi=15102481533

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 936 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 934 935 936 937 938 946 986 1036 ... LastLast