Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 933 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 931 932 933 934 935 943 983 1033 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,325 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    just listed a bunch more lettered's, signed books on EBAY under pasiuk57.
    Don't ask me ON ebay to make a deal outside of ebay. I got busted for this helping a guy out three weeks ago and was banned for a week. Because they own Paypal, they track emails and transactions on Paypal. Just FYI....

Give them a look!
    Not to derail the thread, but is there anything out there similar to PayPal that we can use to transact with?
    Venmo works pretty well - but I am not sure if it offers the same protection as PayPal - as buyer/seller goes. But for transferring money between friends - works really well
    Venmo IS paypal... it was made by Braintree which is in turn owned by PP and Ebay. I believe it is the same service and F&F (no protection) with an integration into facebook so people can send stupid messages when you buy something. They did a good marketing strategy because a lot of my friends will use and trust Venmo but dont trust paypal...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's a nice set but $650 is a little steep. $350-$400 might get you a bargain.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Many years ago someone posted a link to a site to purchase a similar Cujo, I missed out on it then. Does anyone remember that and if this is the same Cujo, also what was the original price and did it come in a package or was it loose?
    Thanks

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Many years ago someone posted a link to a site to purchase a similar Cujo, I missed out on it then. Does anyone remember that and if this is the same Cujo, also what was the original price and did it come in a package or was it loose?
    Thanks
    It’s the same one. I have one and it came loose without packaging. Pretty sure original price was $30 or $40. No more than that though.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks
    It’s the same one. I have one and it came loose without packaging. Pretty sure original price was $30 or $40. No more than that though.
    OK thanks, I thought that looked familiar........If anyone has a spare in the $30-$40 range I'd be interested...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks
    OK thanks, I thought that looked familiar........If anyone has a spare in the $30-$40 range I'd be interested...
    I'm also looking for a Cujo figurine at MSRP. (which, after searching through the figurine thread, was $50 and people were complaining at that time that $50 was too much)

I offered that ebay seller $50 and he countered at $85 which means no sale (for me)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, in fact it was you, east-tennessee who supplied the $50 price

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post873897

the website link is just as dead now as the day they went on sale 3 and 1/2 years ago
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I managed to connect with the artist and got the Cujo plus Barlow statues for about $80 for the two.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I managed to connect with the artist and got the Cujo plus Barlow statues for about $80 for the two.
    cool to hear, that was my next step.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't ask me ON ebay to make a deal outside of ebay. I got busted for this helping a guy out three weeks ago and was banned for a week. Because they own Paypal, they track emails and transactions on Paypal. Just FYI....

Give them a look!
    I'm still speechless after I saw The Maine Review. Did it sold, Mike?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari,
    Yes, it sold. Hated to part with it but it sold outside of Ebay.
    There are a ton more rarities listed under pasiuk57
    A few amazing items have changed hands and I'm far from done....
    Bittersweet but interesting also...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

First one I saw for sale and 2nd ever I saw (the other one is David's).

Yes, I check your auctions almost everyday. Why do you think I'm speechless?

You're not collecting anymore or just parting with some of the stuff?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Give them a look!
    I'm still speechless after I saw The Maine Review. Did it sold, Mike?
    Being nosy, do you have the auction link?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    lol, in fact it was you, east-tennessee who supplied the $50 price

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post873897

the website link is just as dead now as the day they went on sale 3 and 1/2 years ago
    Well I've slept ( a lot ) since then, and have been known to be lazy. Thanks for doing the research.............

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling some things
    still collecting
    just listing some real interesting proofs, manuscripts etc!!
    Keep looking!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now 155$
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Have no idea if this is a good price ($42.99), but I know I've seen a few people post that they were looking for Thinner with the belly band
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...n/253398047209

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Have no idea if this is a good price ($42.99), but I know I've seen a few people post that they were looking for Thinner with the belly band
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...n/253398047209
    It's a third printing.

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Not signed by King, but might go for $150

https://www.ebay.com/itm/999-New-Sto...53.m1438.l2649
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 933 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 931 932 933 934 935 943 983 1033 ... LastLast