Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 872 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 882 922 972 ... LastLast
Results 21,776 to 21,800 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Lettered sleeping beauties already being listed. 3,500 opening bid and 5,000 buy it now.
    Show me any Stephen King S/L book that sells for cover price (or less) after they are "SOLD OUT".
    I'm not saying they do. I'm just saying it's a pretty slimy practice to list the book right after it's ordered.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered sleeping beauties already being listed. 3,500 opening bid and 5,000 buy it now.
    Show me any Stephen King S/L book that sells for cover price (or less) after they are "SOLD OUT".
    Several people got fucked on this one:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ues#post636567

This one too:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...nd&redirect=no

This one finally comes close to issue price:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...tty+Pony+-+S+L

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

This one too:

Yeah, add The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon to that list as well. Rarely does it turn a profit.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

As The Good Book says...

Let he who has not sold above cover price cast the first stone.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This one too:

The first two are not Stand alone King books & as for My Pretty Pony That depends on if you paid the OLD FOOLS price?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Seller states "This is in Pre-order with Cemetery Dance Publishing and I will inform them of transfer of ownership once the winner has paid in full." Would CD really facilitate flipping a book like this?
    regardless, I think this is against eBay policy of pre-selling items.
    They don't care - all the listings I've ever reported are never taken down
    You can offer a pre-sale as long as you can deliver the item within a month of the close of the auction. That obviously won't be happening here. However, if the seller is actually able to transfer ownership through CD to the new owner, it's probably okay. It's basically up to CD whether the listing complies with the rules. The seller might have simply asked Mindy (or whoever, not picking on Mindy ) if they could transfer ownership and was told, "Sure."

I have had some taken down. Very few though. Their policy for this situation is to report the "report" to the seller. The seller can chose to end the listing or not. If the buyer ends up having a problem, eBay will take further action.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Show me any Stephen King S/L book that sells for cover price (or less) after they are "SOLD OUT". Especially in "THIS DAY & AGE"
    I buy all my CD signed limited books on the secondary market, and apart from one book, all were below issue price. I have all the CD Lettered and Numbered books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Show me any Stephen King S/L book that sells for cover price (or less) after they are "SOLD OUT". Especially in "THIS DAY & AGE"
    I buy all my CD signed limited books on the secondary market, and apart from one book, all were below issue price. I have all the CD Lettered and Numbered books.
    Those days... for the most part are gone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Would anyone like to sell me a 1st edition SIGNED Mr. Mercedes for $30.00
    I saw several copies of The Dark Man, Doctor Sleep and The Colorado Kid sell for cover price after they were sold out.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I sold a Dark Man, Doctor Sleep, and Colorado Kid at cover price but not because that's the going value, I just needed some quick cash to get another book. The fastest way to do that is sell at publish price. This in no way sets the market.

My opinion....the value of anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, not what it sold for on Ebay, DT, Betts, Abe, etc.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Those days... for the most part are gone though.
    I got my Dark Man Lettered direct sale from CD for $1000. Issue price was $1750.
    I got my Doctor Sleep Lettered and Numbered from members on here for below issue price.
    These are the last two King signed S/L for CD.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Original letter from Stephen King to Bill Thompson (Doubleday publisher). The seller of this item says it was given directly to them by someone who worked for Thompson, but provided no further details. I must say, the writing looks right to me. It's impossible to tell from the photos whether it's the original paper or facsimile. What are others' thoughts?

STEPHEN KING original HANDWRITTEN and SIGNED Letter ONE-of-a-KIND
    I love how he published the moron's request to sell it for $250.

If this is legit (and doesn't get pulled), it will go for well over $2,500.

Went for $709.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! But less than the $2.5K I predicted.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's gone....

sk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    It's gone....

sk
    Original link?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Reporting the pre-sale must have worked. Looks like it's been pulled by eBay. When the seller ends the listing, the original remains on the site.

www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_itemId=182560652981&_nkw=SIGNED LETTERED EDITION Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2054436.m1684
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one too:

The first two are not Stand alone King books & as for My Pretty Pony That depends on if you paid the OLD FOOLS price?
    Bruce, I know you catch some shit sometimes, but you are without question the person on this forum that I'd most like to hang with for a day. Well, either you or Johnny007. You're the guy, who if appearing on the old Let's Make a Deal game show, and Monty Hall offered $500 for anyone in the audience who could produce a hard-boiled Easter Egg dyed and decorated in a stars and planets motif, not only would you have one in your pocket, it would be signed by Carl Sagan.

No... but I may have had a photo.
    and a...
    Spoiler:
    ROTTEN EGG!

Would you believe the WIFE & I were on "LET'S MAKE A DEAL" just before we got married in 1964 & we came away with $100. and just how much do you think you could see in just 1 day?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would you believe the WIFE & I were on "LET'S MAKE A DEAL" just before we got married in 1964
    Of course you were, LOL. Why would I expect otherwise?

and just how much do you think you could see in just 1 day?
    Oh, I'd stay longer...just wouldn't want to wear out my welcome!

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Evening, I am listing a couple of items to pay for a trip I need to take. If we do it off Ebay I'll give 10% discount

Borderland Arc: www.ebay.com/itm/201918029912?
    Cell Signed and Remarqued + Provenance http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/192179992421?
    Onan #1 www.ebay.com/itm/201913019472?
    Writing - Furnace issue www.ebay.com/itm/192179978030?
    Pet Sem 2nd state arc http://www.ebay.com/itm/192179997289?
    Complete SK http://www.ebay.com/itm/201918062253?

Might be looking to sell Maine campus Garbage Truck (near complete) set as well but be prepared to put a bunch of zeros on the end as a set is much rarer than a Cujo Guitar.
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Country
    Country Flag

Cujo guitar - Dreadnaught 125 Numbered, Grand Auditorium 125 Numbered = 250.

There are hundreds of rarer King items, like Maine Summer Campus to mention one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The overlook connection website seems to have one or a few (dunno if their catalog is up to date)
    >>> http://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/ca...ct-p-1210.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 872 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 882 922 972 ... LastLast