Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 904 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably too expensive, but the case looks to be in great shape. Many of these S/L have a case that is either soiled or the sticker image has abrasions:
    *DELUXE LIMITED EDITION* THE TALISMAN *SIGNED by STEPHEN KING and PETER STRAUB*

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hey Randall, you really do not want to ship to Germany...?? I would take the one left but you say no?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Hey Randall, you really do not want to ship to Germany...?? I would take the one left but you say no?
    Generic ebay ad. Of course I would ship to you, but you would have to pay actual shipping (I provide packaging, materials, and time free). I've never let you; nor any other buyer down.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Probably too expensive, but the case looks to be in great shape. Many of these S/L have a case that is either soiled or the sticker image has abrasions:
    *DELUXE LIMITED EDITION* THE TALISMAN *SIGNED by STEPHEN KING and PETER STRAUB*
    That one almost seems reasonable compared to the starting prices on his Dark Tower books. The BIN prices are a fantasy. W&G for $4550.00?
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

1) If I had $1,000 to spare, I would buy those copies of Talisman and Black House (of course, I'd love to get them for less). I was born in March, 1977 so #377 would be cool to have. Ih his Prime Evil was #377, I'd buy that too (but not at $500).

2) Is the Carrie paperback without the title on the cover rare at all, or were they all like that?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie was unique in that it didn't have any title or author on the cover. I heard that the publisher decided this so that people would pick it up.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A little expensive. You can find those for less than $10 each, including shipping, if you look hard enough.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whelan Remarqued DT VII Artist Edition
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Dreamcatcher ledger is worth about $75, IMO.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I bid $50. Please take it off my hands! I forgot i already had 1 copy. I guess i might be stuck with 2.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone will bid more than $51. I wouldn't fret.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Whelan Remarqued DT VII Artist Edition
    Have any more of these turned up? Other than some with the eye doodle, this is the first one I've seen.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have any more of these turned up? Other than some with the eye doodle, this is the first one I've seen.
    You're not confusing this with the LSOE "remarque fiasco" are you?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah, did anyone ever get to the bottom of that?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Oh yeah, did anyone ever get to the bottom of that?
    Yes.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

How so? I think we've seen a lot of rumors, but it's just one of those things that nobody ever firmly says "this happened."

Lot of rumors and speculation, not much knowledge.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen told us not to expect one of those.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

That's not an answer, though...just more rumors.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...I agree.

But it's not that almost everyone knows more or less what happened.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Yeah...I agree.

But it's not that almost everyone knows more or less what happened.
    Just confirm that grant employees got the majority of the remarques. I dont understand the logic in dancing around the subject. Just let everyone know the deal...because it is what it is, and then move on.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Killbourne summed it up nicely, still it doesn't matter to me because i won't be buying any more books from Grant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 904 ... LastLast